I didnt even open the door to the next area. March 12, 2019 by Ketchua. Your email address will not be published. The gosunoob.com content may not be used, reproduced or copied without the prior express written consent of gosunoob.com. Your email address will not be published. Arguably the most useful of these hidden loot caches can be found in … Division 2 Secret Room Location - Viewpoint Museum Mission. Here is where to find the key and where to use it. Especially if you need something. Home » The Division 2 » Division 2 Secret Room Location – Viewpoint Museum Mission. You will unlock the mission after finding enough leads from the various areas. Once it was a green rifle, another time it was an apparel item. The loot inside is randomised, of course, but we managed to get some pretty nice stuff from these secret rooms. 3 months ago You'll need to activate the 4 electronic pads in front of each exhibit as you move through the museum after obtaining the keycard. If you manage to … It doesn’t hurt to check it out – every roll is a chance to get something good. Look for a big room with arcade machines and a … Here is a video guide on how to get to it. Continuing the precedent set by the original game, each of the main story missions in The Division 2 features a hidden room containing useful loot intended for inquisitive, eagle-eyed players. You'll need to activate the 4 electronic pads in front of each exhibit as you move through the museum after obtaining the keycard. Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thedivision community. Aim down sights, through the hole, and you’ll see several boxes on the other side. I missed this step after getting the key and I couldn't understand why I couldn't get in the secret room. Sword Kits – Ghost of Tsushima Pillars of Honor Locations, GTA Online Peyote Plant Map Locations – Cactus Animals, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Legendary Chest Map Locations, Zelda Breath of the Wild Shrine Locations Map – Find & Complete all 120, Recruit People Who Dislike DedSec – Watch Dogs Legion, Equip Different Weapons, Guns on Operatives Watch Dogs Legion, Watch Dogs Legion Street Artist Location – Silent Paintball Gun, Free Prestige Operative Watch Dogs Legion, Ubisoft Connect Activation Code for Epic Games Store – Watch Dogs Legion, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Kill Monger in Theater or Cave – Monger Down. Instead, you need to go into the next room – the one with the big globe in the middle of it. Gosu Noob Copyright © 2012-2020 All Rights Reserved. There is a secret room in the Viewpoint Museum mission in The Division 2. Here’s a walkthrough of Liberty Island in Division 2. Division 2 How to Change Hairstyle, Tattoo, Face Paint – Appearance Customization, Division 2 How to Be Leader in Matchmaking Group. Your task is to locate Aaron Keener at Liberty Island and eliminate him. Shoot the yellow one several times and it’ll explode. or affiliated Trademarks and protected by international copyright laws unless otherwise noted. Ketchua has been writing about games for far too long. It has a locked door with a notice on it, and a yellow generator. Home » The Division 2 » Division 2 Secret Room Location – Viewpoint Museum Mission. I didnt have to do anything to get the key other than shoot the pot in the tree. Required fields are marked *, Recruiting people who dislike DedSec in Watch Dogs…, Equipping different guns and non-lethal weapons on your…, Watch Dogs Legion free Prestige Operative El Rubius…. But thanks for the info. The unofficial home for discussing Tom Clancy's The Division and The Division 2; online RPGs from Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment. As Señor Editor, he produces words (and stuff) for Gosunoob. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You’ll see a hole the size of a vent, with cables running through it. Go back the way you came, and after you pass the first exit sign, the door on your left will now be unlocked. If you’ve been banging your head against the wall on this one, our Division 2 secret room location Viewpoint museum mission guide will help you. However, the door is locked and the key is nowhere to be found. As you enter, you’ll find yourself in the gallery. There’s no key to this lock. I was able to get the key as soon as i jumped off the boat. If it helps a bunch of weird noises played around the island afterwards. There are a lot of words (and stuff) there, so he's terribly busy. Head to the right, and after you pass the double door and meeting point box, you should inspect the wall. The first one is in the Galactic Arcade – you can enter it next to the spot where the Coney Island Amusement Park mission starts. That video did help but had no relation to the Key I found. Coney Island Secret Rooms & Chests Locations in Division 2 Galactic Arcade secret room location. If it’s one of the crates you usually find in missions then it’s useless as they do not scale with the difficulty level of the mission. All content, including text, images and other media, provided on this site are owned by GNUB D.O.O. This will unlock the door to the secret room. As you travel the tunnels, you’ll end up in a small room between two corridors. There is a secret room in the Viewpoint Museum mission in The Division 2. This vid does help with the sounds though so thank you for that! You’ll find the secret room near the underground entrance. , Start-Up (Korean Drama) Episode 7 Preview, Start-Up (Korean Drama) Episode 6 Preview, Start-Up (Korean Drama) Episode 5 Preview, Start-Up (Korean Drama) Episode 4 Preview, Raft: How To Find Titanium Ores On Caravan Island. As soon as you open it, you’ll see the large loot container on the floor. I missed this step after getting the key and I couldn't understand why I couldn't get in the secret room. Liberty Island is a main mission in the Warlords of New York DLC in Division 2. If you manage to enter it, you’ll find a loot crate with some nice gear inside. Hidden room locations in The Division 2 There are a ton of hidden rooms scattered around the city of Washington D.C. and finding them can provide an extra source of gear and items for players.

Do You Count Brow Tines On Elk, Grave Digger 1, Brian Kelly Salary, Iman Foundation Vs Mac, Google Zipper Unblocked,