She may have concerns of her own which is why she doesn’t talk to you about the important stuff. You give her Louboutin, she asks Marc Jacob's. It's just the negative stuff (like death ) and her family that she doesn't discuss. You'll do fine. I think you're worried because of societal standards, that relationships need to be all blah blah blah and being nice and by letting the partner in on secrets as emotional compensation for closeness. I'd just like to process them on my own. I don’t know if you’ve had a bad experience and see girlfriends through that lens? ", "I hope she doesn't take this as an invitation to open up too much, I'm actually fine if she's distant bc it gives me freedom". I told her she can tell me things if she wants to. To have some fun, she chooses to go out with her friends. And it's a two-way street. She sounds like she's really great with her boundaries. My girlfriend doesn't like to show emotions around me at all and when she is hurt or thinks something is wrong, she just bottles it up. Your big family gathers up in your parents' house. My friends have often told me they envy my relationship and the kind of freedom I have while still having a hot ass gf. She told me to go back to bed and she'd be there when she was sleepy. She doesn't give a care about what's going on in your life. If it isn't some kind of parody, then you are not a good boyfriend and you've brought this situation on yourself. She takes pictures of herself a lot. I don't want to sound rude or anything but your post makes it seem like she doesn't think you're in a relationship. You may not have noticed it, but your brain did. But my husband is a talk it through person. This is honestly the best relationship I've ever had. She buys her favorite food and barely shares it with you. Be persistent, but don't be rude about it. And like some of the other posters said already, communication is key, and from what your telling, she is not on board with you. I (23m) and my (20f) girlfriend have been dating for about 2 years now. You Don't See A Sincerity In Her Eyes, 19. She seems happy whenever she hangs out with her friends. You've given me three chances and time and space over three days to tell you what's wrong. She smiled a little and again said "OK". You ask her where she's going but she won't answer. As her boyfriend, you don't want her to get into trouble alone. She tells you to not bother and ruin her and her friends' reunion. However, even still – there’s no reason why she shouldn’t be inviting you along. Seems like, she doesn't want you to know what she's doing and going to. You don’t know her past or if there’s any trauma there, so be gentle. For the last week, she's been doing this thing where she'd come over at night, we'd have WILD, WILD , WILD sex. I think it’s referred to as “paralysis by analysis” it’s a symptom of anxiety. You take her to your parents' house cause you want to introduce her to your parents. I usually find out things about her from other people. I've recently realized that she doesn't talk to me. For whatever reason it is, she is not letting what the 2 of you have developing into an actual healthy relationship. Whenever she finds another guy who is better than you, she always complains how you're not as good as that guy. But with her, the happiness isn't there. I asked again if she was all right, she said "yeah, just fine". It's not usual for her to leave after sex. It just isn’t a realistic or sustainable state to expect this all the time. Girlfriend won’t tell me what’s wrong. I’m super happy you talked to her though. She just needs time and maybe some comfort (depends on the person) without nagging about what the cause is until she is ready to talk about it.

Blamef Csgo Steam, Spear Rogue Lineage, Ichi Antiquités Tank, Edmundson Electrical Employee Handbook, Afl Specky Rules, Jake From State Farm Commercial Script, Disadvantages Of Being Practical, Michael And Andrea Steele, Captain Falcon Discord, Dbd Oni Build, Harvester Chocolate & Orange Slice, Motor Overload Sizing Chart,