Die Haupsicherungsanlage war die Haupt-Forschungseinrichtung der Precursors auf dem Planeten. Nachdem der Spieler durch das Tor gegangen ist, muss der Spieler in das riesen Aquarium gehen und der See-Imperator wird ihn freudig begrüßen. - The base of the unit is a planter, allowing sea flora to be grown from seed, Breeding Tips: Category I guess it doesn't really matter. Provides optimal conditions for flora and fauna. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Aquariums provide an ideal opportunity to study alien fauna up close. However, this is just an aesthetic change and has no effect on the fauna. Um in die Primary Containment Facility zu kommen wird die Blaue Tafel benötigt, welche der Spieler im Wärmekraftwerk der Aliens finden kann. Hull Integrity The player can then enter the Alien Containment and release caught fish into it. I tried planting a Creepvine in there but it gets too big and you can't see all the fish, plus once the Seed Clusters sprout the yellow light is kinda blinding and gives the fish weird coloring. Grabbing crash eggs and manufacturing IEFDs. The Alien Containment with a hatch built on it, A two layer Alien Containment containing larger fauna, Flora growing on the floor of the Alien Containment, A three layer Alien Containment containing. Interior Pieces Non-edible Fauna can be bred this way to be used as fuel for the Bioreactor. Provides optimal conditions for flora and fauna. For a complete list of plantable flora, visit List of Plantable Flora. I never thought of some of this above stuff (i did not even know you could harvest brain coral). Principally to tame Stalkers. Wenn der Spieler die Rampe in den Hauptraum hoch geht, geht das Licht der Rampe an und beim ersten Betreten spricht eine Stimme, dass die Versorgungssysteme und alle Forschungseinrichtungen deaktiviert wurden. Okk, thanks to all the comments!! Um in die Primary Containment Facility zu kommen wird die Blaue Tafel benötigt, welche der Spieler im Wärmekraftwerk der Aliens finden kann. - Provided sufficient time and living space, organisms of the same species should mate and reproduce - A hatch must be installed in order to access the unit One for peepers(food). Yeah, I"ve heard aiming is pretty rough, 4and4squared. The Primary Containment Facility, like the other Alien Bases, was built a little under one thousand years ago. Bulb Zone WreckMountains WreckUnderwater Islands Wreck. Subnautica Wiki ist eine Fandom-Videospiele-Community. - Units may be connected between rooms stacked in a column (btw sorry for my poor english, I'm still learning hehe). If more fish are added after the maximum is reached, some will die and float to the top of the container. But, apart from creating Stalker Farms and having animals to use them for Bioreactor fuel... What other fun things can I do with an Alien Containment?? you can even pick them up! Dieser Artikel enthält unmarkierte Spoiler. Do someone have an idea?? Edible Fauna, such as the Peeper, will reproduce approximately twice a day once mature. © Valve Corporation. (they are so cute) Thats really all i do with alien containment. Seabases Subnautica Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. aaronitco. https://subnautica.fandom.com/de/wiki/Primary_Containment_Facility?oldid=13363. so do gasopod eggs. Ampeels will still deal touch damage even if raised in an Alien Containment, and Crabsquids are just as dangerous as wild ones. The main reason I have them is for long journeys in the seamoth or PRAWN suit where I have them cured. Location Data Boxes Die Einrichtung liegt in der Inactive Lava Zone kann nur mit dem Krebs-Anzug und dem Krebs Tiefenmodul Stufe 2 erreicht werden. Aggressive Fauna hatched inside the Alien Containment will have a passive attitude towards the Player when they enter the Alien Containment, and generally also if they are released into the wild. Alternatively, a grav trap is even simpler option. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Subnautica > General Gameplay Discussion > Topic Details. Tiger Plants will attack certain fish if planted in the Alien Containment, potentially killing the fish and damaging the base. Make sure to only post reproducible bugs, and use appropriate system template ( , , / ) depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on. I have a lot of Alien Containments and I use them for several things. Select carefully which lifeforms you bring onboard - they may also be studying you. This can be used as an alternative to the Exterior Growbed for farming aquatic resources. So far I've struggled to aim the little buggers and found out Crash come in 2 different sizes. Keep in mind that egg-laying fish will keep laying eggs (so long as there are two or more) and hatching them until the population cap is reached, as stated above. I have one for kelp, one for bloodkelp. Dec 20, 2016 @ 12:33pm Fun things to do with an Alien Containment? Works for bioreactor, aerogel and as food. Das scheint allerdings keine sichtbaren Veränderungen zu bewirken und ist wahrscheinlich nicht verhinderbar. Deep shrooms another for the black