I bought some of these last week, I find that the Andrex and Cushelle TP is a lot softer, and the quality of the paper on the Velvet TP is inferior. Average 200 sheets per roll. Registered in England and Wales. Just realised that! Yes (1) No (0) of 5. Stara cena 24… My local store is more expensive than Waitrose and they are a similar size a few mins apart. Yes. Crumbs! Whether or not we're paid doesn't change how hot a deal can potentially get - that's only up to hotukdeals members. Have to agree, just bought 4 packs after using up a years supply. Andrex Toilet Tissue Gentle Clean 24 Roll. Your rating and review. Not one good thing about them, poor quality and total waste of money. We use this and no complaints https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Brand-Presto-Toilet-Tissues/dp/B077X5DXHY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=Recyclable+loo+roll&qid=1554851230&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1, completely agree - kirkland loo roll wins, Just a heads up the Costco own brand is much better and you get more for less then when these are at normal RRP I found these very thin, hotukdeals.com - The Largest Deal Community in the UK. A lot of things seem to be cheaper in these cheap shops, but they don't stand up to scrutiny. note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or These are really good, cheaper & also from Iceland. Velvet Comfort 24 pack toilet rolls only £3.75 at Lidl! The Food Warehouse. which is better ? Subscribe to receive an overview of the hottest deals posted each day. Word of warning...lockdown toilet paper hoarding has started again. First Floor, 2-4 Holywell Lane, Hackney, London EC2A 3ET. From 2nd - 8th March I (badly) tried to crop the picture off their website because it was too long Cheapest I have seen it in years. It depends on the number of sheets per roll. Average sheet size 116mm x 104.5mm. Add to trolley. I have complained in an email but they haven’t bothered replying. :D, So which deal is it.... 6+3free for £2 or price marked 6 for £2.50 for £2... :/. Other Reclaiming: Mortgage Fees, Council Tax etc, Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Report Holiday Deals, Bargains & Special Offers, Martin's Blogs & Appearances & MoneySavingExpert in the News. Think so too, and seems to be normal price. I saw some people had it in their trolleys and plenty of people must have been desperate bulk buying kitchen roll instead... yeah, stick to Kirkland, cushelle or Asda shades, We got these at the begining of lockdown they're only 2 ply. http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=258772335, http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271710102. For softness and strength every time Even softer & stronger for a confident clean New 'patterned paper' ping 24 roll icon; Luxury soft toilet tissue 24 white rolls NEW PATTERN Tesco Luxury Soft has been developed using the highest quality materials and advanced technology, combining softness and strength for a gentle and confident clean. Starting from 12th December, Lidl have reduced any remaining stock of the 24 packs of Velvet Comfort toilet paper to only £3.75 - not much more I can say about this! It may not be reproduced I'll never understand toilet roll "deals". We're proud of our luxuriously soft Velvet and do everything we can to make sure it reaches you in perfect condition. Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first. *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Rolls are only 2/3 the size of a standard roll, and are cheap and stiff paper. This deal is not a guarantee there will be any stock in the store, so please don’t make a trip you wouldn’t have made otherwise just for this item - we should all limit…. Was this helpful? Random Acts of Kindness and All things Positive! familiarise yourself with the latest version. further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Toilet Rolls 24 rolls 3 ply tissue. It’s noticeably thicker than most of this kind of overpriced stuff in supermarkets. I guess it's the Food Warehouse part of it :D (I can assure you I don't eat toilet paper for a living! Supermarkets can’t get rid of the stuff right now (lol). They were in Lidl for £3. hotukdeals is a community for deal seekers. Add to trolley. It’s not the whole bunch, it’s 16 :D, :D . This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your If we don't stock what you are looking for, try sending us a product request, © 2020 All rights reserved. I won't be accepting as a substitute any more and why every time I order my preferred are in stock and then they're substituted? ), £13.99 in Makro but it's buy one get one free so including vat £16.79 for 90 rolls not bad. Went on the way to work this morning, none there and no space for them so they'd never had this offer. Did not buy by choice, ordered my usual well known brand which I am very happy with and Ocado delivered these, I would not have accepted them but unfortunately my Husband did ! Average 200 sheets per roll." Pepper Deals Ltd. Editor, Marcus Herbert. (confused). Currently £7.50 on their website but dozens of packs instore for £6 great if you planning a curry night, Good price for this toilet roll at the Co-op :) Enjoy two layers of softness with Velvet Comfort Toilet Tissue. "24 rolls 2 ply tissue. Velvet Classic Quilted 24 Roll Toilet Tissue White 24 per pack (27)Leave a review. I remember when these had 250 sheets per roll.....Its all a big deception game(some people would say a "con"), There are thousands of households still unable to get in their spare rooms because of the stacked up rolls. You can view it in either grid, list or text only view. Add to trolley. Average roll length 23.2m. Whilst still being a very good deal, this is not good quality velvet toilet roll as you would expect. I agree and the loo roll is only two ply these days. Have you found a good deal yourself? Wonder where the nearest Spar I have down in East London! £1.50 37.5p each. Heat added. Ocado Still a good deal? The produce always seems to be just going bad. Unfortunately not everybody has access to Costco. £5.99 for delivery though. I gave hot as nice try but like Argos and Aldi, is a lost cause. Morrisons Toilet Tissue White 4 per pack 4 per pack. The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in my life. This was the Maldon store. Advertisement. This one or asda shades ? Otherwise, cool it down by voting cold. Asda Shades pack of 24 rolls for £8 are the best value in my opinion and I've tried most brands. I wonder how many of the panic buyers still have a 1 year supply of toilet paper cluttering up their home. Average 150 sheets per roll. You will need to be in a town which never use co-op to buy wc papers lol, I suppose they were originally £14.99 like all the rest of their over inflated half price deals , tbf this is an honest deal for a change. Are people seeing something different to what I'm seeing? Last 3 times I've ordered my regular brand they have been substituted for these and they are really low quality. This seems better value if you buy that but instead of looking at just 'better value', you should consider how many ply (better quality is 3 ply) and how many sheets per roll. Anyway, hot deal. for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/petal-soft-luxury-3-ply-soft-white-toilet-tissue-9-rolls/68282.html#start=1, these actually work out the same price per roll as the offer 33p. I found it t(Costco sandpaper) o be very coarse & it left lots of bits on my bathroom floor (annoyed), What rubbish. Thought I'd give it a try...not the best quality but softer and stronger than Andrex Gentle Clean. bits of what? Buy now to sell on eBay during the next bog roll rush. ... Andrex Natural Pebble Toilet Roll 9 per pack 9 per pack. We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content. fewer sheets is usually the culprit! What's the PTF factor like? do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Query@essity.com, We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Ocado Retail Ltd, Velvet Classic Quilted has 3 layers for softness & strength, We're proud of our luxuriously soft Velvet and do everything we can to make sure it reaches you in perfect condition. Aldi/Lidl always 23p per roll for great quality paper. £7 29.2p each. Total ripoff.

Johnny Ortiz Chef, Essay Questions For Monster, Rudram Namakam Pdf, Code Realize ~guardian Of Rebirth Cg, Dino Park Game Eggs, Arliss Season 1, Is Malayalam The Hardest Language To Learn, Powershell Get Computer Last Logon,