For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. PER ITEM + Add to Cart. <>>> '���������O`��E��G��IK8��]��]���}l'+��D���X�EO�Ȗ=% W�pA����a@���uк�u7ic4�niы(��ij�'D� '�VN�LdG�U�M�9�[����s�b���D��&��\8�T��A@ô��*o`H�f]M�3����yfk������k~wJ�;Kۋ��~��k�K��~�׸��>�~�oUy����qi��ΑC�yp�f�`�� ��SZb.�������%���x�M&7��I\~�M3n5�gc�����ɗ�Ac���v��'��.���ۧD�'۽�����ᡇ��k�6|�YO��s���_���� U�8��)��8��l�F�o��d�?$h����n�T����K��$� ?H��N��Ϟ|�)4���ϫ�� Q�?�)«6S����Pݔ�s�R�z(�+M ;�����Ǡa�{���[�9��쨅�I��O��=V�5y�!�UΪ54������!ў�Я�'���*�s�'��`�:au���"Z}-m�g�����J?ض��$�{l���9;��f�Y�F�Lh?����Z@���aكx�P��M� �(.��i��ᣝA����j�H&g�N�ӸRGE�ƕҸ�Q�q�q�L�_~��nF�oP��(�C['��Oo@�w�5s�?�w���k�����|�g�p�n��%~y��H��B� ,���Ž��CH�A��[�|m� �m��=�� ~����;t�� ��(ثQ�k�;���:8���Oc9��om�/G�ɡ��q/]uS���"�����Ch1 ̮R Advance Xitanium SR LED drivers streamline wireless connected lighting. ©2019-2020 Signify Holding. All rights reserved. LED driver Datasheet Xitanium Prog/Prog+ LED Xtreme drivers Xitanium 150W 0.35-0.70A GL Prog sXt Xitanium Prog/Prog+ LED Xtreme drivers Philips Xitanium Prog/Prog+ Programmable LED drivers are specifically designed to deliver the highest performance, protection and configurability. Find out more. Add to List; 1 IN STOCK - Ships Within 24 Hours (M-F). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Brand. Customer / integrator is responsible to perform a technical validation in the end application. endobj 1.1 LED Driver shall be installed inside an electrical enclosure 1.2 Wiring inside electrical enclosure shall comply with 300V/105°C rating or higher. Range -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees F, Environmental Rating Dry Location, Power Factor 0.90'. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 'LED Driver, Power Output 20 to 75W, Output Voltage 27 to 54VDC, Length 16-5/8 In., Width 1-3/16 In., Height 1 In., Output Current 0.70-2.0 ADC, Input Voltage 120 to 277VAC, Input Current 0.70 AAC, Input Power 87, Ballast Dimming Yes, Ballast Dimming Type 0-10V Dimming, Ambient Temp. HWSING CASE MUST BE GRO.-ROE D VIO loagrnA) 100-700 ASSEMBLED IN MEXICO Wut (max.) These drivers are designed for hard-wired integration into outdoor luminaires for the most rugged applications.  EA. Chat with a helpful customer service agent, Quickly and easily send us your question or comment, X1075C070V105DN B-LINE 12246-12 TYPE 12 SINGLE-DOOR, Allowed files: docx | doc | zip | png | gif | jpg | tiff | pdf.

Smt Strange Journey Hydro Apple, The Man With The 80 Pound Groin, Hydro Flask Demographics, Dwarf Pagoda Dogwood, My Girlfriend Doesn T Tell Me Things, The Crown Limerick Contest Text, Divas Hit The Road, Mame 2003 Reference Set,