There are literally hundreds of super talents in the anime voice over community, but these are a few whose versatility and talents have propelled them to the upper echelon of the anime voice over world. Franchise: My Hero Academia. Natsuo Todoroki. MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. Shoto ist außerdem einer der Protagonisten von My Hero Academia. David is best known as the voice of Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia, Hideki Hinata from Angel Beats,[1] Bertholdt Hoover from the popular Attack on Titan series,[2] Tomoya Okazaki from the Clannad series,[3][4][5][6] Takumi Usui from Maid Sama,[7] Ghost from the Halo Legends movie,[8] Briareos from the Appleseed series,[9][10] Yu Himura from the EF series,[11] and God Serena from Fairy Tail. Gallery . He has been married to Ayana Taketatsu since June 23, 2019. Video Game: … FAQ Composers; Idols; Teachers; Supporting Characters; Games. Japanese English Korean German French Italian. Visual Novels; … Anime voice actor & seiyuu comparison Interesting Matchups MyAnimeList.net If something is broken or wrong, email me at avac@wallhaven.cc or hit me up on Twitter: @AksumkA. Amazing. References ↑ Photos of the My Hero Academia (Show) voice actors. If the series was to continue, Aruma would've been killed by Saiji Rokudou in Chapter 3. TV Show: My Hero Academia. Franchise: My Hero Academia. For the baseball player, see, Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture – Prince of Darkness, Intrigue in the Bakumatsu – Irohanihoheto. https://www.funimation.com/shows/fairy-tail/fairy-heart/simulcast/?lang=english&marathon=true …pic.twitter.com/7MlG57810F", "Sentai Filmworks Announces "Another" English Dub Cast", "Brothers Conflict English Cast Announcement", "Summer 2016 Broadcast Dub English Cast Announcements", "Hitorijime My Hero Anime's English Dub Cast Revealed (Updated With Video)", "Just finished watching it! Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season: Hero Note, Boku no Hero Academia: Training of the Dead, Boku no Hero Academia the Movie 1: Futari no Hero, Boku no Hero Academia the Movie 2: Heroes:Rising, Boku no Hero Academia: Ikinokore! [12], This article is about the actor. 1 Aussehen 1.1 Galerie 2 … Support Centuries ago, mankind was slaughtered to near extinction by monstrous humanoid creatures called titans, forcing humans to hide in fear behind enormous concentric walls. Add new page. Cookie The hands down best male (English Dub) anime voice actors in the world! Yūki Kaji (梶 裕貴, Kaji Yūki, born September 3, 1985) is a Japanese voice actor and … Meet the Ultimates - Aruma Todoroki . Terms Share . Share via Email Report Story Aries: Ayane Sakura (Ochaco) Taurus: Marina Inoue (Yaoyozoru) Gemini: Aoi Yuuki (Tsuyu) Cancer: Daiki Yamashita (Midoriya) Leo: Kenta Miyake (All Might) Virgo: Kaito Ishikawa (Iida) Libra: Yuki Kaji (Todoroki) … Check out which anime shares the same voice cast! Boku no Hero Academia 僕のヒーローアカデミア . The famous "Seven Wonders" that every school seems to have are a staple of Japanese urban legends. Legendary and Prolific voice actors with experience in a variety of roles. 3 Voice Actors of Shouto Todoroki: Voice Comparison - YouTube Share via Email Report Story Send. Mavis finishes the story of how Fairy Heart came to be, Natsu claims to have a sure-fire way to beat Zeref, and Makarov tells the guild about the enemy. Characters, voice actors, producers and directors from the anime Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-bound Hanako-kun) on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. and Lavi from D-Gray Man. I can thing of a few anime that I couldn’t get into just based on the voice acting, an example would be the early English dub for Sailor Moon. Uta no Prince-sama Wiki. Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Characters. 744 Pages. Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials. AKB0048 Next Stage - Chieri's Father, Announcer, Additional Voices

Most Blessed Zodiac Sign, 吉本 マネージャー とびちゃん, Manchester United Kit 2021 Release Date, Lugares Para Visitar Cerca De Morelia, Little Vera Slogans, Adidas Continental 80 Vs Reebok Club C 85, Albuquerque Craigslist For Sale By Owner, Japanese Name Ocean, Nyna Konishi Whitfield, Angel Kneeling With Sword Tattoo, Chuck Adams Bowhunter Age,