Some people are guided by certain elements over others. } } Our personality quiz is here to help you figure out which Wiccan element most closely resembles your own personality! } my_alert = my_alert + "• 'Last but not least, which of these five sense`s could you not live without? } '\n"; '\n"; You may find that you are many of these things at the same time. '\n"; Have you ever wondered which of the classic Wiccan elements is your governing power? result = true; Fire is the element of passion and creativity. Which animal do you like best? '\n"; if (document.my_form.a765087.value == 0) { .q_option_row {padding:5px; border:2px solid lightgray; border-radius:5px; margin:3px; cursor:hand; font-size:14px;} People drawn to air are typically sensitive, soft-spoken, and highly spiritual. each element represents different types of spiritual connections. Some people are guided by certain elements over others. } if (document.my_form.a765072.value == 0) { '\n"; if (document.my_form.a765077.value == 0) { if (document.my_form.a765099.value == 0) { Or are you nurturing and practical like Earth? '\n"; alert("Please answer the following questions:\n\n"+my_alert); result = false; .option_td {padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px;} result = false; People drawn to earth are typically rational, fair, and intelligent. No questions about favorites or anything like that This quiz was made to be based on you Not what you like and don t like Please don t take this seriously It s just something to help set you in the right direction No quiz like this is accurate if (result == false) { Are you passionate like Fire? } Your strength comes from your ability to be consistent and mindful, just like the rolling of the tide! function highlightQuizRow(checkbox_id) { result = false; Tags: air, earth, element, fire, personality, quiz, water. Merry meet! my_key = "r" + checkbox_id + "_" + i; (If you know what they mean, select None/Other)'\n"; }