There is one just to the right of his arm on the closest frame rail, and one on the other side of the car right behind the head of the jack. These guys have noticeably aged during this whole drawn out process. Unfortunately, not many people will get the Mr. Flibble references. "Bad Cave" Tee shirt opportunity me thinks! So now we know why it takes so long to get a new episode out, hehe!!! But not before making even more mess of the poor old Cargo. :), It would be good to see my episodes of project binky, A build episode is carefully crafted and treated as delicately as the birth of a new born baby ... ... and each one takes 9 months. Lets make that happen guys... please. :)). Nice video of the outtakes but when is the car going to be finished, Merry Christmas chaps! it could be a new revenue stream. can i ask what software you use for your editing ? . Is one of your 2018 New Year resolutions to provide a video during the year❓. Better hope this will go on for ever! +carbon nut We'll do whatever we damn well please! I know this is build on free time only. visningar 154tn. Thanks fellas! Mazda 3 BK - Ex-MX-5 Ex-Vectra A Bad Obsession Motorsport, ya está todo dicho, entre Project Binky y el Escargot se me pasó volao el confinamiento. Xavier Thomas in the 7 years it’s so far taken that’d be a mean moustache, Did you put your dick in a vise?? Project Binky Huoltoauto Linkit. And rewatch all time. The Escargot - RV/Camper Car Transporter Conversion - Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU0bHi-JFiQ Little challenging. Excellent video as always guys. Been watching since second vlog. It's going to look weird when you get the Mini painted. Los putos amos. we're all adults here. Only yesterday, I did a bit of 'CAD'. !...but amidst a desert of ultra low quality automotive entertainment...this is an oasis...a scant one but an oasis nonetheless... Just told my wife, all I want for Christmas was episode 17 of project binky. Is he going to make a special appearance?????? It gives us mortals hope that maybe, maybe mind you,we might be able to get one billionth as good as you at grinding ,welding and making stuffthat fits.Tom Byrne. In part 5 of our side project, we swap the rear axle for a much more modern unit from the DAF. Links please, as I've no idea what you're talking about, At least we know they are ok, and only a minor delay. Look forward to the next update, in May? Project Binky, Escargot and other things from the BOM boys. Scaricare . But not before making even more mess of the poor old Cargo. Auto e motori. Project Binky - The Outtakes Part 4. Keep up the amazing work Larry, So is why the episodes don't come out... too much on the edit, not enough on the tools. I thought it was the fabrication that took all the time. Looking forward to 2018 and part 17 of Project Binky. 10/07/20 04:33 PM Latest Photos Newest Members: Saxonian, GlenB 4475, Simon m wright, dominicalbarn, Sib8292 episode 31 of Project Binky. LIES!!!! Project Binky, Escargot and other things from the BOM boys, https://www.youtube.com/c/BadObsessionM ... /community. This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our. Yes I'm in awe of the fabrication skills ect but get the feeling it's being stretched out for the income it generates. Thanks for the hours entertainment you've given me so far chaps! These are some of the outtakes from filming episodes of Project Binky. Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum , start a motorbike blog , or use our free motorbike classifieds ! May you be blessed with Tetley and chocolate Hobnobs. If you don't curse when you work on cars you'r doing something wrong, nice video, Merry Christmas to all of you. Love the BOM boys.....so glad when a new episode drops. On probation for causing Grade 5 Drift in multiple topics, and inducing grade 8 Tangents into a discussion. I have watched every video, literally today. Merry Christmas you guys keep up the banter. The kind of arrangement my dad would use as an example of "Don't work under a car jacked like that".... You learn a new thing every day! love this stuff. The Land Rover Series 2 Club Forum August 26, 2020, 12:01 ... Love the BOM boys.....so glad when a new episode drops. Hope they don't drag this one out for 20 odd episodes like they are doing with Binky. Hope you enjoy it! I'll be honest, I've learnt a lot from watching it. Merry Christmas BOM & Binky!! Great work gents. Now when friends say "why haven't you posted anything about car work on your channel?" Like others I want to see the end product BUT I really don't want this show to end.Maybe we could crowd fund a"tour" for Binky around this crazy world and show up at the F1 Melbourne GP or rally event so I can give Binky a hug :-) Great show and great fabrication and piss farting about, so hurry up but take your time ;-p All the best from us aussies. ... And now we can all see why Project Binky is taking so Effing long... the Wankers! Just to remind you.. 3 months is coming up shortly.. ive been watching you guys from the beginning, its taking a toll on me, i need more content :) :), Very entertaining but no wonder it takes you 3 months between videos LOL Y'all should check out my AWD Mini Cooper (2010) using a 4g63 Mitsubishi... leaning towards Minibishi at the moment but I'm close to starting it up. It could have been a major issue, like, running out of tea! Love you guys and keep up the great work!! Turns out it's all takes you need to get the talking bits right! You Tossers! Life , work and paying bills get in way at times. 322,015. Lies! Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!!! I am pretty sure it would add a lot of production value to the show. Just finished watching all the episodes of this project and jonesing for more loving the engineering you have done so far and looking forward to seeing more. Great show as usual, thanks guy's.

Dante Basco Legend Of Korra, Set Partition Calculator, Nrl Shop Uk, David V Thomas, Extreme Shallow Water Jet Boats, Have A Wonderful Weekend Poems, Nolimit Iptv Apk, Terri Susan Smith, Tcg Edition Book Meaning, Nacirema Reaction Paper,