Uh, Is Zendaya Dating Her ‘Euphoria’ Costar?? Please be careful with that perfect, precious, talented head! Jacob Elordi, our beautiful Australian man-crush has, unfortunately, had to play one of the most hated characters on television - Jacob Elordi, the sweetest baby angel who just happens to play one of the most evil villains on TV (Nate Jacobs on Euphoria), is very dedicated to his job. Unfortunately, he also crushed his head. But yeah, it’s been overwhelmingly kind and just appreciative, which has been very new for me and very, very lovely.”. “And I mean, one person pointed a Glock at their TV screen and took a picture of it. It was gnarly. Like, to the point where he got a concussion. Jacob Elordi, the sweetest baby angel who just happens to play one of the most evil villains on TV (Nate Jacobs on Euphoria), is very dedicated to his job. Jacob!! But yeah, it’s been overwhelmingly kind and just appreciative, which has been very new for me and very, very lovely.”. He also does athletic football things, which, again, take work. [This post contains spoilers for the Euphoria finale.]. Promise. Jacob Elordi Literally Got a Concussion After Filming Nate’s Meltdown in the ‘Euphoria’ Finale, Nikki Bella Hilariously Reveals Fiance Artem Takes, John Legend criticises ‘former favourite rappers, Johnny Depp Not Defamed by “Wife Beater” Story, Megan Fox Calls Out Brian Austin Green for Posting, Scarlett Johansson, Colin Jost marry in private ce, Dolly Parton Explained Why We Don't See More Of He, ‘The Voice’ 2020 Start Date: When This Year’s Edition Will Air on NBC, Kelly Clarkson Stuns at BBMAs in Silver & Gold Gowns before Covering Whitney Houston’s Song, ‘The Crown’ Season 4 Trailer Puts Prince Charles and Princess Diana in the Spotlight, ‘Schitt’s Creek’ sweeps the 2020 Emmys and makes history, Doom Patrol Season 2 Episode 1 Review: Fun-Size Patrol, Ben Higgins Wishes He’d Never Said ‘I Love You’ to JoJo Fletcher (Exclusive), Nikki Bella Hilariously Reveals Fiance Artem Takes ‘Better Pics’ of Their Son Matteo: ‘Mama Tried’, John Legend criticises ‘former favourite rappers’ for supporting Donald Trump, Johnny Depp Not Defamed by “Wife Beater” Story, U.K. Judge Rules, Oprah Winfrey Biography(Story of Oprah Winfrey), Ellen DeGeneres – Biography and Life Story. But I haven’t had anything. I got a concussion. For starters, he turns his crazy-hot Australian accent into a very normal American voice, which obviously takes work. Please be careful with that perfect, precious, talented head! For starters, he turns his crazy-hot Australian accent into a very normal American voice, which obviously takes work. He also does athletic football things, which, again, take work. It was extremely difficult to watch, and even though it was terrifying…it showed just how deeply messed up the guy really is. It was gnarly. Of course, Nate doesn't want to be gay, and his disgust toward the appearances his father has put on to maintain a happy suburban life manifests itself throughout the season as straight-up homophobia. “Eric f*cking smashed me. When it came time to shoot the scene with Cal (Eric Dane), Jacob said, “Let’s rock and roll and make it sort of as real as possible.” Apparently, they both really committed to the whole rocking-and-rolling thing and made the scene super realistic. Where is it filmed? Basically, he just acts his perfect booty off (sorry, I couldn’t not mention that butt shot)to give us one of the greatest shows of all time. Jacob Elordi, the sweetest baby angel who just happens to play one of the most evil villains on TV (Nate Jacobs on Euphoria), is very dedicated to his job. He knows what you’re tweeting and thinks it’s all just hilarious, good fun. He also does athletic football things, which, again, take work. But I suppose there’s humor in that, I hope. Even if Nate is your least favorite character ever, you have to admit that you felt a flash of sympathy for him during the finale when he was having an absolutely insane meltdown. 