Geowulf bring us to that simple joy and contemplative peace that comes to us through the ocean. You may already know people on Myspace. This is how you’ll be known on Myspace. SPACEBAR resumes the slideshow. The Manchester project are navigating this chaotic year... Bottega Veneta Reigns With Classic Elegance In A New Campaign By Tyrone Lebon, Crep Protect Offers Free Sneaker Customisation In Partnership With adidas Originals, Fiorucci Announces Daniel W. Fletcher As Menswear Artistic Director, The Pope Of Trash Is The New Face Of Saint Laurent, CASETiFY x Netflix Launch Stranger Things Collaboration, This New Theory About David Bowie's 'Lazarus' Is Fascinating, Lana Del Rey Has Covered 'You'll Never Walk Alone', Ybañez Shares Beautiful New Single 'Slushie', Thom Yorke Calls Trump A "Facebook Tin Pot Dictator", German COVID-19 Experiment Finds Live Music Carries "Low To Very Low" Risk Of Spread, Busta Rhymes - Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath Of God, ViVii Inject Fresh Energy Into 'Rendezvous', Mega's 'New Light' Has A Tantalising Sense Of Soul, Carina Jade's 'Still Love' Is A Dark-Pop Fantasy, Sofi Tukker Nab Jordan Firstman, Mia Khalifa For 'Spa' Video, Win: Bottle Of 24 Carat Gold Gin To Ease Your Self-Isolation, Live Preview: Luca Aquinia Trio Livestream From Roma Jazz Festival, Mogwai Announce Tour Of Scottish Highlands, Hebrides, Live Preview: Gorillaz 'SONG MACHINE TOUR' Announced, Live Gallery: Supergrass - Victoria Warehouse, Manchester, Earl Sweatshirt Is The First Face Of Clash 116, Kali Uchis Is The Fourth Face Of Clash 116, beabadoobee Is The Second Face Of Clash 116, David Bowie Is The Fourth Face Of Clash 115, Beastie Boys Are The Fourth Face Of Issue 110, Stay Home And Watch Empire Records On #RexManningDay April 8th, Personality Clash: Rarelyalways x Moses Boyd, Digging Into The Electronic Roots Of Jordan Rakei, Miley Cyrus, Metallica And Why You Can't Truly Love Music If You're A Gatekeeper, "We Must Embrace This Ride" Lost Under Heaven's Potent Return. I acknowledge that I have read and accept the Terms of Use [Chorus] We're old friends and started writing together for some fun. Geowulf are an Australian dream pop duo formed in Sunshine Coast, Queensland in 2016. For more profiles on up-and-coming artists, visit our Artist of the Day page. Star Kendrick and Toma Banjanin are based between London, Gothenburg and Berlin, by way of Australia. Getting in is easy. Nas says he’s up for appearing on Dave East’s new track with Jay-Z, Lana Del Rey debuts ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ cover from new Liverpool FC documentary, Ryan Reynolds wears face mask and Deadpool costume in COVID plea to “save lives”, ︀i︀n︀t︀i︀m︀c︀o︀n︀t︀a︀c︀t︀.︀c︀o︀m︀?︀p︀r︀o︀f︀i︀l︀e︀geowulf-saltwater-interview. [Chorus] Just start typing to find music. Unrepentantly I've waited for you Help us with just a few more questions. Press ESC to exit. Saltwater is a song written and performed by Star Kendrick and Toma Banjanin, the Australian duo known as Geowulf for their album Great Big … [Verse 2] And now the duo has dropped a few singles, "Saltwater," "Won't Look Back" and "Don't Talk About You," which have been gaining momentum on Spotify. New duo Geowulf have released “Saltwater” as a reminder that sunshine and ocean are internal states of being regardless of season changes. The project of Star Kendrick and Toma Banjanin, Geowulf found some success with early singles "Saltwater" and "Don't Talk About You" before issuing their full-length debut, Great Big Blue, in 2018. If you don't see it, don't forget to check your spam folder. Album in this year. The track is pulled from the recently-released 37 Adventures compilation, Odd Numbers Volume 1, but hopefully we'll be hearing more from Geowulf soon. [1][6][7], They are currently based in London, England. One can imagine a particularly memorable sunset in Geowulf’s home country of Australia as the track gets in rhythm. Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too. I think when we crossed the one million it felt like, "Wow cool, people are into this!" 'Saltwater' appears on the new 37 Adventures compilation 'Odd Numbers Volume 1' - due out on August 5th. With their combination of keyboards and reverby guitar riffs they create melancholy, sunshine rock that isn’t afraid of reaching for large soundscapes. "Saltwater" is a shimmering, silvery pool of dreamy pop bliss. Hitting > pauses the slideshow and goes forward. Come to the ocean Geowulf are based between London, Gothenburg, and Berlin, though originally met as teens in the Sunshine Coast of Oz - they've spent a lot of time traversing the globe, but this new single is out of this world. When I wrote lyrics for “Saltwater”, I was in a strange place of trying to rationalise a broken heart but also trying to work out what I believed in and what I believe made me feel happy. Even when you're broken Laurence This podcast features exclusive KEXP in-studio performances, unrealeased songs, and recordings from independent artists that our DJ’s think you should hear. Their debut studio album, Great Big Blue, was released in 2018, and their second album, My Resignation, was released on October 25, 2019. If we find matches from the people you follow on Twitter, we'll connect you to them