What you mean? Make you feel like a, make you feel like a Wiheomhaejindaedo gwaenchana neoramyeon mwodeun gwaenchana, You’re so bad, and I know it, I don’t care, you don’t know it 늘 웃다가도 날카로워 What you mean? 난 그래서 더욱 좋아 네게 미친 것 같아 Make you feel like a, make you feel like aWhat's wrong with you? I can see you in love! Make you feel like a, make you feel like a I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman Something 'bout, something 'bout, So nothing gonna get in my wayI'll make you feel like a dangerous woman nan geuraeseo deouk joha nege michin geot gataI'll make you feel like a dangerous woman Make you feel like a, make you feel like a Make you feel like a, make you feel like aSuperM (슈퍼엠) - Dangerous Woman Romanization I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman 내 심장은 지진이네 (Wait) Make you feel like a, make you feel like a 1bunui 1choneun dalkomhage Please help to translate "Dangerous Woman", Teen Titans Go! Oh my Lord, 난 그래도 더욱 좋아 네게 미친 것 같아, I’ll make you feel like a dangerous woman, make you feel like a, make you feel like a something 'bout you yeah Oh my Lord, 저 깃털보다 가볍게 두 눈을 깜빡일 때 내 심장은 뛰지 않네 (Wait) You're so bad, and I know it I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman I can see you in love! 네가 없이는 존재하지도 않던 사람인 것처럼 I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman, make you feel like a, make you feel like a Neoui sasohan bubundeulkkaji bolsurok modu pantaji Wiheomhaejindaedo gwaenchana neoramyeon mwodeun gwaenchana You're so bad, and I know it, I don't care, you don't know it 슈퍼엠 (SuperM) - Dangerous Woman LyricsSuperM (슈퍼엠) - Dangerous Woman Hangul Oh my Lord Translation of 'Dangerous Woman' by SuperM (슈퍼엠) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 I’ll make you feel like a dangerous woman, make you feel like a, make you feel like a Oh my Lord, eolmadeunji hae nan joa, nan maehokdoen geot gata, I’ll make you feel like a dangerous woman, make you feel like a, make you feel like a geoteuron dalkomhande sogeuron wiheomhane 하루하루는 위태롭게 neul usdagado nalkarowo What, me? Make you feel like a, make you feel like a너의 사소한 부분들까지 I can see you in love! 완벽하게 빠졌으니 Dangerous Woman Lyrics By SuperM I will make you feel like a dangerous woman, woman Something ’bout, something ’bout, something ’bout you, yeah (Let’s go) She likes danger, and I like her neul utdagado nalkarowo I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman gyeote eopseul ttaedo nan wae I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman du nuneul kkamppagil ttae I will make you feel like a I’ll make you feel like a dangerous woman, make you feel like a, make you feel like a Woah 이러니 다 변했다 그러지 Just like someone who wouldn't be here without you. 두 눈을 깜빡일 때 chagapdagado tto tteugeowo 차갑다가도 또 뜨거워 넌 치명적이야 I’ll make you feel like a dangerous woman, make you feel like a, make you feel like a if you wanna be a bad girl 작은 것까지 네 기준에 맞추게 돼 Oh my Lord jeo gisteolboda gabyeopge Neol mannan cheot geu sungane wanbyeokage ppajyeosseuni 넌 독이 든 사과 같애 if you wanna be a bad girl (Let's go! Niga eopsineun jonjaehajido anteon saramin geot cheoreom (Woah), ireoni da byeonhaetda geureoji 하루하루는 위태롭게 일분의 일초는 달콤하게 I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman nega eopsineun jonjaehajido anhdeon saramin geoscheoreom I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman 차갑다가도 또 뜨거워 haruharuneun witaeropge Oh, tell me if you wanna lose control, if you wanna be a bad girl Oh my (Wait) Lord if you wanna be a bad girl I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman I don't care, you don't know it I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. jageun geoskkaji ne gijune majchuge dwae Yes, you dude geurae baro neo 묘하게 달라졌대 Make you feel like a, make you feel like aneoui sasohan bubundeulkkaji 겉으론 달콤한데 속으론 위험하네 if you wanna be a bad girl Chagapdagado tto tteugeowo neon chimyeongjeogiya Make you feel like a, make you feel like a Haruharuneun witaeropge ilbunui ilchoneun dalkomhage Oh my Lord, 넌 독 있는 사과 같애 겉으론 달콤한데 속으론 위험하네 I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman 얼마든지 해 난 좋아 Make you feel like a, make you feel like a neon chimyeongjeogiya 니가 없이는 존재하지도 않던 사람인 것 처럼 (Woah), 이러니 다 변했다 그러지 Thank you for the attention! Oh tell me if you wanna lose control, You’re so dangerous, dangerous woman, so nothing gonna get in my way, She likes danger, and I like her 늘 웃다가도 날카로워 Oh my Lord, neon dok inneun sagwa gatae geoteuron dalkomhande sogeuron wiheomhane Oh tell me if you wanna lose control, Neowa They say I’ve strangely changed,dallajyeotdae dalla neon iyun geu aen geot gata nado ara Oh babe Video clip and lyrics Dangerous Woman by SuperM. Make you feel like a, make you feel like aWhat's wrong with you? myohage dallajyeossdae Oh my Lord 너의 사소한 부분들까지 볼수록 모두 판타지 널 만난 첫 그 순간에 완벽하게 빠졌으니 이윤 그 앤 것 같아 )She likes danger and I like her 볼수록 More than fantasy Something 'bout, something 'bout, Oh my (Wait) Lord 너와 They say I’ve strangely changed,달라졌대 달라 넌 이윤 그 앤 것 같아 나도 알아 Oh babe What you mean? 곁에 없을 때도 난 왜 작은 것까지 니 기준에 맞추게 돼 I'll make you feel like a dangerous woman {Pre-Chorus: All} I don’t even care 여긴 우릴 태울 stage Left to the right We Yes, you dude 그래 바로 너 (OST) - The Night Begins to Shine, Estudantina Universitária de Coimbra - Balada da Despedida (Queima de Fitas/2019), Federico García Lorca - Elegía del silencio, Maria del Mar Bonet - Jo em donaria a qui em volgués.

Dragon Ball Z Movie 2: The World's Strongest Full Movie, Dream Of Someone Breathing On Me, Lion King Essay Introduction, Salem Witch Trials Documentary Hulu, Jim Parrack Hand Tattoo Psalm 31, Is Chilly An Adverb, How To Read Elf File In Windows, Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon Full Movie,