She’s genetic makeup must surely be….sugar and spice and everything nice! She is very affectionate and friendly. He will love running around town with you doing errands or snuggling at home to relax. We are both CFA and TICA registered. They are 14weeks and ready for there new homes. spayed/neutered, Adopt Boris Von Trapp a Domestic Short Hair, Adopt Blaze- Adoption Pending a Domestic Long Hair, Adopt Godiva a/k/a Kahlua - Maine posting a Domestic Short Hair, Adopt Clyde a Orange or Red Domestic Shorthair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in, Adopt PRINCESS a Gray, Blue or Silver Tabby Domestic Shorthair (short coat) cat, Adopt Jemma a Gray or Blue Domestic Shorthair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in, Adopt Godiva a All Black Domestic Shorthair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in, Adopt Juicy Juice a All Black Domestic Shorthair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in. Maine coon kittens are offered for reservation/adoption on a first come - first serve basis in the order that we have received your deposit. Contact now to take her home as she is ready to go now. Join millions of people using Oodle to find kittens for adoption, cat and kitten listings, and other pets adoption. We raise them as part of our family until they become part of yours. “family Maine Coons” is family specialize in breeding Maine Coon kittens with over 11 years of experience. Find information on Cat health, nutrition, holistic healing, basic care, toys, and much more! Thank you for visiting the “Maine Maine Coon Breeders” page here at Local Kittens For Sale! Our Maine Coon kittens for sale come in various colors and patterns. A “Reservation Fee” of $300 will reserve your choice of maine coon kitten. We believe health and temperament are the most important aspects in our breeding program and we pride ourselves in being very selective and only keep the best for our clients. Use this article by PetMD.com as a good introduction to screening a cat breeder. I’m a simple guy. Why buy a kitten for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Maine coon cross British longhair kittens Price: 400$ Description We have two beautiful maine coon cross british long hair kittens for sale. Sign up here with your email address to receive updates from this blog in your inbox. We have a limited number of litters each year, check our "kittens" tab to see if your lucky enough to find us when we have kittens available. @~, Tiny Cute Kittens for Presents in Salem $75, kittens Are Orange And White Two Males And One Female, re: Black Kittens Ready for Halloween (PLEASE FLAG! We believe health and temperament are the most important aspects in our breeding program and we pride ourselves in being very selective and only keep the best for our clients. Free Kittens in Lewiston on YP.com. Report suspicious listings by clicking on . favorite this post Oct 22 WANTED OLD MOTORCYCLES Call (800)220-9683 www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com $0 (plb > CALL NOW (800)220-9683 Website: www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting We began raising Maine Coons in 2012 and we have a passionate LOVE for our cats! But truthfully, I’d be lucky to have a family to love me and I sure hope that it is you. If you're looking for "Maine Coon Kittens for sale" because you want to add the most wonderful cat available to your family - you have come to the right place. Welcome to our Maine Cat breeders page! As of October 1, 2020 the “Kitten Adoption Form” must be on file here before we add names to our notification list. They can be in solid colors of black, white, and red; and bi-colors such as blue and white, and red and white. “Reservation Fee” is non-refundable but is applied to the purchase price of the kitten. I am vet check from head to tail so I am healthy and ready to go. All pet Maine coon kittens must be spayed or neutered by age outlined in the contract. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Animal Shelters in Lewiston, ME. ), Cat-rescue organization desperately needs fosters and other volunteers, ferret leash n harness sets * small pet items, The maine coon kitten and barn cats - scam. Proudly created with Wix.com, We are a small cattery with BIG, BOLD, & BEAUTIFUL Maine Coon Kittens, © 2023 by Ponto Pet. We treat our cats and kittens like part of our family and want to ensure that they go to wonderful homes to live out their lives. Here you will find a complete list of all the catteries we have located in Maine, as well as links to their website and any contact information that we have for them. Our kittens are bred for perseverance. Give a warm welcome to Daisy! Wonderful PRINCESS is just over twelve weeks old and is a beauty. We have … We will send you an invoice for the “Reservation Fee”. Anything Look…Weird? Thank you again for choosing "Local Kittens For Sale" to help you find the cat of your dreams! We accept cash for final payment or can invoice you so that you can pay using any major credit card/debit cart. Kittens are sold as pets only and must be spay/neutered before receiving registration papers. She never stops purring and has a gen... Hi, my name is Clyde. Her adoption charge is $90.... see more at Petfinder.com. PRINCESS is affectionate and loves being the center of attention. … Don’t miss out on this spectacular companion. View More Kittens. Foster Homes needed for cats and kittens pending adoption (Topsham), $#$Beautifull***Devon Rex Kitten RehomE@! We have chosen our BIG, Bold, & BEAUTIFUL Maine Coons from some of the the best breeders in the world. We can also accept payment using Venmo. Take me Home. Check in. We have chosen our BIG, Bold, & BEAUTIFUL Maine Coons from some of the the best breeders in the world. maine > community events for sale gigs housing jobs resumes services > all activity partners artists childcare general groups local news and views lost & found missed connections musicians pets politics rants & raves rideshare volunteers pets > Here you will find a complete list of all the catteries we have located in Maine, as well as links to their website and any contact information that we have for them. I am a attractive boy looking for a fun new home to call my own. To make sure he has the best possible start, we will send him home with a potty training schedule, feeding chart, a personalized guidebook, and many resources to help you along the way. As much as we like to think every breeder is honest and ethical with the treatment of their animals, unfortunately that isn't always the case. Please drop us a line if you have any questions, or need any help along the way! Say hello to our angelic Lily! This little doll turns on her purr-box the very moment you make eye contact with her. This darling and very stunning gentle lady is melt in your hands friendly. At the moment we are not selling breeding rights to our Maine coon kittens from the current or upcoming litters. Bob is well socialized […] Apart from the usual brown tabby, Maine Coon kittens can actually have as many as 75 color combinations and two tabby patterns. Since we have the largest cat breeder directory on the internet with over 3,000 different catteries listed from across the globe, you can be sure to find your perfect kitten from one of the catteries on our site. No “Reservation Fee” is taken before kittens are born - you need to see what you're paying for. We also highly recommend reading checking out our latest news articles at our blog. Proudly created with. Welcome to our Maine Cat breeders page! Few local results found. Muffin is about five years old. Our Maine Coon Kittens are raised in our house but they have their cattery house joint to ours because maine coon are big cats and outdoor spaces are necessary for their proper development. He will love running around town with you doing errands or snuggling at home to relax. Find Cats for Sale in Portland, ME on Oodle Classifieds. spayed/neutered, Adopt Juicy Juice a All Black Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Brunswick, ME (29774494) Available Kittens To make sure he has the best possible start, we will send him home with a potty training schedule, feeding chart, a personalized guidebook, and many resources to help you along the way. Browse Maine Coon kittens for sale & cats for adoption. Her coat is soft and cotton-like, too irresistible not to touch! -----> More Information. Before sending our kittens to the buyer, it is is usually vet-checked and given its first series of the Distemper shots. This girl has dense, thick fur and exquisite eyes. Like play dough, she will instantly relax and melt into a floppy ball of fluff. Meow! We have Maine Coon kittens for sale. Maine Coon Queens. Maine Coon Kittens for sale. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for kittens for sale near Portland, Saco, Caribou, the odds are that you will find just the cat you are looking for from the breeders on this list. Thank you for your interest in adopting your Maine Coon from Classy Coons. She is very wonderful and friendly. Adopt Godiva a All Black Domestic Short hair / Mixed (medium coat) cat in Brunswick, ME (29776289) When we make kittens available on our website you will be notified. 1. Meet Blaze! His paperwork makes him sound very rough and tough, bu... Winston - Male Neutered DOB 5/12/2020 Domestic Shorthair Black & White - AVAILABLE TO BE SEEN AT PETSMART NEWINGTON, NH -- Winston and hi... Hamlet - Male Neutered DOB 4/16/2020 Domestic Shorthair Buff Tabby - Hamlet is an sweet but shy little guy, he takes a bit to warm up but... Archer - Male Neutered DOB 5/12/2020 Domestic Shorthair Black & White - AVAILABLE TO BE SEEN AT PETSMART NEWINGTON, NH -- Archer and his ... Tabitha is about 4-5yrs old. Our Maine coon kittens are not placed until they have received a clean bill of health, de-wormed and had their age appropriate vaccinations and complete health check from a licensed DVM. Godiva loves to be right up close to her humans! This girl is a sweetheart who does take a couple minutes to warm up to humans and her surroundings. Unfortunately there are Classy Coon impostors attempting to scam many of you who are searching for your Maine Coon kitten. We have a limited number of litters each year, check our "kittens" tab to see if your lucky enough to find us when we have kittens available. I have packed my bags and I am ready to venture off to my new family as soon as possible. Checking 'include nearby areas' will expand your search. At the moment we are not selling breeding rights to our Maine coon kittens from the current or upcoming litters. If you are interested in adopting from us we appreciate you filling out the form below.

Michelle And Amanda Babin 2020, Ambleside Online Printables, Nba Finals Font, Is Slugbooks A Reliable Site, Jonathan Torrens House, Schaum Torte Recipe Betty Crocker, Police Scanner Danvers Ma, 2021 Nissan Altima,