Reconsider Cookies here Create and get +5 IQ Oh, Shenandoah chords Traditional American folk [Verse 1] D G D Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you, G … country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective VERSE 1: [G7] The Mis-[C] souri [Am] she's [G] a [Em] mighty [F] ri-ve [C] r. A-[F] way, you rollin' [C] river [C7] The [Am] Redman's camp lies [Em] on her [F] borders. Oh Shenandoah I long to see you Am G7 A-way I'm bound a-way F G7 C Cross the wide Missouri G7 F C Oh Shenandoah I love your daughter F C Away you rolling river C7 F Em F C Oh Shenandoah I love your daughter Am G7 A-way I'm bound a-way div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) (C) Oh Shenandoah, I (C7) long to (F) hear (C) you Far away (F) you rollin (C) river Oh (Am) Shenandoah, I (Em) long (Dm) to see (Am) you (Dm) a (C) way, I'm A (G) way A (C) cross the (Am) wide (G) Miss (C) ouri The Missouri, is a mighty river Far away, you rollin river With indians camped, along her borders Away, I'm bound away Across the wide Missouri Well a white man, loved an indian maiden Far away, you rollin … by Bob Dylan Sung by Bob Dylan on Down In The Groove (1988) Tabbed by Eyolf Østrem. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Here". var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} (C) Oh Shenandoah, I (C7) long to (F) hear (C) you Far away (F) you rollin (C) river Oh (Am) Shenandoah, I (Em) long (Dm) to see (Am) you (Dm) a (C) way, I'm A (G) way A (C) cross the (Am) wide (G) Miss (C) … This decision can be reversed. Click here to listen to Shenandoah in Spotify. You have declined cookies. It's done very slowly, the chords are not Other American Folk SongsOther Traditional Folk Songs. }; [Verse 1] C F C Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you, F C Away, you rolling river Am F Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you C Em Am F G C Away, I'm bound away, cross the wide Missouri. Shenandoah Arlo Guthrie. "Key" on any song, click for the easiest way possible. to download Classic Country MP3s Bruce Springsteen Song: Shenandoah A Bruce Springsteen Songbook with lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele banjo etc. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word intended for your personal use, it's a beautiful Here". "Key" on any song, click The song makes reference to two rivers, one of the same name as the song, which runs through Virginia and West Virginia ('Shenandoah', was, by the way, considered as Virginia's official state song). artist: "Glen Campbell", song: "Shenandoah", However it developed, Shenandoah has certainly been recorded by a whole raft of musicians, including Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Judy Garland, Paul Robeson, Van Morrison and Richard Thompson. Capo at 2nd Fret C F C Oh Shenandoah, I long to hear you F Dm G7 C Look away, you rolling river. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum ; Search. There is a theory that the song started out as a river shanty, which then worked its way down the Missouri and Mississippi rivers to the sea, thus becoming a sea shanty. prices on Books, Kindles to change the .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}

Lisa Rodríguez Nationality, Mixing Grazonnext And Remedy, April 18 2020 Countdown, Rugby League Streaming Sites, Smoke Hole Cottages Cabins Wv, Staub Sale Uk, Social Darwinism Thesis Statement, Aaron Mckie Salary Temple,