Popular February 15, 2019, 8:40 am, by Read about St. Vincent and listen to her music by searching Music Research Engine. This song probably falls closer to a mezzo/soprano than true soprano song, but I had to include it on the list. Quiz: Which Young Musical Character are you? Nerdy I'm the Editor in Chief of Theatre Nerds. 10 Comments, Mood : Dramatic, Helpless/Stockholm Syndrome, Mood : Charming, Flirty, Sassy/Femme Fatale, Show Name : I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change, Character Name : Frenchie, Chichi, Tracy, Carmen, Sonja, Queen and April, Show Name : On a Clear Day You Can See Forever, Show Name : I Can Get It for You Wholesale, Show Name : The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown. “I Don’t Know What I’d Do Without You” from A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder. June 25, 2018, 9:24 am, Nerdy Having trouble finding a go-to Contemporary audition song to rock your soprano dreams? In putting together song lists for the six major voice types, we kept the pop category wide, categorising over 5,500 songs from more than 300 artists. If you’re looking for a song that can sets you apart from the other sopranos at a musical theatre audition or a concert, this is the one. Read about No Doubt and listen to their music by searching Music Research Engine. LOL Autumn ChangesBack in Love AgainBad GirlsCan’t We Just Sit Down (And Talk It Over)Come With MeCould It Be MagicDim All The LightsFull of EmptinessHot StuffI Feel LoveI Love YouI Remember YesterdayLady of the NightLast DanceLittle Miss FitLove To Love You BabyLove’s UnkindMacArthur ParkNeed-a-Man BluesOn the RadioOur LoveRumour Has ItShe Works Hard For The MoneySpring AffairSummer FeverSunset PeopleThe HostageTry Me, I Know We Can Make ItWalk AwayWastedWhispering Waves. All at OnceAll the Man That I NeedCould I Have This Kiss ForeverDidn’t We Almost Have It AllExhaleGreatest Love of AllHeartbreak HotelHigher LoveHow Will I KnowI Believe in You and MeI Didn’t Know My Own StrengthI Have NothingI Learned from the BestI Look to YouI Wanna Dance with SomebodyI Will Always Love YouI’m Every WomanI’m Your Baby TonightIt’s Not Right but It’s OkayMillion Dollar BillMy Love Is Your LoveOne Moment in TimeRun to YouSame Script, Different CastSaving All My Love for YouSo EmotionalStep By StepThe Star Spangled BannerTry It on My OwnWhen You BelieveWhere Do Broken Hearts GoWhy Does It Hurt So BadYou Give Good Love. Required fields are marked *, Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2020 Stars & Catz Pty Ltd all rights reserved, How to find your vocal range & voice type. AdiaAngelI Will Remember YouWhen She Loved Me. Nerdy All that’s left to say is we wish you all the best with your practise and performance. Kailey Hansen Read about Sheryl Crow and listen to her music by searching Music Research Engine. Read about Amy Grant and listen to her music by searching Music Research Engine. List of Good Songs. Nerdy Angry A Thousand YearsBurning GoldDistanceHumanJar of HeartsThe Lonely. Kailey Hansen OMG Anywhere IsBook of DaysCaribbean BlueEvening Falls…ExileHow Can I Keep from Singing?I Want TomorrowMarble HallsOn My Way HomeOnly TimeOrinoco FlowStorms in AfricaThe CeltsWild Child. Dimming of the DayHave a HeartI Can’t Make You Love MeLove LetterNick of TimeNot the Only OneSomething to Talk AboutThing Called Love. Music & Lyrics by Mark Hollmann and Greg Kotis, “Beyond My Wildest Dreams” from The Little Mermaid, Music & Lyrics by Alan Menken, Howard Ashman, and Glen Slater, “When I Look At You” from The Scarlet Pimpernel, “Christmas Lullaby” from Songs For A New World. AgainAll For YouBecause Of LoveBlack CatCome Back To MeDoesn’t Really MatterEscapadeIfLet’s Wait AwhileLove Will Never Do (Without You)Miss You MuchRhythm NationRunawaySomeone To Call My LoverThat’s The Way Love GoesTogether AgainWhat Have You Done For Me LatelyWhen I Think Of You.

Bonus Diario Coin Master, Toyota Aurion Supercharger Kit, Boyfriend Gets Mad When I'm Not In The Mood, Gabby Soleil Age, Dish Soap Chemical Formula, Alex Bregman Parents, Jenni Pulos Wiki,