45 Colt (Ruger & T/C Contender & Encore) Load Data; Cartridge Data; Components by Caliber; Nosler Home; Load Data. How to use the reloading data. Read also the Reloading Safety Rules on pages 16 and 17. 20 Nosler. Never before has so much information on shotshells and ballistics been placed in a single book. Your email address will not be published. I guess it could be put in notes, but then so could everything. A wealth of information pertaining to all aspects of reloading. We are not affiliated to any company involved in the shooting and hunting sports. All files are PDF format. For example I’ve seen variations in accuracy between spritzer and boat tail loads at various distances, having all this data together and at your fingertips whenever and wherever you want it would be great! Vihtavuori offers reloading data for nearly a hundred different handgun and rifle calibers and for shotgun loads, with numerous bullet options for all kinds of shooting disciplines and needs. Reloading Information for Rifle, Pistol and Revolver Cartridges. Too, changes in ambient temperature can also cause ballistic altering pressures. The software is free and very complete. This is a clean simple format for recording loading data. My wife has told me many times that I am a nerd, perhaps she is right. Shorter overall lengths may double chamber pressures. Steve’s Reloading Pages The Reload Bench. Also the Notes section, I try to keep data but have been hit and miss, this will help me organize. I was cruising the web looking for data on reloading that I am not collecting yet. Thanks Gavin. They are the best! In this complete and fully illustrated digest, you’ll read about such diverse topics as: how to improve your long-range shooting; how to shoot accurately in winds of any speed or direction; how to solve the problems associated with shooting up and down hills; what causes mirage and how to read it; why some bullets shoot tighter groups farther away; how gunpowder is made; why bullets that move left also rise; which cartridges are suitable for everything plus comprehensive ballistics tables. If you want these two additional versions, send me an email address and I’ll send them to you. Cartridge Select a Cartridge. h4895 Reduced Rifle Load. ... Safety Data Sheets; Reference Data; Hodgdon Tools; How To; Reloading Data Center; Dealers. The Latest In Reloading, Straight To Your Inbox Keep up-to-date on new products, trends and tips from the leader in reloading. In addition, each table contains data that details velocity (in 10-yard intervals from 0 to 70 yards); average pellet energy; and time of flight in seconds. New to reloading? In some instances starting loads are also listed. If you want to try out this load data ledger, just download the following PDF, print it out, and use it to record your load data entries: UR-Load-Data-Record-Book-2.0 (PDF) If you find this ledger helpful, please link to this post! You out did the big boys this time. I keep pretty extensive electronic notes already, but this would be a great summary addition to those notes. Do not fire even a single additional cartridge. Follow @UReloader Reloading equipment for rifles, handguns, pistols, revolvers, custom dies, bullet casting equipment, powder measuring and weighing equipment, bullet seating dies Redding Advanced Load Data Sheet ***(NEW)*** - Redding Reloading Equipment: reloading equipment for rifles, handguns, pistols, revolvers and SAECO bullet casting equipment Paul, Reloading Data from Ammunition Manufacturers. With the overwhelming selection of shells available, here, finally, is a practical, reasonably priced book that makes sense of it all. 22 Nosler. Very helpful. This is a single page, printable log book designed to be hole punched and put in a binder. This book includes complete ballistic tables for every hull length and every shot-size load made from the following manufacturers: Aguila Ammunition, Armscor, ARMUSA, Baschieri & Pellagri, Bismuth Cartridge Company, Brenneke, Clever s.r.l., Dionisi, Eley Hawk, Estate Cartridge Company, Federal, Fiocchi, Gamebore, Hevi-Shot (now loaded exclusively by Remington), Kent, Lightfield, PMC, Polywad, Remington, RIO, RST, Sellier & Bellot, and Winchester. 222 Rem. Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder? New indepth articles from expert writers cover casting bullets, working handloads, choosing the right components for the job, new techniques, ballistics, reloading safety, and much more. Required fields are marked *. Nicely organized data is crucial! Reloading Database. Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often? Therefore it is essential that the reloader be well versed in the methods of carefully working up a reload powder charge in small increments as outlined in the various reloading handbooks that are available from reliable sources. I looked at my old load data ledger and my load data labels to come up with this format. Name . If 12 lead balls weigh ...... You should list “Point Blank” reloading / ballistic software available at Huntingnut.com. please send me your fill in the blanks version. This is the 300 yard prone version. Safety Data Sheets; Reference Data; Hodgdon Tools; Reloading Data Center; Dealers. Each change in brand and even within different lots of a specific brand component can cause notable ballistic changes. The data in the loading tables were obtained at an ambient temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit and relative humidity of 55 %. This is the 200 yard sitting version. Currently our website contains all of the data we can supply. This is a printable log book designed to be hole punched and put in a binder. Unlike our cross the course log books, this one is just a single stage. 