Test your knowledge on this geography quiz and compare your score to others. One survey found that the state you're from (or the one you live in now) may play a part in determining how much of a coffee snob you actually are. According to LiveShopper Sassie's Coffee Project survey, when it comes to chain coffee shops, there are definitely preferred spots you'll want to hit up for your go-to order — whether you order the classic, frozen, or flavored coffee, an espresso, tea, or other. That’s its actual name that was just changed in 1989 from simple Manchester. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information. To figure out the hot spots, 1,000 coffee drinkers across the United States took to LiveShopper's mobile app, PrestoShopper, to answer various questions about their coffee drinking habits and preferences. Spoiler alert: It was a massive fail. Quizzes. BuzzFeed Staff 2 - I have my preferences, but I won't turn down a cup of coffee. Radhi, SUNY Stony Brook3. 10, 2009 Dorchester Territory", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_municipalities_in_Massachusetts&oldid=981553340, Lists of cities in the United States by state, Articles with dead external links from April 2020, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia articles in need of updating from October 2020, All Wikipedia articles in need of updating, Articles with unsourced statements from August 2018, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Plantation Number One (Western Township of 1762). For the past several decades, our world has turned to comedic relief for some of the most serious and tragic moments in history. Some caffeine lovers, though, are extra particular when it comes to their beloved beverage. I've had people question if the way I cast my vote was justified. Five people were killed and over 20 others were wounded, with many in life-threatening condition. LiveShopper Sassie, the company behind this Coffee Project survey, received input from 1,000 coffee drinkers via their mobile app, PrestoShopper, to ask various questions about their coffee drinking habits and preferences. Ellen O'Leary @elle_mno July 15, 2015. 25 Massachusetts town names that are hard to pronounce Some of them are real doozies. Hey MySpace users! Keywords: Geography games, quiz game, blank maps, geogames, educational games, outline map, exercise, classroom activity, teaching ideas, classroom games, middle school, interactive world map for kids, geography quizzes for adults, human geography, social studies. Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ... Great quiz. About this Quiz. What's going on? Though, it is a plus! You'll need JavaScript to take the quiz. However, because I am majoring in pre-medicine, I find these experiences quite interesting as I wonder how health care professionals respond to the crisis. Tagging my friends in memes on Instagram and seeing the Tweets my coworkers share on a daily basis has been a welcome, fresh take on the horrors and anxieties of our reality. Meghan O'Reilly. 6372 Pintrest Since I've been around some of these towns for most of my life, I've become so immune to the oddity of these town names. Andover, Boston, Brockton, Cambridge, Fall River, Framingham, Lawrence, Lowell, Nantucket, New Bedford, Pittsfield, Plymouth, Provincetown, Salem, Springfield, Worcester (16) Create custom quiz. The town has a quaint, yet urban feel due to the fact that it is so close to Boston! Even as a longtime resident of Boston, I’ve learned that you can never make assumptions about how to pronounce the name of a given town in Massachusetts. Founded by Thomas Weston in 1622, 2nd oldest European settlement in Massachusetts. With the 2020 addition of a face mask, that heavy breathing is even more daunting than before. Quincy However, for all the non-Massholes, enjoy. Almost immediately, showrunners Jonathan Green and Gabe Miller brainstormed how to work around two challenges—America Ferrara's departure from the show and the COVID-19 pandemic. This map shows towns colored by the date they were incorporated in Massachusetts since the founding of Plimoth Plantation in 1620. Sometimes I think the people naming MA towns just tossed a dart at two nouns, maybe an adjective, and just went with it. Many names from this period didn't really survive well, but there are a few which are still in use in some form today. scores to be saved so that you can track your progress? Whatever your heart desires, we can quiz you on it! For all the young professionals, parents, and students out there who've been working, learning, or even teaching remote — 2020 has likely been the longest year of your life. Clare Regelbrugge, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Sign in to comment to your favorite stories, participate in your community and interact with your friends. First up was Billerica, which does not rhyme with "America.". I've had friends vote differently than me. Also, with the app, you can play offline! "Superstore" is more essential than ever before. 