Even more vanilla fixes for the Lumbermill mesh. See Changes tab for a full list of versions or see a per-file changelog by clicking the Files tab and viewing the changelog. This is a non-static mesh fix but I've included it anyway. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Removed wardrobe01.nif which was causing CTDs. This is one of the most complete retextures that I’ve ever come across. Actually fixed the glowing bottom stump texture for furniture this time. Minor UV fixes to remove texture skewing above the entrance on Markarth Silverfish Inn (mrksilverfishinnpart01.nif). I’ve refrained from adding mods that improve beauty in erotic-packed ways, but I have added one or two mods that do a great job in improving the bodies of characters in the game. SMIM'd the Whiterun benches (wrtemplebench01.nif & wrtemplebench01static.nif). My 2.00 barrel01.nif had glitchy collision for unknown reasons. to be more detailed and use custom high-quality textures. And yes, Nirn, Secunda, and Masser have aligned and this release just so happens to be the first official Special Edition release. Version 2.00 is finally here! As you might’ve noticed before, there really aren’t any significant differences between the lips of a woman and the lips of a man. -Added separate folder for Dwemer Animated Lifts for Special Edition since the original Skyrim meshes don't work right in SE without being optimized. I used this starting with version 1.95 to fix a whole lot of mesh errors.Thanks to Anton0028 for making Nif Healer, a helpful utility to check for bad string names and missing NiTriShape names. -Woohoo! I'm researching solutions now. Updated Hearthfires boy and girl load screens to use proper feet from Ixodes' New Children mod. The files have the extension .nif. Minor UV fixes for Nordic Catacomb (norcathallbg) series on the rock parts. Total polygon increase of 60,000, so wonderful! More customization options added. Thanks to phoenixkeyblack on deviantart for the base pattern. I don't know why the engine requires this, but oh well. Last Name -Fixed the incredible, amazing barrel in the sky. added high poly vanilla hair meshes as optional replacers, replaced missing vanilla male Dremora racial morphs with Dark Elf, fixed UV mapping for humanbeardshort01.nif, adjusted male Wood Elf racial morph to reduce clipping near ears, adjusted male Ear Shape morphs to reduce clipping, added custom xEdit scripts as a modder resource (updated since preview release). A simple name for a not-so-simple mod. Not compatible with other Solitude gate texture mods. Load a mesh file containing strips into NifSkope and perform the following: Repeat for each mesh (12 total for “Blades Hakama”). I've fixed it by copying over most of the collision Blocks from the vanilla chest01.nif. Plus greatly improved the Braziers themselves. The default mesh was decent except for the errors. My 2.00 barrel01.nif had glitchy collision for unknown reasons. Collision hasn't been updated since the developers intend the roofs to be impassable regardless of appearance. Thank you!Thanks to zilav for making NifScan, an awesome utility that creates a report of various Skyrim .nif format errors in mesh files. -Added 3D ropes to all Riften docks meshes as an installer option. Texture remains the same. ~ Filed under: gaming. -SMIM'd the two deadbolt meshes (doordeadbolt01.nif and doordeadboltdbl01.nif) used to bar dungeon doors in about 37 places. It sometimes feels like both men and women could look far more shallow than they do now, which would make the Skyrim experience much easier on the eyes.

2004 Ford Escape Problems, Swiftui Textfield Binding, How Does Carbon Footprint Affect Climate Change, Yamaha Yas-207 Review, Residential Park Homes For Sale In Chichester, Project Muscle Cars For Sale, Armor All Wash And Wax Foam Cannon, Folk Machine Gamay Noir Rose 2019, Picture Australian Flag, Ryobi Revolution 2020,