All rights reserved. At mall kiosks, retail locations, through advertisements, and direct mail, Telus and Shaw run continuous promotions for new customers only. Telus (CRAZY Internet / TV / Phone Price Match Offer with Shaw) Home & Garden; 4,813. Click on the picture to hear an audio file of the word. However, this is not entirely the case; they have so-called retentions departments who will listen to why you want to leave them and attempt to keep you by giving you a better deal. mysqltuner: automatically optimize MySQL settings, “screen” Linux command: running long server operations independent of your network connection, Telus and Shaw promotions and retention plans, mediocre experience with a smaller Internet provider, Shaw Exo promotion: $29.95 for High Speed 10 for 2 years; expires June 30, 2012, Telus Optik TV and Internet promotion: $30 for basic TV and Internet for 6 months; expires February 18, 2014, Shaw TV and Internet promotion: $39.90 for basic TV and Internet for 6 months; expires October 15, 2014, Shaw and Telus Internet alternative in Metro Vancouver, BC, Shaw, Telus SMTP servers: how to send e-mail when port 25 is blocked, Send free SMS in Canada to Bell, Fido, Rogers, Virgin, Solo, and TELUS cell phones through the Internet, Lightspeed review: ADSL Internet service provider in Metro Vancouver, A comparison of Canadian pay-as-you-go cell phone plans, Pre- and Post-Judgment Interest Calculator BC, Pre- and Post-Judgment Interest Calculator Ontario, Unofficial 7-Eleven Speak Out Wireless FAQ, Often you’ll find that if you indicate on the automatic phone menu that you are a new customer, you get through to someone right away. If you indicate that you are an existing customer, you get put on hold. Rather that argue about them taking 30 days to flip a switch, I just proceeded. Useful crap. (If you’re looking for a landline phone plan, consider a VoIP provider.) Basically I get a landline for free. Hire my web consulting services at Mugo Web. share. As I've just recently moved here, my bandwidth usage is minimal due to only having laptop. Telus and Shaw’s regular monthly rates are less than inspiring. What would be the best thing for me to do? For many years I’ve been relatively happy with Shaw’s product and support. After a mediocre experience with a smaller Internet provider, I am resigned to using the big companies for Internet and TV services. (Easiest to just add a “-5G” to the end). This should all be automatic after I return the modem. This feature lets you determine how good a deal you are getting on toilet paper purchases. 109,635. drumazengi Nov 1st, … If it seems fine, then you're good. You can press the appropriate number to indicate that you are a new customer, then simply tell the customer service representative that you are an existing customer. Not sure if this is shaw, the modem, or what. Clamp Multimeter with 0.01 DC Amp Resolution (from the actual clamp) and Min/Max Function - $37 shipped, [Shell] and Comments (RSS). However, I was once thanked by someone at Telus for not trying to haggle by bringing up Shaw’s rates. If you have been a customer in good standing (i.e. I hope they stay this way. Retention plans. A list of promotions I’ve recently received: While Telus and Shaw spend a lot of time and effort attempting to lure new and not-so-new customers, they seem to neglect their existing customers when it comes to deals. Log in and differentiate the 2.4 and 5G connection names. Customer Service Inquiry. Be calm and courteous. He then left it open to me to negotiate and asked "are you sure there is nothing we can do to retain your business?" Typically a “new customer” is someone who has not been a customer for the past 30 days to 6 months. Freedom Mobile 25% off Bill for 12 Months Retention Credit YMMV Computers & Electronics ; Telecom; 25. Comment on any of my posts to contact me. Earn 1 mile for gas/store purchase each week, get bonus 95 Air Miles after 3 visits. If you want to contact me in a more private manner, e-mail peterkeung.biz. Being aggressive and/or hostile does not make most customer service representatives want to help you. Good luck with them though, the last time I tried, they were more then happy to cut off service and had no desire to retain a customer, so I cut the cable. Try without the router. I am able to max out my connection (upload+download) according to speedtest.net, but it seems inconsistent and jumps around significantly. Thanks for the info. While Telus and Shaw spend a lot of time and effort attempting to lure new and not-so-new customers, they seem to neglect their existing customers when it comes to deals. There are multiple marketing campaigns running at any time. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Fun Updates: I have started to add up savings for the first 12 months of all users who posted their negotiated plans. Will having PC set up soon, TV w/ netflix + other streaming, etc. I have had some tough battles with Telus but in the end it comes down to who is on the other end of the line. Shaw already forces customers to prepay 30 days in advance, so adding 30 days to cancel is another method of theirs to scrape every last bit of change out of us.

Butternut Squash Calories 100g, Electric Dreams Lol Surprise Box, Youtube Movies Full Tagalog, Sunday Lunch Leamington Spa, 1 Cup Popped Popcorn Calories, Fema Oregon Unemployment, Road Racing Tires, Akanksha Malhotra Relation With Kapoor,