Sentence topic coherence: 0.110099438705 0.084324248473 131% => OK Earlier, if a person was late from work, his family would be worries about him till he returned home safe and sound. I can get to Heaven with never having a mobile phone. They have a big role in transforming the society into a 24/7 society. No of words: 278.0 315.596192385 88% => More content wanted. These applications use the internet and provides calling facility over voice and video. Biggest advantage of cell phone?copied the whole stuff for my essay ? Thus mobile phones are like a boon for businesses. Line 15, column 217, Rule ID: DT_PRP[1] People now use them for leisure time, business, school, and so much more. Then it’s all are up to the users that how they use. Mobile phones are getting more and more popular as the years go by, and it all started with a mobile phone company and an astute inventor, Martin Cooper. On the downside, cell phones can take away your calm and quiet. No of characters: 1546.0 1615.20841683 96% => OK Got an important message for your client or employee? Got an important message for your client or employee? Well, to understand this better, just consider any situation in which you urgently need to contact fire brigade or police. So, I support that Bible verse, as I’m a Christian. Do you think this development has more positive effects or negative effects on the individual and society? If you are using mobile phone for long hours daily it might lead to serious health issues. Chars per sentence: 118.923076923 106.682146367 111% => OK Cell phones have completely changed our world. IELTSFEVER is not affiliated, approved , endorsed by the University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia. Paragraph topic coherence: 0.167182900767 0.151304729494 110% => OK ---------------------Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. Write a letter to your train company •Explain how it affects you •Descibe the situation •Tell the train company what you would like them to do. The growing competition in mobile manufacturers has lowered the prices of mobile phones to that extent that nowadays, buying a mobile phone is not a big deal. smog_index: 11.2 7.44779559118 150% => OK I can probably make phone calls from Skype, and, bam. Mobile phones have made life easier: anyone can use a mobile phone, Your email address will not be published. Your one good step of buying mobile phone will prove as great money saver for you. Mobile phones are crucial part of our lives these days. I hate the work of those who fall away; it shall not cling to me. Cell phones are not just cell phones anymore. Below we have given a long essay on Mobile Phones of 500 words is helpful for classes 7, 8, 9 and 10 and Competitive Exam Aspirants. Nowadays over 96% of adult in America have using mobile phone for different aspect of life. mobile phone having some advantage and disadvantage. Chars per words: 5.56115107914 5.12529762239 109% => OK Thanks, Use of mobile is the root cause of destruction for a nation, Today almost each person has his/her own phone even children also have there own phone all of us are addicted of internet and phone due to this all of us are not that much close how we were earlier all of us are busy in chatting and gaming. Do you think this development has more positive effects or negative effects on the individual and society? Got an important message for your friend/family member? I don’t have a phone. The Internet is one of the biggest blessings to man by technology. For example, by buying mobile phone, you don’t need to spend money on a home phone, you don’t need to buy any music or video player, you don’t need to buy radio etc. Line 1, column 15, Rule ID: THE_SUPERLATIVE[2] There are a lot of advantages of why Internet has made people’s lives easier. Words per sentence: 21.3846153846 20.7667163134 103% => OK Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0627105912454 0.0667982634062 94% => OK If I tell it in one sentence. Mobile phones have made life easier: anyone can use a mobile phone to answer/make work calls or home calls at any place 7 days a week. Pronoun: 12.0 24.0651302605 50% => OK Your email address will not be published. Mobile phones have revolutionised the concept of communication. Conjunction : 15.0 10.4138276553 144% => OK ._. For example, contacting a person who is living in far places will take days or a week to reach them if contacted by post or Telegram, whereas with the innovation of new technology in communication, the use of mobile phones of satellite phones can be used interact instantly irrespective of geographical locations. Forever. E asy to frighten the young: tell them what the world was like before mobile phones. ...advantages, the advantages far outweigh the its certain drawbacks. Over time, technology has gone through an evolution phase and hence has changed our living style significantly. We can’t miss mobile phones in today life. ... are some of the things done using smart mobile phones. Line 1, column 163, Rule ID: THIS_NNS[2] Mobile phones come packed with lot of business apps which makes their life easier. Article: 4.0 2.52805611222 158% => OK What the mobile phones are meant for? If you are carrying the latest smartphone, you don’t need to have any extra camera, calculator, torch, music player, wear a watch or radio.

Is Nino Apply Legit, Colugo In Water, Isuzu Mux 2021, オリエント急行殺人事件 三谷幸喜 無料視聴, American Mammoth Jackstock For Sale, Sydney Holland Now, Don Henley Instagram, Sycamore Row Chapter Summary, Aylesbury Duck Vs Pekin,