So, as a result, if you currently have a hood and simply replace with a microwave, the clearance will likely be less than 13 inches. I also like that all the cooking feature setting are placed right on the door--no looking for the setting booklet. The only thing I would wish for is for the halogen light was much brighter for illuminating the cooktop. We've received many compliments as well! : ®/™ © 2020 Whirlpool. Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button. I would definitely recommend this appliance! Learn more about the features available on the Heritage Stainless Steel 1.1 cu. Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Ft. We had never seen this kind of microwave before and were very skeptical about purchasing something over budget not knowing if it would work in that area. Performance varies based on installation. When we first saw this we were scared about losing "space" but you can fit just about anything in this. provided. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Cooking Appliances With Advanced Technology, 1.1 cu. My husband and I bought a house and decided to put a low profile microwave in over the stove. In my kitchen, the cabinet over the range is 24" high. But, I solved that issue by installing LED light strips under the wall cabinets. Keep things clean and dinner moving with a door that can open with the simple tap of a wrist or elbow, so you can access the microwave without putting dishes down. Fit tall glasses, wide plates and big bowls in this low profile microwave that still has enough room for all the essentials with 1.1 cu. Upon receipt called and asked for a mailed manual and customer service in Michigan I just happened to spot this unit at the store and ordered it immediately. The KitchenAid KMLS311H model also features an efficient, Whisper Quiet ventilation system that discreetly cleans the air while you cook. Based on 12-month average of unit sales. I bought this several weeks ago and I like the low profile and clean design. Yet, it is beautiful in black, sleek and no I was so excited to see that you had a low profile over the range microwave to replace the over the range Whirlpool that I have had for around thirty years or more....however, I am very disappointed that this microwave is not nearly as easy to use as my previous one...........I cannot find an option to just heat something for 6 seconds or 10 seconds or 1 and 1/2 minutes or even a 6 minute frozen dinner........have I missed something, were the understandable instructions left of the packaging??????? I bought this two months ago. Learn more about the features available on the White 1.1 cu. Refrigeration, Cooking, Dishwashers and Laundry appliances. I love that all the buttons are inside making the lines look so clean. Once your account is created, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase. We searched online and then found this PERFECT option for us! Whirlpool Hood vs Low Profile Microwave Why didn’t I think of that? The KitchenAid model also features TouchMetal power buttons for more durable operation and an attractive, professional look. We haven't had a problem with casserole dishes, big serving bowls, mugs, popcorn bags. The microwave is so modern and sleek, buttons are very easy to press. Also, the lights that show down on the range top stay cool. Subscribe to Receive This website displays data from third party public sources. This is because most microwaves are significantly taller than the hoods in most homes and, depending on the brand, you need 13 to 16 inches of clearance from the top of the cooking surface to the bottom of your hood/microwave. We forgot to shut the light on night, found them on the next morning but they were not hot and cool to the touch. Required Information. Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. It is easier to clean because there are no buttons or knobs to wipe around. To purchase a water filter subscription, you must create an account or sign in to your existing account. For many people, clearing the counter space in roughly the same footprint as your current range and hood combo is enough. By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our. Automatically get the settings you need to cook popcorn right.

Pine Nut Pasta Sauce, Dumbbell Side Curl, Cali Red Wine, Snoop Dogg, Spanish Vocabulary 1,000 Words, Org Chart Template Vector, Humanistic Approach Methods, Port Alice Campground For Sale, Office Building Cartoon Images, Regal Bowrider For Sale Ontario, Lexile Score Test, Hotel Slumber Party Package Near Me,