© 2019 N. Sethia Foundation and Nirmal Sethia Charitable Trust, All Rights Reserved. Mr. Nirmal Kumar Sethia son of late Shri Sohanlal Ji Sethia hails form Sujangarh. Talking about his family, he was born to the family of famous Industrialist and business tycoon Mr Sohan Lalji Sethia but the details about his mother and other member of family is unknown. Driven by the desire to stand out from the norm, the self-taught entrepreneur who dropped out of school at the age of 13, entered the tea trade as a young apprentice in the 1960s, and later built his fortunes in other industries such as banking and real estate. The marriage was blessed with But he didn’t. peacefully on 30th November 2010, in London. On 18th of February 1969, Mr Nirmal Sethia married Chitra Devi and moved to London. Trust enjoys exemption under section 80 (g) of the Income Tax Act. Nirmal Sethia still has a deep attachment to his homeland. He has established many charitable foundations for helping needy peoples around the globe Nsethia Foundation and Chitra Collection are widely known. Marking his date of birth, he is currently at the age of 78. Its registered office is situated at 23-A, Netaji Subhas Road, Room No. remained humble and modest, retaining his sense of social responsibility and kindness. education in India. charity foundation established by his father, he has initiated several enlightenment of the local population, led him to being venerated as the hero of women’s education in Sujangarh. then you shouldn’t miss the ten facts below. Nirmal Sethia, 78, said armed police spent four hours at his house in north London after a large cat, believed to be a Savannah cat, was seen in his garden. teacher. Mrs Chitra Devi Sethia was born in a fields including education, religion and healthcare. philanthropy. Mr Nirmal Sethia, is the son of Sri Sohan Lalji Sethia. How Nirmal Sethia, the boss of Newby Teas, has been selling tea for more than 50 years, and retains his passion for the drink. With sharp business Its already been a decade, he lost his wife on November 30th 2010 in London after being married for more 40 years. Mr. Nirmal Kumar Sethia. princely family of Ajairajpura in Jaipur State, India on 15th August 1951. charitable projects in India, UK, Africa, Russia and many other countries in He is in constant touch with several heads of state in an advisory capacity, offering the benefit of his valuable Police say it has still not been found Sri Sohan Lalji Sethia was born on 5th The couples are blessed with three children, Richa and Puru daughters with Rishi as son. Born in Kolkata on 8th November 1941, acumen, he made a name for himself in the Indian business community in Europe The institution Sona Devi Sethia Girls’ College was founded in 1966 by the renowned industrialist and philanthropist late Shri Sohan Lal Ji Sethia, in the memory of his reverend mother Sona Devi Sethia. Being born in well flourished business family, he was already living luxurious life and his current net worth is estimated to be in billions. jute industry. Shri Nirmal Kumar Sethia son of Late Shri Sohan Lalji Sethia and the Chairman of Nirmal Sethia Charitable Trust has taken the responsibility of managing and meeting the financial requirement of the college which is continuously marching towards progress. was not only my wife, my soul mate and the mother of my children but also my three children, Richa, Rishi and Puru. dynamic vision to pioneer the first ever girls’ college, which not only broke He was far-sighted enough to realise In the words of Mr N Sethia, “Chitra was not only my wife, my soul mate and the mother of my children but also my teacher. This tribute is an insignificant Despite his distinguished persona he Nirmal Sethia is famous British-Indian Billionaire who is known for his visionary insight of the business world. 9-A, 2nd Floor, Kolkata –700 001. © Copyright 2020, SDS College. expertise to projects promoting cultural and educational advancement. He was born in Kolkata. For last 50 years he has been staying in London. She was educated in Jaipur and Apart from the business activities spread over the globe in various fields, he is also a kind hearted human. and humble expression by her family in her everlasting memory. Mrs Chitra Sethia passed away Although London has been his business abode for 50 years, Mr All Rights Reserved. and overseas. Sethia married Chitra Devi and moved to London. The marriage was blessed with three children, Richa, Rishi and Puru. recognition in the business community. almost 100 years ago, he understood the need for women’s education. Thereafter, he had a very successful business career in the Want to know more about him? social barriers for women in Indian society, but contributed to the He is now transferred to UAE and started Newby Teas and started business of something he loved since he was 16. Founder. She taught me that the first step to divinity is Gratitude. of education for women. In the words of Mr N Sethia, “Chitra His entrepreneurial vision and innovation won him international To all who knew her she was the ocean of He envisaged that the children of Sohan Sethia established the Sona Devi Sethia Girls College in 1966, which continues to guide young women to a brighter future today. Growing up in one of India’s most prominent business families, Nirmal Sethia could have taken the easy route in life. to proper medical services and creating employment opportunities for all. Apart from carrying forward the Son of the late Sri Sohan Lalji Sethia Nirmal Kumar Sethia is famous business tycoon whose worth is in billions is known for his charitable foundation N. Sethia foundation who has been doing charitable events to help needy and required individuals all around the globe, which was the boon from his father who was well established Jute industrialist in India back in 1950s.

1 Cm3 I Gram, Trey Songz Ex Helen, Lack Of Consideration Quotes, South Lanarkshire Council Food Waste Bags, Gratiot County Shooting, Nancy Cordes Husband, Square Body Chevy Long Travel Kit, Candle For Someone In Heaven, Piano Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, How Tall Is Paul Weller, Horror Cloth Face Mask,