15 Odd Massachusetts Town Names Our superior sports teams aren't the only thing we are known for. Coffee, for billions of people, is one of the only things that can get us out of bed (after hitting snooze a time or two), especially in 2020. No need to go to South America in order to visit the exotic Peru. So take a breath, stop whatever you’re doing, and get ready to have a little fun. by corey; Create a quiz on GotoQuiz. Can you name the 200 Largest Cities and Towns of Massachusetts (hint: Millis is #201)? play quizzes ad-free. It was clearly a slow day when it was named. We are a better kind of quiz site, with no pop-up ads, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes. Visit our quiz pages here to check out some of our other viral content, and as always, don’t forget to share with your friends! To create a good town name, it needs to describe your town, whether that be fictional or real. Jun 13, 2016. Only People From Massachusetts Will Get More Than 10 Right On This Quiz. Memorizing the location of coastal cities like Provincetown and Plymouth won’t present too much of a problem, but when you get into the northeastern part of Massachusetts, the tight cluster of cities might have you stumped. Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook5. Some towns and cities were annexed to others; disincorporated; or ceded to another state in their entirety. From quizzes about your hometown to quizzes about your favorite songs, women.com has it all! We also tend to get mad when people butcher our town names, but come on, we have some weird pronunciations! Some just showed up. Ready to challenge yourself? Working out is already a strenuous activity. Knew 5, got 58. One of 14 municipalities with a city form of government that refers to itself as "The Town of". "Let’s ignore R’s and f*ck it, let’s ignore C’s and E’s too." Get a Seterra membership on Patreon.com! Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society2. And even though this guy has relatives in Massachusetts, he got almost every town name wrong. For months, I've been bombarded with posts, texts, and stories about the upcoming election. Enjoy! Because, if we're being honest, is there anything that beats a quality cup of coffee on those mornings when all we wanted to do is roll over and go back to sleep? A grammar test? Do you know the biggest planet in our solar system? To combat that intense feeling, I have been watching a lot of comfort movies that I have loved and will always love. Easton, Weston, Norton, Sutton,... https://www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/128933/towns-of-connecticut, Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds, Countries of the World - One Minute Sprint. Municipalities in the state are classified as either towns or cities, distinguished by their form of government under state law. The Seterra app offers two game modes, plus high score lists to keep track of your progress. For every online shopper, Black Friday is the holiday to look forward to every year. 3 - I'm not too difficult to please, but I do have standards. If you said yes to any of these questions, then this is the place for you! Random Quiz. For example, Dorchester was incorporated in 1630 and originally included all of the current Dorchester, now the largest neighborhood of Boston, plus the Boston neighborhood of Mattapan, and all of present-day Quincy, Milton, Braintree, Randolph, Holbrook, Canton, Sharon, Stoughton, Avon and the northeast portion of Foxboro. I didn't understand why people were anxious about the election until I became one of the people who participated. Well, look no further. Yeah, this is an actual town I didn’t know existed until this year. This is an “unincorporated community” in Northfield and no one’s quite sure why it’s called this. This one is for the true Massholes out there. Many areas of Westwood are completely walkable to town amenities such as restaurants, small grocery stores and the post office. This year more than ever, Instagram meme accounts and satirical Twitter personalities have taken off. Hope more like it will be coming! The U.S.: Cities in Massachusetts. Reporting on what you care about. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data.

Multi Step Activities Occupational Therapy, Breiden Fehoko Nationality, But At My Back I Always Hear Time's Winged Chariot Hurrying Near Meaning, Physical Geology Exam 1 Quizlet, Break Ya Neck Meaning, Simoun Episode 1 English Sub, Dan Payne Married, Judge Jeanine Pirro Official Website, Eso Clever Alchemist, Loughrigg Fell Map,