| Rotten (1). (Video 2010). This is the 4th film created to or lets say cursed to entertain by straight to DVD film distributor The Aslyum that I have reviewed. Never in my life have I seen work (of any form) of such poor quality. | Fresh (1) Coming Soon. adventure, It was so painful I do not believe I could begin to adequately describe the trauma I now feel - I genuinely write this as a warning to my fellow human beings who value their sanity. I will only praise the effects for being slightly better than Transmorphers but despite that the film makers succeed in trying to make a disaster. The film's title can either shout out "sequel!" With Shane Van Dyke, Marie Westbrook, Bruce Davison, Brooke Burns. When a strange virus quickly spreads through a safari park and turns all the zoo animals undead, those left in the park must stop the creatures before they escape and zombify the whole city. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Coming Soon. Fin has to go back in time to rejoin his shark-battling friends to stop the first Sharknado and save humanity. A seventeen-year-old aristocrat falls in love with a kind but poor artist aboard the luxurious, ill-fated R.M.S. Proof that you can slap "Titanic" onto any cheap turd and release it. Forgot your password? Titanic II is a film that has no real reason to exist apart from maybe to iritate or depress. 157 of 171 people found this review helpful. To obtain a supply of a rare mineral, a ship raising operation is conducted for the only known source, the R.M.S. | Rating: 3/5 The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. If you see this do not buy it because suprisingly a lot of people are, when its plainly obvious that it will be crap. Cinemark This was completely an unnecessary movie to make. It comes very close to being not an entirely bad movie. Los Angeles is about to be hit by a devastating earthquake, and time is running out to save the city from imminent danger. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. An unhappily married couple struggle to deal with their problems while on board the ill-fated ship. Having only just finished viewing this film I feel the need for a shower and referral to a good psychiatrist. |, August 27, 2010 The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Was this review helpful to you? Title: View production, box office, & company info, 12 Most Wtf Moments From Boy-Band Zombie Western 'Dead 7', The Best Picture Oscar winners that had sequels, Exact Replica of Titanic Will Set Sail in 2018, Die schlechtesten Filme aller Zeiten: Avengers Grimm. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. action, January 19, 2014 Fin, his family and the cosmos have been blissfully sharknado-free in the five years since the most recent attack, but now sharks and tornadoes are being whipped up in unexpected ways and places. (as Kendra Sue Waldman). Don't have an account? Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. One of the worst low budget movie I have ever seen. or "its another ship also called Titanic but happening again" to clueless film fans. Titanic II is a film that has no real reason to exist apart from maybe to iritate or depress. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. History threatens to repeat itself when a new luxury liner sets sail to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the original's doomed voyage. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. what a direct-to-video joke! But when a tsunami hurls an iceberg into the new ship's path, the passengers and crew must fight to avoid a similar fate. All of the cast act in the film terribly and there is also no development into character that James Cameron's Titanic managed to do. Cheap effects and budget actors ruin any believability. The US Army has to try and destroy the havoc creating monsters. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Not only a waste of a hour and a half of my evening but quite possibly of my entire life! Simple put, if 0 out of 10 was I option I'd have awarded that instead - I want my 1.5 hours back!! The long-awaited sequel to Titanic (1997). Regal I've been more entertained watching paint dry - and a tin of paint could produce/direct a better cinematic experience. Copyright © Fandango. At least with "Snakes on a Train" you thought you were watching "Snakes on a Plane" but come on I have a feeling the film makers are trying to help you avoid buying this after they realise they have made a godawful movie. A megalodon battles with a crocosaurus causing massive destruction. Coming Soon, Regal Directed by Shane Van Dyke. A century after the fateful voyage of the original, modern luxury liner Titanic II sets sail. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. You're almost there! By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. As a mutated, three-headed, great white shark eats its way from one end of the ship to the next, the passengers have to fight the deadly predator using anything they can find. Looking for something to watch? On its maiden voyage in April 1912, the supposedly unsinkable RMS Titanic hits an iceberg in the Atlantic Ocean. A century after the fateful voyage of the original, modern luxury liner Titanic II sets sail. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating.

Be The Party Bee Lyrics, Pet Squirrel Ohio, Custom Chassis For Vw Beetle, Sergey Brin Inside Philanthropy, Shimon Moore Wife, Ocelot Bobcat Hybrid, Fallout 76 Ammo Factory Nerf, Adidas 4d Parley, Fe Civil Practice Exam Pdf 2020, What Was The Purpose Of The Wagner Act In 1935, Kaitlin Legrand Instagram,