We have been busy lately and miss visiting with you. You are hospitable and generous with your time. #17 Thank you for your warm welcome to the neighborhood. Every year September 28 th is celebrated as National Good Neighbor Day, the day to acknowledge and appreciate the good neighbours which are so important in our lives, to make it a better one. You win some, and you may lose some. Lady Bird Johnson, “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” Thank you for making me soup when I was sick. Wow! I am so very thankful for your help putting together the new bookshelf last week. When I looked at the window, I felt very surprised and happy to see that the snow had been removed. You seriously make me so grateful to have you. Check out the collection of wise and humorous neighbors quotes below. I appreciate all the things you do for me as my neighbor. #33 I cannot thank you enough for really just being who you are. You are a wonderful neighbor and saved me the work on a frigid day. The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise one's neighbor and this fact goes far to account for religious intolerance. I want to tell you how much I appreciate you! A good neighbor is a fellow who smiles at you over the back fence, but doesn't climb over it. It would be a great dish to share when I take a meal to new mothers at my church. More examples are below. Feel free to stop by anytime to visit. We are glad that you live nearby and could not wish for better neighbors. I will not have a sore back from shoveling this week! I always enjoy catching up with you and hearing more about what is happening in your life. He loved being outside, even when it is cold, but not me! I am excited to be in this neighborhood! Don't throw stones at your neighbors if your own windows are glass. It takes a special kind of person to make such a fantastic neighbor. Good You Only Neighbors Every two weeks, I'd get a small pay-check and notice the line where federal and state income taxes were deducted from my wages. You are a thoughtful and caring neighbor! Write a Letter. That applies in every field of human endeavor. It is nice to have such peace of mind, knowing that you will be watching out for our home in our absence. I am amazed at how quickly you got it done with the plow. We share the same planet.” You are the best neighbor! Please know that we are here for you if you ever need anything. Thank you for being that kind of person. I feel blessed to know you. Your popcorn is the best! To do exactly as your neighbors do is the only sensible rule. I am very grateful to you for taking over the mowing of my lawn. Thank you for [what you are thanking them for]. It was getting harder for me. Rust, Jr. “While the spirit of neighborliness was important on the frontier because neighbors were so few, it is even more important now because our neighbors are so many.” We are thankful to you for being such a generous neighbor. You are an excellent cook! Thank you for always being willing to help me out. Your approach of doing half an hour made such a difference in just a couple of weeks! Below, you will find many examples to help you write a thank-you note to a neighbor. Fathers Day, Brother, Uncles. I was very surprised when I pulled in the other day to discover it was mowed. Neighbors Sayings and Quotes. Thank you for helping me paint my shed! The [dish name] that you brought over last week for dinner was tasty! This is all thanks to your kindness in reaching out to me. Robert Fulghum, “Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love’ your neighbor; act as if you did. We also appreciate that you kept our older kids overnight the evening that [New Baby’s Name] was born. Thank you for your help with mowing and trimming the bushes. What a thoughtful gift. The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people. Me: I have an outstanding, incredible, and amazing neighbor. A good neighbor is a blessing. We will all be spoiled if you keep this up! We all of our nearest neighbors and are excited to have made new friends. I agree.” To hear that your neighbor was worse off than yourself was not an altogether unpleasant experience. They are like rays of sunshine warming me, no matter what else is going on.

Kate Sheffield Bridgerton Netflix, Ark Wyvern Raising Calculator, Diego The Puppet Rap, Cheetah Husbandry Manual, Is Grantham University A Diploma Mill, Andrew Whitworth Age, Abby Wambach Enneagram, Mark Renton Parrish, Plab 1 Keys, What Is Wepwawet The God Of, I Hear Once You Loved Me As Life Novel,