spore things, and one for stalkers. I already have two Stalker Farms (that's how I call them lol), and believe me, if you want to have tons of titanium but you're lazy to go exploring, tame Stalkers so they give you Metal salvage. Debug Spawn Spoiler alert: The following section contains story related material. Well placing two of the same prey fish species (reginald and peeper are the most filling) in a containment unit gets them to breed, which means forever food! The player can then enter the Alien Containment and release caught fish into it. basewaterpark I was hoping that the crash and crabsnake would end up "planting" their respective homes in the aquarium, but haven't seen that. So hast du deine Lieblings-Communitys immer dabei und verpasst nie wieder etwas. You don't get Nest I think you just need to get live Crashfish in the tank but I have not tried. For a tiny outpost an exterior growth bed of gel sacs is a better choice than a fully-featured alien containment. Why peepers instead of reginalds? Despite huge, Alterra-led advancements in stellar technology, exploring new worlds still has its challenges, and alien lifeforms are one of them. Fun things to do with an Alien Containment? Alien Containment Once released into the wild, Aggressive Fauna will also attack small player vehicles, regardless of whether the player is in them or not, although they lose interest much faster than their wild counterparts. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. - Environmental controls may fail if the unit is overpopulated - Units must be installed in multipurpose room modules Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodvine, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821984884. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. The Cyclops' sonar does not recognize Aggressive Fauna in an Alien Containment as non-hostile and will thus mark any species that can threaten the vessel, like Ampeels and Crabsquids, as nearby threats. https://subnautica.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_Containment?oldid=351252, The former name for the Alien Containment was the. In der Einrichtung kann der Spieler den Ionen Würfel Fabrikator finden, der dem Spieler unendlich viele Ionen-Würfel gibt. Neue Spieler sollten diesen Artikel umgehen oder mit Vorsicht lesen, da sonst der Spielspaß getrübt wird! What a great idea! That's why we built the alien containment unit. Once the Alien Containment reaches a population of ten fish, the reproductive process will stop. Subnautica. It is built using the Habitat Builder inside the Multipurpose Room. Placing fauna infected with the Kharaa Bacterium into the Alien Containment will infect the other fauna after some time. Außerhalb der Primary Containment Facility liegen kleine Würfelkonstrukte deren Bedeutung und Nutzen dem Verfasser nicht bekannt sind. An Alien Containment can be found and scanned in the Deep Grand Reef Degasi Base. Principally to tame Stalkers. Non-edible fish can be added through the use of their respective eggs. I have a lot of Alien Containments and I use them for several things. This section contains bugs related to Alien Containment. - Infections may be transmitted faster between specimens in artificial environments - Organisms raised from birth in captivity often exhibit unusually passive behavior, Warnings: The unit is designed primarily to breed larger or more dangerous species. Um weiter zum Aquarium des See-Imperators zu gelangen, wird noch eine Blaue Tafel benötigt, welche der Spieler sich selbst herstellen muss. Eggs can be placed inside the Alien Containment. Category +0 Technical Provisions: All rights reserved. Creepvines and Bloodvines will not grow to their full height without stacking Alien Containments. Für weitere Details, siehe See-Imperator. If two or more Multipurpose Rooms are stacked on top of each other, building Alien Containments inside each room will cause the Containers to merge into one bigger tank. I like to put a Purple Brain Coral in the planter section (along with other plants) to give it that true aquarium feel (like how aquariums have bubblers to keep the water oxygenated). Add a hatch to enter. I got a pretty big base. Gefängnis) bekannt. That sounds like a blast, Team Vladof! In order to get inside of, or put fish into the Alien Containment, the player must build a Hatch on one of the sides. The blueprint can be retrieved via a data box. Well the reefback eggs spawn very cute, tiny reefbacks. They will not attack other fauna inside the Alien Containment, but will do so if released into the wild, even other fish hatched inside the Alien Containment. Non-edible fish can be added through the use of their respective eggs. Add a hatch to enter. Multiple Alien Containments stacked on top of each other will increase the amount by ten each. The Alien Containment is a large, cylindrical aquarium which can be filled with Fauna that have been caught or hatched by the player.

Bosch Glm400cl Vs Glm400c, Kannodu Kanbathellam Song Swaras, Ck2 Join Game Greyed Out, アメリカ 小切手 換金期限, Waspy Glasses Wolf Of Wall Street,