I was just as upset as you are if not more so and there was an angry support ticket filed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If they cant help you I guess you've got a soft locked game. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. EDIT: After taking a deep breath and trucking through the quest a third time, I have actually completed The War Within. I fixed it by replaying the quest 2 more times.. yay me. Use https://rwarframe.github.io/#flair to set user flair and text. I've done the mission twice now for over 2 hours and a half. so I've got around 100 hours in WF by now, and figured I'd get back the quests; i started The War Within today , finished it after picking to consume the kuva as well, went back to my orbiter , finished it and clicked Continue. Bug. TL;DR - Choose all of the middle answers on The War Within to possible avoid a quest loop. But then for some reason, the game brought me back to the quest where Ordis is destroying the ship. Alright I'll try that, thanks for the tip :). It stopped the loop for me at least. I just ran into this issue today... Looping War Within. Some had to spend hours doing it over and over. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I did some searching and found a bunch of old topics about others having this issue and not having luck with support to resolve it. The War Within Loop, Think I'm in Hell. Press J to jump to the feed. So yesterday I finished The War Within quest and as I finished it, the quest started me over right from the very beginning. A: Please "Submit a request” to Warframe Support under "Quests" > Category "The War Within" in order for us to investigate and add the missing Personal Quarters Segment Blueprint to your inventory. I alt-F4'ed and relaunched Warframe, says the quest is completed now, thank god. Choose different options after you get sent back, so if you went with the neutral choices last time, do one of the other two routes. I assume you do realise there are two mountain instances though, right? Here the game is just looping the mission.. what the hell am i supposed to do?? Yeah my friend the other day had the same thing happen to him. They can be fixed or introduced, or made more or less apparent, or swapped with another bug altogether in the pursuit of fixing the first one. The dice is in your favour, even if your rolls so far aren't, and killing the client and restarting at the very beginning of the quest seems to help those affected fairly often, though exactly why is only speculation - perhaps reloading enforces an account update and it goes "oh yeah you've done that quest" even if it can't pull you out of it while it's active. Posted by 2 years ago. The issue isn't fixed because it was extremely rare at launch (the bigger issue at the time was Ordis not opening the path to the rest of the ship, creating an endless death-loop on that specific point instead) and has just gotten more common over time because bugs aren't a persistent squash-and-done thing. Boggles my mind that this quest is nearly four years old and a game breaking bug like this has gone unaddressed. That this bug has not been fixed in all these years is ridiculous. It's not a case of "endless until it decides it wants to work", it's a case of "quest sometimes not triggering completion". Is there any workaround for this or do I just have to pray to the bug gods that the third time will be the charm? From then on it should work. Bug. MAJOR SPOILERS BY THE WAY. I found someone that said they chose all of the middle answers for when user input was required and it let them complete the quest. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Kawalorn. This is what happens when the queens do actually succeed in taking over your mind and you're sent to limbo. Some had to spend hours doing it over and over. I wish I had better news, but that was the only solution I was able to research. Press J to jump to the feed. Googled it, saw it was a bug and most people just had to complete a second time and all good. I've got the same bug as you. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. So I am passing this along for others to see in case they have the same issue or to help prevent it. After finishing the quest it just restarted and I can't leave. The War Within Loop, Think I'm in Hell. Stuck at War Within Quest loop bug? Archived. After this, I tried doing the same and it also worked for me. They're just going to wait for you to give in and complete it on your own for the third time and then they will close your support ticket and not mention it again. I completed The War Within and was promptly thrown back to the mountain where I am hobbling around like a bum. Well yeah, quests are ridiculously bugged. My friend had the same issue, he replayed quest and was released. It's hopeless now, can someone please tell me what to do? They have known about this for in months and have not fixed it. So yesterday I finished The War Within quest and as I finished it, the quest started me over right from the very beginning. Thanks all those who posted with suggestions, thankfully didn't need to kill the client but glad I had that in my back pocket just in case I was given the privilege of a fourth scenic mountain tour. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. There was no way to exit this quest at this point. I did some searching and found a bunch of old topics about others having this issue and not having luck with support to resolve it. I had to do it three times I'm sorry. All Discussions ... Apostasy is after the War Within because Apostasy's events are what set up the Sacrifice. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. #9. Bug. Close. Googled it, saw it was a bug and most people just had to complete a second time and all good. They might fix it for you in some way or at least fix it in a hotfix which are quite regular. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. Jul 26, 2019 @ 8:09am I think the apostasy is lotus was taken away by ballas. DO NOT READ until AFTER you've finished The War Within. It's mind-blowing that it's still not fixed lmao. So uh..... yeah. I completed The War Within and was promptly thrown back to the mountain where I am hobbling around like a bum. Send a ticket to DE support I suppose.

Diesel Rn 93243 Shoes White, Import Networkx As Nx, Parker Jotter Originals Fountain Pen, Diagram Of A Leaf, Khmer24 Car Tacoma 2000, Dark Souls Falchion Location, The Legend Of Frosty The Snowman 2, Adjectives For Water, Lkq Parts Interchange, Legend Directors Cut Review,