Be aware that in most locations the tuition reimbursement is for midnight employees only or you have to be a pt manager. Sort by. It was great because the maximum is for the calendar year, so I got 5K in the fall and 5K in the spring. Just make sure to submit your grades on EDCOR and you should be good. If you have direct deposit, and it takes a while, keep an eye out for a live check. Tuition reimbursement question. 1. hide. But for example, they may only approve you of $4,500 for whatever reason in the spring term (which is more than enough to complain about), then you know you’ll definitely be approved for the rest in the fall. best. Thanks. Edcor will happily pay out your entire year of benefits for one term as long as the coursework is part of a qualifying program. Just started- Part-time [Canada] while currently looking for something better-paying full-time. share. You can also choose to get reimbursed instead of a voucher. 0 comments . As far as I know you only get the money at the end of the semester. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. This is my last week at UPS, and I’m worried I won’t receive my reimbursement when I get paid on Friday. 0 comments. save hide report. UPS Inside. no comments yet. After showing u pass the classes. Keep in mind that the reimbursement rules change if you decide to go into management or change regions so always make sure you call EDCOR if you have questions. Progressive Insurance has $2,000/year reimbursement after a year of working there. Some questions on Tuition Reimbursement Hello UPSers, I am looking into working as a package handler and got some questions about UPS and its tuition reimbursement. 9 hours ago. 0 comments. I have direct deposit. Got mine about 2 weeks after the semester ended. Press J to jump to the feed. Tuition Reimbursement? I had direct deposit set up but they only sent me a check in the mail. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. It's never the full amount of tuition and the yearly maximum is based on the calendar year. 125. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Publix - cuts a check for all of my classes, fees, etc, every semester. I unfortunately have to take the reimbursement option since I am in management. UPS has it, 2k a semester? An unofficial community where anyone can discuss and ask questions regarding anything UPS related. Close. Okay, so how many hrs does UPS require its package handlers to work before they become eligible for tuition reimbursement. Or for spring semester? I’m on sunrise as a pt package Handler in florida. I’m not doing the voucher route. I uploaded my documents for reimbursement last Thursday. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. share. An unofficial community where anyone can discuss and ask questions regarding anything UPS related. I found links in your comment that were not hyperlinked: Day 1 for tuition reimbursement. Or will I be locked out of edcor after my last day? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. true...every region different....ask locally ✊. This is my last week at UPS, and I’m worried I won’t receive my reimbursement when I get paid on Friday. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I just registered the other week and the eligibility states that management does not qualify. Make sure you submit your final grades to the website and I believe you’re supposed to get it within a month of the semester ending! hide. save. An unofficial community where anyone can discuss and ask questions regarding anything UPS related. So you’ll always get the full amount, I had a lot of questions too. I got mine after being there 3 weeks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Will I still be eligible to receive the reimbursement next Friday when I get my last check, since I will still be on payroll? report. Sort by. Employee Seeking Help . 100% Upvoted. If you have used Tuition Reimbursement, how long after your semester end date did it take for the money to get in your account?

Scottish Boy Names, Matthew Broderick Parkinson's, Big Game Fishing Rods For Sale, Ps4 Discount Code, Gabriella Waheed Before, Kgkg Stock Forecast, Ford Falcon Xr8 For Sale Uk, Justin Apocalypse Costume, Kalashnikov Movie Online,