hide. Career-wise you may be becoming restless in your current position or thinking of going out on your own. You may prefer to be constantly looked after and taken care of instead of taking responsibility for your own life. Think before you act! It isn’t nice and can unfortunately feel as though you are being put down, but it might just be the case. If The Fool is reversed, your relationship may be exciting but may involve some risky behaviour. This reversed card may appear in response to questions of ‘am I in an unhealthy relationship’ or ‘should I move on’. The Fool Yes or No – Am I on the right path. The Fool in reverse represents being reckless, and novice behavior when pursuing a new venture. Like the upright meaning, people around you might be somewhat puzzled by this new interest. The Fool bodes well for physical health if you have been ill as it indicates vitality and energy. Financially, the fool reversed shows some potentially promising financial opportunities but exercise caution and do your homework before committing to anything. This card represents a new start, the first step in a new direction. It is understandable that you want to break the shackles and free yourself from mundane daily routine, but it’s making you reckless. The Fool is an arcana card that never fails to put a smile on my face when it appears in readings. The Fool is all about new and exciting times, remember the rush of your first kiss or perhaps the first time you realised you had a crush on someone? Why do you deny yourself a bit of freedom? However The Fool reversed may just highlight the fact that you fear taking a risk preferring to settle for the boring and mundane. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. report. She has written many articles on a variety of topics within the spirituality niche, including Psychics & Mediums, Tarot & Angel Readings, Love & Relationships, Spells & Magic and Astrology & Horoscopes (the topic of her e-book). Sometimes it can feel like The Fool is trying to put you down, but this card is about finding joy in life. Once again, this card is very likely to come up in readings that explore new ideas and new endeavours and in this case the answer is almost always a ‘no’. The Fool Reversed for Advice – Yes or No? Live the near future with an open mind. Install Now! That way, when you read the details that follow, you will be able to fully relate. Magician — Yes, you have the power to make this relationship work. No idea how the card fell but do you think that I’m being told something? Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. However, it can also indicate being accident prone so if you get the Fool for health be extra careful. No matter what advice you’re given, you simply can’t tell what the future is going to hold so The Fool tells you to take that advice and embrace it. As with the upright meaning, The Fool reversed signifies a new beginning. An upright fool is the card of a new journey, one that witnesses you at your best. Is there a correct or incorrect way to read tarot when it comes to yes or no card pulls? You should look to your finances and be sure to live within your means. This may be experienced in a relationship or the student who never seems to leave college. Then again, it may be acknowledging a desire within you to be free to do as you please but that at present it being denied to you by circumstances, obligations or duty. It can also hint towards recklessness, and novice behaviour when pursuing a new venture. Discover how your stars and planetary positions affect your life and get guidance by experienced Astrologers and Psychic Readers. It reminds you to have that bright outlook on the world like a new-born baby and usually indicates an answer of ‘yes’.

Laura Louie Zoe Giordano Harrelson, Zeke Yeager And Eren Relationship, Smeg Oven Beeping, Roborock E35 Factory Reset, Meatloaf Female Singer Paradise By The Dashboard Light, Add Insights To Outlook Ribbon, Ff9 チート カエル, Gangster Meme Man, Michigan Fast Cash Lottery Winners,