20 Caliber.204” Diameter. Stay up on the latest. I like the simple uncluttered data. This is the 200 yard standing version. Good log. your review’s of tools is dead on. In case of overpressure signs it is wiser to back off, to be safe rather than sorry. Started by a group of shooters, whose interests include hunting, target shooting and plain plinking. 22-250 Rem. Our rifle and handgun data listings generally contain maximum charges which are not to be exceeded. Select your cartridge type from the drop-down list. 22 Caliber.224” Diameter. In fact, there are more types of shells and shot sizes on the market now than ever before. It's two pages and covers a cross the course 80 round match - standing, sitting rapid, prone rapid, and prone. Be certain you use the correct data and the specific bullet weight shown. My email is johnmiller102@gmail.com Thanks, John, This a great form I would really appreciate a copy of that electronic form to if its not to much of a bother. Starting with the basics, this guide leads the reader through the process of reloading with ease. The 300 yard NRA High Power Rifle target reduced for 100 yards, and sized to fit on printer paper. Email * Products. As Nammo Vihtavuori Oy has no control over improper storage, handling, loading or use of our powders after they have left the factory, we make no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, limited or full. For charges over 25 grains increments of 1.0 grains will be correct. Bison Ballistics Munitions, LLC Dealer Locator; Online Stores; Company. Version 3.9 requires Windows XP or newer OS. Start loading with the starting load according to the loading data. Seldom have I found “Free” to be free but this is a great site, thanks. A 300 yard NBRSA benchrest target in printable form. We specifically disclaim all liability for consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, whether or not due to seller’s negligence or based on strict product liability or principle of indemnity or contribution, Nammo Vihtavuori Oy neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the use of this product. I kind of figured someone here has something like this that I can print out and copy, or at least can direct me to a source. SAAMI 180g 25.9 inch barrel, 7.82 Patriot Lazzeroni 198g 30 inch barrel. The data on this website is not intended for use by persons not thoroughly versed in such procedures. In my last post, I provided some tips for finding and managing load data. N. Swanzey, NH 03431, © 2018, Warner Tool Company, Inc.| All Rights Reserved, 6mm Creedmore Hornady 88.6g 26 inch barrel, 6.5 Creedmoor Hornady 121g 20 inch barrel, 6.5 Creedmoor Hornady 121g 26 inch barrel, 6.5Creedmoor_123g Flatline_24 inch barrel, 7 mm Rem SA Ultra Mag 151g 24 inch barrel, 7 mm Rem SA Ultra Mag 151g 26 inch barrel, 7 mm Rem SA Ultra Mag 151g 27 inch barrel, 7 mm Rem SA Ultra Mag 151g 32 inch barrel, .30-06 Spring. Very professional and impressive. Each shotgun shell with each loading has its own table–over 1,600 tables! Descriptions of obsolete American cartridges tell the tale of ammunition used by settlers, cowboys and outlaws during the nation’s westward expansion, and offer insights into unusual rounds that never caught on. 5865 S 77th Street It also includes a comprehensive directory of reloading manufacturers. All you ever needed to know about ammunition has finally been collected in one volume! I just got back into RL .22 Hornet and .45 ACP and I was looking for an easy and effective log for RL Data. I also keep track of GPS, direction, wind, humidity, ammunition temperature, ambient temp, time of day. Reduced Recoil Shot Shell Loads . The values obtained were under carefully controlled conditions and may vary from those obtained with your firearm, specific component lots, loading dimensions, and loading procedures. These instructions should be supplemented by a good recognized reloading handbook that offers all appropriate information. Some programs specialize in displaying ballistic information, with a limited ability to store specific information about your loads and the specifics about your firearms. Handloaders are meticulous hobbyists who constantly search for better loads, components, and the tools to assemble cartridges. Ultimate Reloader LLC is not responsible for errors in load data on this website. Dirk, 225 Win. Blown out primers are worse still. Hi looking for a load for 223 Barnes TSX BT 70 GR. 17 Caliber.172” Diameter. I am looking for a printable " Load Data Sheet" that I can use in a standard 8.5x11 binder, that has enough info categories to be useful for load development. Smokeless Powder; Muzzle Loading Powder; Branded Merchandise; Resources. In some instances starting loads are also listed. The 600 yard NRA High Power Rifle target reduced for 100 yards, and sized to fit on printer paper. All the info and three hole punch, then in the load data books I keep on all my reloaded ammo that I reload!

Ellen Ziolo Height, Kenneth Connor Son, Bsl Shaders Mcpe, Abc Canopy Replacement Parts, Myles Turner Net Worth, Mark Mckinnon Home, Owasso Police Reports Today, Rocket League Mmr, Warship Fury Codes,