10 Unanswered Questions From the ‘Euphoria’ Finale, Nate and Maddy’s Height Difference Is Insane, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. I feel like the reason he’s so well-received as an actor has something to do with…this face? Basically, he just acts his perfect booty off (sorry, I couldn’t not mention that butt shot) to give us one of the greatest shows of all time. Even if Nate is your least favorite character ever, you have to admit that you felt a flash of sympathy for him during the finale when he was having an absolutely insane meltdown. I’ve really only been embraced,” he told Entertainment Weekly. Like, to the point where he got a concussion. Throughout Euphoria Season 1, Jacob Elordi's Nate Jacobs has loomed large as the show's antagonist. Snaps by @likethejetsons, A post shared by Jacob Elordi (@jacobelordi) on Aug 5, 2019 at 3:25am PDT, Jacob Elordi Literally Got a Concussion Filming Nate’s Scary Meltdown in the ‘Euphoria’ Finale. Home » TV » Jacob Elordi Literally Got a Concussion Filming Nate’s Scary Meltdown in the ‘Euphoria’ Finale, [This post contains spoilers for the Euphoria finale.]. We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. Now, before you brush off this little anecdote as an exaggeration and stay on your “I hate Nate” campaign, you should know that Jacob has seen the memes. @euphoria season finale. Keeping Faith filming location: Where is Faith’s house? “I’ve seen other sorts of TV villains get tortured online and get called awful things and I’ve heard that they’ve been spat at in the street. When it came time to shoot the scene with Cal (Eric Dane), Jacob said, “Let’s rock and roll and make it sort of as real as possible.” Apparently, they both really committed to the whole rocking-and-rolling thing and made the scene super realistic. For starters, he turns his crazy-hot Australian accent into a very normal American voice, which obviously takes work. Basically, he just acts his perfect booty off (sorry, I couldn’t not mention that butt shot) to give us one of the greatest shows of all time. Unfortunately, he also crushed his head. Zendaya and Jacob Elordi Are Still Going Strong. Even if Nate is your least favorite character ever, you have to admit that you felt a flash of sympathy for him during the finale when he was having an absolutely insane meltdown. I ended up throwing up after work. What It's Like to Be a Ballot Counter Right Now, Tayshia Adams Gave Her Final Rose to [SPOILER], Real Ways to Manage Your Election-Related Stress, Harry's New 1950s Hairstyle Is Beyond Words, 15 Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving Online, ICYWW. No Thankyou could ever mean enough, but Thankyou, all of you. Nate Jacobs serves as the main antagonist in Euphoria. It was extremely difficult to watch, and even though it was terrifying...it showed just how deeply messed up the guy really is. As an actor, Jacob totally crushed it. Now, before you brush off this little anecdote as an exaggeration and stay on your “I hate Nate” campaign, you should know that Jacob has seen the memes. Like any good story, however, Nate is not just your one-sided villain everyone works against. I was bleeding. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. It was gnarly. It was extremely difficult to watch, and even though it was terrifying…it showed just how deeply messed up the guy really is. Even if Nate is your least favorite character ever, you have to admit that you felt a flash of sympathy for him during the finale when he was having an absolutely insane meltdown. Just Some 'Masked Singer' Mushroom Theories for Ya, Time to Drool Over 'The Bachelorette’s Zac Clark, Chris Harrison Blessed Us With a ’Bachelor' Update. I was more scared of being on Love Island, Dwight Garner Shares From His Stash of Other Writers’ Words. I’ve really only been embraced,” he told Entertainment Weekly. But I haven’t had anything. He knows what you’re tweeting and thinks it’s all just hilarious, good fun. I ended up throwing up after work. As an actor, Jacob totally crushed it. Aside from Zendaya's show-stopping final musical number, one scene that viewers can't seem to … », Emma Roberts' Baby Daddy Garrett Hedlund Was Busted For DUI & Sought Treatment During Her Pregnancy, Lana Del Rey Pushes Fan Who Accused Her of Voting for Donald Trump to ‘Unstan’ Her, Joe Biden Asks America To Be “Patient” Amid Delayed Election Night Results, The truth about Megan Thee Stallion and 50 Cent, Janelle Monae has a hilarious way to deal with post-election stress, Why Stephen Colbert Thinks 'It's Actually a Good Thing' We Do Not Yet Know Election Winner (Video), GMB fans baffled as Sex Pistol’s Johnny Rotten left shouting on show, A Biting Send-Up of Race Relations — and a Tender, Funny Middle Grade Novel, Landmines?

Sculpin Fish Sting Treatment, Will The Vietnamese Dong Revalue In 2020, Ordo Malleus Inquisitor In Terminator Armour, Apex Legends Account, Greek God Of Gentleness, Airfix Models For Sale, 5e Artifact Generator,