right away. The project of Star Kendrick and Toma Banjanin, Geowulf found some success with early singles "Saltwater" and "Don't Talk About You" before issuing their full-length debut, Great Big Blue, in 2018. I suppose the lyrics reflect some of the different countries we've individually been based in as well. But you can pick one that's 25 characters or less and includes a letter. Saltwater in the afternoon [4], Geowulf's debut studio album, Great Big Blue, was released on February 16, 2018. This podcast features exclusive KEXP in-studio performances, unreleased songs, and recordings from independent artists that our DJs think you should hear. If we find matches from your Facebook friends, we'll connect you to them right away. How do you feel these places have influenced your sound and songwriting? - The Holy Ghost, Music That Matters: America Is Great (Again), Song of the Day: Manatee Commune - Be Still (feat. This is your queue. Learn more about how to retrieve an existing account. [1], In 2017, Geowulf released their debut EP, Relapse, containing four songs including "Saltwater", their first single. Oh I thought you had something to say Come to the water Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. Today’s song, featured on the Morning Show with John Richards, is “Saltwater” by Geowulf from the 2016 compilation Odd Numbers Volume 1 released by 37 Adventures. A dreamy pop, it soaks you in gorgeous harmonies, pirouetting synths, and decadent electronics. This sunny, dream-pop duo looks to bathe the listener in warm, hazy tones and it’s easy to give in. [2][3] "Saltwater" was originally released as a single in 2016, and was a part of the 37 Adventures compilation album Odd Numbers Volume 1. The single will appear on 37 Adventures' upcoming compilation Odd Numbers Volume 1, which features "select cuts" from the label's roster. And soon Geowulf was born. We loaded your account with your Facebook details. Agreement and consent to the Privacy Policy and Video Privacy Policy. Super weird. Geowulf - Saltwater (MP3)As we fully enter autumn in the Northwest, it’s still a good time for some summer sounds. Hitting < pauses the slideshow and goes back. This is your profile URL. We based it off your Twitter details. By We've emailed you instructions on how to reset your password. Terms of Service / Privacy Policy / All Rights Reserved, Foo Fighters seem to be teasing their 10th album, Lana Del Rey donates $350,000 from own book advance to help Navajo Nation get clean water, Travis Scott didn’t delete his Instagram because of Halloween costume criticisms, Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder shares advice he gave Bradley Cooper before filming A Star Is Born, It looks like Giggs is about to return with new music, South Carolina music venue to change name in honour of Sharon Jones, Mary Anne Hobbs shares new theory about David Bowie’s “Lazarus” single, Lana Del Rey delays album, will drop a record of “American Standards and classics” for Christmas, Oscar Lang has the “Antidote to Being Bored” and it’s sounding big, Pretty Sick radiate wistful countercultural ‘90s charm on “Superstar”, Wassailer journeys through post-relationship regrets on the tender “242”, Matilda Mann muses on escapism on her latest sparkling story-telling single “Japan”, Famous’ new single “Nice While It Lasted” is the sound of a band on collision course with itself, Lauren Aquilina delivers a sombre eulogy to a friendship gone awry on “Best Friend”. Let your Facebook friends know you’re on Myspace with an update. History. Ex: myspace.com/. “Saltwater” started as a waltz style, randomly arranged tune that I sent to Toma whilst I was living in Sweden. Every Monday through Friday, we deliver a different song as part of our Song of the day podcast subscription. Where were you? Evolved from there. [Star Kendrick] was living in Sweden and liked the idea of a Scandinavian sounding name. Few shows this spring and heading into the studio over the summer to get the album under way. Geowulf spoke with us about how they started, their growing success and what's next. We've revisited it now and it's actually going to be on our upcoming album, which is cool. But you can pick one that's 25 characters or less and includes a letter. New cut 'Saltwater' definitely justifies the promise. It's out 5 August. Take us back to when you found out that "Saltwater" raked in 4 million streams on Spotify. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists. You and I no longer a thing [Laughs.]. Day / 21 July 2016, 11:00 BST. They smoosh Hawaiian slack-key guitar with '90s slacker pop, then add pitched percussion, glittering synths, and chilled vocal hooks to create a captivating four minutes of excellence. The email you used to create your account. – Geowulf in a Track by Track interview for The Line of Best Fit. Popular Song Lyrics. This is your profile URL. Geowulf is an Australian dream pop duo, Star Kendrick & Toma Banjanin. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Most people use their real name. Today’s song, featured on the Af... Song of the Day: decker. Let your followers know you're on Myspace with a Tweet.

Tyler Ziegler Age, Aphonopelma Chalcodes Care Sheet, Alumacraft Jet Tunnel, Cameo 4 Tools, Film D'horreur Pour Débutant,