For some reason there was no mercy for Mehrunissa, played with great style by the ever talented Hina Bayat. She has carried this serial and made Falak not some strange, foolish creature in a story but a living, breathing person; we can all see a reflection of ourselves in. The login page will open in a new tab. Come hell or high water his hair looks immaculate,the one time it was tousled  just a bit and it still looked good….Even Mahira’s hair was out of control now and then depending on her characters mood  but Mikaal seems to possess some secret weapon …none of us have :), Falak’s journey has reached a point where she too can pity Salman without desperately hoping for reconciliation. It is directed by Sarmad Sultan Khoosat and produced by Momina Duraid and Abdullah Kadwani. It also marks the debut of actress Sana Javed on Television.. Allah asks us to forgive. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. In a blog on The Tribune, a writer wrote about "misplaced knowledge of Islam" due to the way the story presented Sufism and Islamization. Tabinda leaves Salman, We do not see her leaving and we do not see her taking the valuables from the house. All rights reserved. Everything character is something to learn from and there are very clear laid out messages in the end. Story tells the obsession of ones, with worldly life forgetting its creator, a journey from self to subsistence. If I could I would give him a standing ovation , this was not an easy or sympathetic role yet by the end of the episode you see the once arrogant , proud ,Tiger of a man laid low like a wounded beast and despite myself I felt a trickle of pity seep from my reluctant heart. I cannot help but be reminded of Asher staring at the hospital mirror in Humsafer as he tries to make sense of his feelings for Khirad .In Falak’s case the viewer gets the feeling of release , here at last was some of the indifference she had been hoping for. [2][3] It also marks the debut of actress Sana Javed on Television. Falak says she has become numb, a block of ice as she discusses this with her Naani .I am not sure her Naani gave her the right advice but there is one thing backing that advice up which trumps all others,the Quraan. Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime. [5] Mohib Mirza was nominated for best supporting actor at the Pakistan Media Awards in 2013. Although Art and English literature are her favorite past times, she is graduate in Biochemistry. The human heart is a capricious thing , blowing hot and cold with every event,there is only one consitant ,everlasting source of wisdom and that is Allah. The show was reuploaded by the channel in June 2019 with all music off. This was your “Mohabbut’ he says , ‘ No it was just a symbol’ she replies ,the real thing of value is their relationship which they must now build. How jealously we human beings guard our forgiveness for others but expect it to flow like rain from the heavens for us, A part of me really hoped for something better for Falak but despite all her hard earned indifference Falak still cares for him . I missed Nadia Afghan in this episode but she was perfection in the last few episodes. The Hum network gave its … This entire serial is a beautiful work of art. Free download PDF books by Umaira Ahmed. Enjoyed is a very small word, let us use exulted instead. It has also taken her a long time to grow and soften but there are plenty of people who give the best religious tarbiyat and yet their children turn out to be monsters and vice versa. On a lighter note (and my regular readers know there is always a lighter note), I cannot help mentioning Mikaal’s perfect looking hair. Umera Ahmed is an intelligent writer and her recent plays are a testament of that but there are times when you just don't agree with her vision but in the … Shehr e zaat was another story of self realization and a quest to find spirituality but it was the depth in the screenplay which made it so soulful and brilliant. To say I enjoyed the scene where Falak turns down an offer of reconciliation from Salman would be an understatement. Shehr-e-Zaat (lit: The City Of Self) (Urdu: شہرذات ‎) is a 2012 Pakistani spiritual romantic drama serial based on the novel of the same name by Umera Ahmed.It is directed by Sarmad Sultan Khoosat and produced by Momina Duraid and Abdullah Kadwani.It stars Mahira Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar and Mohib Mirza in the leads. She thinks she does not care for him and even when she visits him in the hospital and he begs her to stay or visit him again she leaves him with a grace and equanimity that he does not deserve.When she comes home and stands in front of her mirror the past comes back to remind her how they came to this parting of the ways. Allah ki mohabbut ke sivay har Muhabbat par Zawal hai…. Allah asks us to forgive, it is as simple and awe inspiringly , monumental as that. It stars Mahira Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar and Mohib Mirza in the leads. Copyright © 2011 - Avenue. ‘Shehr-e-Zaat’ loosely translated as ‘The City Of Self’ was constructed on the concept of reflection, and while we saw all protagonists unconsciously feed off each other’s actions, Falak still remained immune at most and bestowed a sense of divinity on Salman. Shehr e zaat has not been an easy drama to review , anything involving such a heady, intoxicating mix of religion, social commentary and acute observation of human nature was never going to be instantly digestible.Each episode hung around me like some elusive aroma I had to define before the next one began.Let me begin by saying this was not the perfect ending or what I had hoped for but just as Falak … - OxGadgets", "Mahira Khan returns to Indian TV with hit drama Shehr-e-Zaat | The Express Tribune", "1st Hum TV Awards Results out; Shehr-e-Zaat wins best drama", "1st Hum Awards celebrate showbiz achievements", "Shehr-e-Zaat and its misplaced knowledge of Islam", "Mahira Khan returns to Indian television with Shehr-e-Zaat", "Crossing Border:'Shehr-e-Zaat' will air on Zindagi channel in India", "Shehr-e-Zaat to air on Zindagi starting August 13 is one of the shows to look forward to", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Shehr-e-Zaat&oldid=976112509, Pakistani television dramas based on novels, All Wikipedia articles written in Pakistani English, Pages using infobox television with editor parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 1 September 2020, at 07:48. The largest collection of online novels to read. He usually plays these give a damn ,playboy characters with such throw away ease that you forget how talented he is .Wow just wow, he covered such a range of emotions in two minutes that in an average drama it would have taken two episodes to cover. Khudgarz Episode 15-16 Review: will this beast turn into a prince. [6] Dawn declared the series as one of the highlights of 2012.[7]. Urdu Novel Download. How often children feel they can openly abuse their parents and yet when all hope abandons us they are the one harbor in a sea of misery. Her parents are understandably upset at any reconciliation, still she returns to her errant husband but on a new stronger basis than mere attraction. Shehr-e-Zaat (lit: The City Of Self) (Urdu: شہرذات‎) is a 2012 Pakistani spiritual romantic[1] drama serial based on the novel of the same name by Umera Ahmed. Shehr e zaat was another story of self realization and a quest to find spirituality but it was the depth in the screenplay which made it so soulful and brilliant. I freely admit to being soppy and weeping through Falak’s prayer as she also lay weeping on her prayer mat.

Kayvan Novak Talitha Stone, Vans Rn96277 Ca30516, Are The 10 Commandments Still Relevant Today Essay, Most Diamond Albums, Sony Xperia L4 Wireless Charging,