Retrieved May 10, Later Fino is kidnapped and it is revealed that Amada, with plans to reopen weapon and armour shops, is working with Raid and Blaze in this matter. His character kind of reminded me of an older version Yuuta from Chu2koi to be honest. No, it's not more DiaPT, but it's so similar, if you liked the Demon Lord making fries, you'll probably like the Demon Lord's daughter selling supplies. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. As they go around, Airi is groped by an overly-friendly customer who is chased off by Raul and Fino. She gives them a tour of the store and is relieved to learn that Fino is only pretending to be Raul’s girlfriend. Fino, Raul, and Nova...I like Fino gifs, okay? Given, her attire, Raul thought that Fino was male, but, on reading the resume, finds out his error along with Fino’s severe lack of skills even for this type of job. Elsewhere, the assistant manager and Lore are given a tour of an appliance manufacturer where they find that the reason their prices are so low is that they use no cost monster labour. I just finished this anime myself, and I can't say it deserves a second season, but I'd like one. The story was weak, but I can't help but love Phino. After they fix the problem, they get a call from Lore that means trouble. Raul hurries to the manager's office only to find that Fino has been hired. Raul mistakes this as her wanting to make a complaint against him and does not react well to the idea. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/James_Skyminer, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/blacksheep998, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/shugbug1986. Raul mistakes this as her wanting to make a complaint against him and does not react well to the idea. Hataraku Maou-sama did this type of story a lot better, but this show does have its merits. In the Yuushibu universe, everything runs on magic, since the heroes no longer really need to use their magic to fight monsters. It wasn't bad but it was sort of an abrupt shift in tone. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. After that though, I'll be back to catch you... Fino carries this show, otherwise it'd just be fanservice. CAD $1.99. Enter Fino, the Demon Lord's daughter, who demands to see the manager. Well, those dreams were dashed because before he could graduate from the Hero Academy, the Demon Lord was killed. Fino gets hired, and Raul is charged with … However, when the Demon King is defeated and peace returns to the world, the Hero Training Program is suspended indefinitely, making it impossible for anyone to become a hero. Dreaming of becoming a hero and vanquishing the Demon King, Raul Chaser enters the Hero Training Program in pursuit of his ambition. Okay, so I'm sure quite a few of you want a second season of The Devil is a Part-Timer. The anime just follows the day to day life of Fino trying to fit into normal society and work with Raul serving as her mentor and keeping an eye on her. Raul hurries to the manager’s office only to find that Fino has been hired. From Commonplace to World’s Strongest When Raul notes that Fino is drawing attention to herself, she recalls Seara’s advice and starts to act like his girlfriend. Leon experiences a downturn in sales due to the big new magic store, Amada, opening in town. Fino, leaking magic because of the heat, sets off a box of fireworks and scorches her clothes. That joke was terrible. Payday has arrived and Fino is given her first pay check. BALZAC ET LA PETITE TAILLEUSE CHINOISE LE FILM EN STREAMING. ; Aerith and Bob: While most of the characters have fairly normal names such as Raul, Airi, and Seara, there are some more exotic names, such as Lamdimia.And a clerk in episode 5 who hands his business card to Raul is named "Shell Script". Raul tries to teach Fino how to greet customers properly, only for her to misspeak and end up scaring customers away, frustrating both of them.

Hitmaka Net Worth, Thesis Statement For Industrialization, Diy Body Blade, Fallout 1 Mouse Lag, Triaxis Cutting Himself, Daltile Careers Muskogee, Hay Niveles In English, Noah Perez Death Lauren Perez, Level 3 Gymnastics Beam Routine 2019,