(They also have one of the…". 7S Double Down CV. Directions. Surfboards Filter by. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}7, Find more Outdoor Gear near Sitka Surfboards. Some of the sweaters are pretty cool too. It's a nice little shop and worth a visit if you want to hang ten, or drop even more than that in Loonies. Sitka was established in 2002 and now features a nice selection of men's and women's clothing, a skateboard line and a full quiver of surfboards to stand up to any condition. Stopped in for a coffee, and ended up with a Mate Latte. We have a Sitka in Vancouver, but it's nowhere near as good as this one. We are a collective of women in Victoria who want to make the world a kinder place. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. $1,125 View. Sitka store in Victoria is a great surf/skate shop that sells the Sitka (from Victoria, BC) brand along with other skate brands such as Lifetime and many others.This store features typical west-coast design (extensive use of wood), the staff is knowledgeable of the product and the location of the store is easy to find and central within central Victoria. The next time I come back to Victoria, I'll be scoping this store out again. victoriawakesurf. They have a great selection for men's stuff too, I bought my boyfriend an awesome black denim Vans shirt, and I wanted to buy him a million other things. I wanted to buy everything! :) Was lucky enough to drop by during their moving sale and grab a pair of sneakers for 50% off. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Sitka specializes in making purposeful goods for exploring and enjoying the natural world. Making premium boards with over 40 years of experience. To support our retail network, we are paying your favourite surf shop $50 each time you buy a board on our website. "A really great team who are very helpful and know their stuff. Plus, they have a cafe in the store which I've never seen before, and it's a really nice touch.

London Kills Season 3 Episodes, Project Cars 2 Tesla Mod, Sedan Delivery For Sale Craigslist, David Ling Uf, Disney Emoji Blitz Emojis, Motul 7100 10w40 Test, Thin Ice Movie, Odesza Barcode Hoodie, Boccia Titanium Watch Strap Replacement, November Trivia Questions, Gabe Brown Internship, Mustang Twister Special Wiki,