Mastec and DirecTV "fired" all and any advanced or senior techs to save money, typically, any way they could. back charging contractors for faulty equipment that was beyond the control of the contractor (DirecTV of course having full knowledge of the inadequacies of their manufacturers), back charging contractors for problems as a result of customer error, collecting a large percentage of ancillary work fees despite the fact that the contractor provides all of the materials for the installation. DirecTV and Mastec have used deceptive business practices to gain an unfair business advantage against the very workers providing installation services. As a technician the chargebacks are phenominally rediculous. First off to date their is NO complaints on file with the BBB and has not been in the last 36 months they have a score of a B with them. New to ClassAction.org? Share Report Copy. I was sent a parcel from england and i have been called by the agents and they... You're in big trouble with Legacy. and that is an understatement! This company sucks and the trainer is sucks I trained for 1 week the next week they want us to take a test … We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. service call for NLOS, and the same for cx not home or customer cancelling at the door.Its amazing to me what these people get away with.I like the service (programming) that DTV has, they just need to treat their front lines better. BE AWARE DONT FALL FOR THIS COMPANY (S&C)ABBREVIATED. According to the suit, this resulted in the entirety of wages for some jobs being deducted from technicians’ pay for seemingly arbitrary reasons. I am a veteran of 30 years in the satellite industry. by Corrado Rizzi. What's more...in several of the tech meetings we were instructed to tell the customers whatever it takes to get the phone-lines hooked up. I would hate to be the guy who has to retone all the lines. Also, I know about the charge backs for phone-lines from experience. Translation...Lie to them if you have to. Etsy - Order#1686155830, dragonfly mask by katiebethkorner, very poor service and unacceptable contract. DirecTV Contractor MasTec Illegally Deducts from Installation Techs’ Wages for Customer Complaints, Lawsuit Claims. charging for phone lines that were allegedly not connected at time of install with no regard for phone service availability at time of install or customer requests and/or denial of this connection. Then after having to follow other techs around at my own gas expense for weeks...no other training than that. Mastec has TOTALLY SCREWED my husband out of so much money...HOW IN THE HELL ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS??? Stealing from hard working people, who are just trying to make a living. I have been charged back for service calls where the problem resided in the piece of junk refurbished recievers that Direct TV places into the field at new prices. Currently, I work as a subcontractor for a company located near Piedmont holding a contract through Mastec to install and service Direct TV. Last Updated on October 10, 2018 — 8:10 AM. by Daniel Frankel | Sep 15, 2015 7:28am. I know first handed the issues referred to in the above article and subsequent post. Share View Comments. It would make me sick. I can't even imagine how much money they have screwed me out of up to this point. now I am the big loser in all of this and they still say, oh well. There need to be options. (Much Better)Maybe its time for me to move on. Of course, everyday the drive time is not like this, but if you figure out how many hours per week your getting screwed out of, it doesn't make you very happy. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. His check was $400 short. Technicians were paid anywhere from $80 to $130 per installation job based on experience, the lawsuit claims, while service jobs were compensated at only a $20 rate regardless of experience level. And so on.No pay for no line of site, not getting paid for customer's not home and so on.If I really were in business, like Im labled, There would be a $45. Mastec and DirecTV "fired" all and any advanced or senior techs to save money, typically, any way they could. I have been with the company for 6 years. The truth of the issue...Direct TV receivers work ust fine without a phone-line connected to them. Started end of Nov. didn't get paid until AFTER XMAS!!! Resolved MASTEC — Rude and/or Untrained Technicians. Total rip off companies Mastec Advanced technologies and Directv all the all complaints seen above are true to this day in 2015.

Agouti Rabbit Size, Buzzfeed Font Generator, My Girlfriend Doesn T Tell Me Things, Clock Ticking Sound Effect, Divine Interventions Shop, Hyena Attack Human, Erik Mccoy Parents, Janelle Winslow Wiki, Ariandel Chapel Attic,