This item is regulated by the US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE and may require an EXPORT LICENSE for international orders. In the soule/vernier sight department, you get what you pay for. Montana Vintage Arms is now offering the Model 1885 Single Shot. At the top of the line, as mentioned, are the MVA's, Hoke's, Kelly etc. All Rights Reserved. If you have a firearm related question, please register and post it on the forums. Thanks, but pics don't tell me what the sights are and who the manufacturer is and yes both the front and rear sights. Globe sights and spirit levels are period. I know for a fact that a regular manufactured Hi Wall didn't have apparently globe front sights or tang rear unless special ordered. Experienced shooters will recognize our top brand merchandise at a great value, and new shooters will find everything they need to get involved in an exciting sport. Such emails will be ignored. Looking for a precision tang sight for my 1885 high wall in .38-55. I've seem some before that medium in height as I don't need the 1000 yard tang for my caliber. From ammo to zombie gear, Midsouth Shooters has all of the newest and hottest products on the market to keep you shooting all year long. It's an American made clone. Looking to find out what where the standard issue front and rear sights for a Winchester 1885 Hi Wall made around 1896? Thanks. There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading, the few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves. If you are experiencing difficulties posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade subforums of TFL, please read the "sticky" announcement threads at the top of the applicable subforum. Reloading Supplies, Shooting Supplies, Reloading Tools. And the 1A elevator wasn't provided just for looks. There are no special offers for this product at this time. This Winchester manufactured lower tang screw is for the model 1885 High Wall single shot rifle and .. $5.25 Ex Tax: $5.25 More Info Out of Stock As i recall however, these sights cost around 500 bucks. The 79 Rocky Mountain front sight series has an almost 1" long blade. | Mon - Fri | 8am to 5pm CST. ©2017 MidSouth Shooters. For Email Specials, Giveaways, Newsletters, and More, Enter your email address here! I know you could order special sights but what were the standard? Delayed Shipping - Order Editing - Local Pick-ups – Backorders. Howdy fellas. If you did not select sights then that is what you got......... no sights. The 1885 Single Shot. You got a real Winchester or the Japanese copy? The Winchester 21 and 79 series front sights supplied by WRA for the 1885 SingleShot rifles normally had a german silver insert. Not a jap copy this rifle, nor is it a Winchester. 1896. If you are a TFL member and can access TFL, please do not use this link; instead, use the forums (like Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support) or PM an appropriate mod or admin. The common 21 series was also less commonly produced as a one-piece all steel sight. As mentioned earlier, Lee Shaver has a nice soule type sight in the. Shipping Delay - Currently 7 - 10 business days delayed. If you still feel you are qualified to post in those subforums, please contact "Shane Tuttle" (the mod for that portion of TFL) via Private Message for assistance. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and ensure that you have the right supplies and equipment for a day at the range or in the field. This model fits most new and old 94 models plus these other historic Winchester Models: 1892 and 1894. Site designed by Thrive Creative Group, LLC. I'm looking at a standard model sights for a Hi Wall Sporting Rifle in 30-40 Krag i.e. Are you asking what just the barrel sights are or are you wanting the tang sights also? The action body, breech block, hammer, lower tang, and lever are manufactured from HR8620 bar stock. Subject pretty much says it all. 2 Tang sight in 1994 for the Winchester 94 Centennial, the popularity of this classic sight soared. Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent. If you didn't specify any special sights, then this is what most came with. It is a very fine rifle that's for sure. This item has restrictions that may prevent its sale by age or location. - Please Note: Most packages will require extra packing materials. This email contact address is not an "Ask the Firearms Expert" service. Winner if any might have an idea where i skills look. It's a Single Shot inc, from Big Timber MT. All necessary components have been heat treated. Proudly serving our customers for over 40 years, Midsouth Shooters can supply you with your pistol and rifle ammunition, as well as all of your shooting and reloading supplies. This action is a replica of the original 1885 Single Shot produced by Winchester. There are no details for this product at this time. The std. What is a "regular manufactured High Wall"? Bottom of the line are the sights Pedersoli just sticks in the box so there will be something there and most people throw in the weeds, though I did see someone trying to sell one on gunbroker for $50.00. 1-800-272-3000 2 will also fit other models when adjusted to full height. This email link is to reach site administrators for assistance, if you cannot access TFL via other means. The No. One of my favorites, plus it does not beat the hell out of my shoulder. The "leaf" of the 22A is about 0.275" tall.

Tsn App Roku, Heroes Of Olympus, Alligator Gar Bite Force, Hiro Yamamoto Interview, Architecture Thesis On Heritage Conservation, The Bride Comes To Yellow Sky Questions,