In the end, there will be no savior for the theocracy of Simulacrum. So ye, as For some reason they’ve got it as Rotreamon, which is just wrong. Simoun did all that wrong. But okay. /* , The world's oldest and most comprehensive blog on lesbian-themed Japanese cartoons, comics and related media, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Comic Yuri Hime, November 2020 (コミック百合姫2020年11月号), Get a Piece of Yuri Manga History at Cheapmanga.com, Creative Commons Attribution-Non, Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. In fact, until the last episode on the disk, I think the translation was very tight. Okay, first things first. Otherwise, what I see as awesome, may come off as being incomprehensible, or uninteresting. It was one of the most interesting anime series I have ever watched, and full of so many wonderful points that we can mull over and over to endless annoyance/satisfaction, depending on who you are and what you like. Well i will begin with how I ended watching this anime.Well there was a time when i watched several animes with various genres having as main tags action, horror, psychological, adventure etc some of them realy were interesting and I enjoyed watching them some of them not.I longed for something else and after searching for a new anime to watch i ended with Simoun.After reading the introduction and made a first impression i said to myself "i think i shoud give it a try" and im so glad that i took this decision because i dont regret that i seen it.Story: The story was very well developed but still it had some holes in it and some unclear stuff but as whole it was pretty good.Also in the begining when stuff are a bit unclear i had the feeling that this might become a very complicated story but after passing through episodes i started to understand.As the story develops more and more stuff are revealed which realy surprized me.What i liked so much at this anime was the ending even though some of the main charas died most of the Tempest Choir members survived the war and followed their path some of them choose their gender others didnt in other words a happy ending for an anime that gives the impression that it will be tragicaly.Animation: Well in terms of animation Simoun is of course above average but i wasnt so pleased with the character design since the production year was 2006 i expected an anime with a better animation in terms of character design.Sound: Only one thing i can complain at sound is that the background sounds were kinda lame and realy hard to bear but the ending song and especially the opening song (Ishikawa Chiaki - Utsukushii kereba sore de ii) compensate for the crapy background sounds.Characters: The most interesting point in Simoun is that there is a complete focus on character development.As the story develops the number of characters increases.Im very pleased with how my favorite characters were developed: Neviril, Aaeru, Dominura and Mamina but especially Aaeru the headstrong character which helped the growth of the other characters especially Neviril.Despite the fact that the main characters were developed very good the character development still has some holes.Overall: As an overall this anime in the begining was kinda hard to watch since it leaves a feeling of boredomness but as the story develops more and more stuff were revealed and it got pretty interesting.It gave me a hunger of knowledge more exactly the curiosity of how it will eventually end.I dont regret watching this anime at all especially because of the suitable ending.~Just my thoughts and feel free to post comments~Here are some pictures:And some videos:This one with the opening song Ishikawa Chiaki - Utsukushi Kereba Sore de Ii:~Enjoy and Cya around~.

Reflective Reading Ppt, Project-based Learning Ideas For Middle School Science, Nokian Nordman 7 Suv Review, Humpback Rock Tips, Asg 32 For Sale, Stillwater Lake Rentals, Did Dimash Win The Singer, Nidd Gorge Fishing,