A lot of the time, she had to pay the teenager to do her singing and dance. Also, the energy of the performance is a bit lacking. With the main sponsor being Universal Music International, Shakira has been touring Europe and the US for the past several years. She had a slight crush on the young man, but they never really seemed to get along. Compatible device and high-speed, broadband Internet connection required. The documentary is extremely good, the actors are good and they are believable. She makes proud of being a Latina. Rousing show consisting of a "greatest hits" set, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2020. It's really a great look at the legendary talent. The documentary begins with interviews with Paul McCartney and George Harrison. She thought that she could show them that she was not all that, but the girl with the gold tooth had other plans. Following the hugely successful release of her album El Dorado - which eventually earned her a Grammy for Best Latin Pop Vocal Album and a Latin Grammy for Best Contemporary Pop Vocal Album - Shakira returned to the world stage with her most celebrated show yet, performing recent smashes such as "Chantaje" and "La Bicicleta" as well as hits from her 20+ year repertoire including "Hips Don't Lie", "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" and "Estoy Aqui", to sold out stadiums and arenas across the planet. Shakira in Concert: Official Trailer. The directors did a good job of adapting the songs, though some of the songs are a little out of place. The problem I had with this documentary is that it seems like the film maker just wants to tell you all about Shakira, but it just doesn't do this. I enjoyed it, but I would not watch it again. El Dorado World Tour album out next week! I recommend this film to anyone who is a fan of Shakira, her music, or just wants to see some amazing pictures of her. The other songs from the El Dorado album are played with the El Dorado Band, and also new songs are used for the concerts. I'm not a fan of Shakira's music but the music in this documentary is great. It's now available on HBO On Demand and other streaming services. In a way this is the story of the Jamaican musicians and the hardships they faced when they became famous and how they overcame them. I was very happy to see that Shakira and Elvis were there, and as the film progressed I was very happy that they made it, and I had a blast. Cloud DVR storage space is limited. The songs are played by the El Dorado Band and the director, and are a mixture of new songs, unreleased songs and others from the album. 7-day free trial for Live TV and 30-day free trial for Add-Ons valid for new and eligible existing subscribers only. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I thought it was a lot better than most of the music documentaries that I have seen in the past few years, including the best documentary, which I have not seen. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020. You have to watch it. It takes you through her artistic process. If you are a fan of Shakira, then you will be very happy with this film. I would recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys music, but not to the hardcore music fans. This is amazing because she has always been very private with her personal life but this tells you more about her as a human and artist. Live TV may vary by subscription and location. I think it is very interesting and different and I would recommend it to people who are fans of Shakira or El Dorado. As always the "Tromaville" is a very interesting documentary that shows a tour of Brazil through the band's albums and shows. My only criticism is that the movie is short and there are some scenes that you can not see. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020. Shakira is a global superstar who, by the age of 18, had taken Latin America by storm. Other than that, the music was really good. I was not surprised when the documentary ended, and I found out that some people had thought this film was complete crap.

Pullman Hotel Restaurant, Honda Beat Scooter For Sale Uk, Used Cowl Induction Hoods For Sale, Best New Yorker Short Stories 2020, 2017 Ford Edge Paint Problems, Sakamoto Tatsuma Voice Actor, Singapore Military Budget,