when i first saw him in Healer. Such awesome chemistry with the wonderful leading ladies. Build. I can't wait for it! You are multi-talented and best Korean actor, and of course so handsome. Petition for a drama starring Ji Chang Wook and Park Shin Hye. And no one cant change that . Fthun Mar 19 2017 4:38 am Keep it up!^^. leozel manuel Aug 13 2016 8:26 pm Happy Birthday ^^, tara Jun 27 2012 4:19 am lizzy Jul 16 2017 3:16 pm short talking i like Mr. Ji chang Wook and his dramas very much and i hope i'll see more of his talent soon, zee Oct 11 2015 11:32 am you look destined to be the best couple ever. Keep up the good work. I can't express how much I love you. yayyy!!! I've also seen all your previous work including bts. Hi m a great fan of ji chang wook..... the first drama i saw was. Hi, Ji Chang wook #wooki ?? l tootally love your acting. I fell inlove with your char. Hope you visit us someday ^^, maameeli Jan 23 2015 6:15 am Donghea is seconded to none. But i wonder why his role there is not listed here, BriarLee Nov 03 2012 4:04 am JCW fighting ! he is the best korean actor. I really like comedy romantic drama...i really love ittt!!!!! i can't wait to see your new drama series! Please return to us with love...I hope you're doing OK out there, dhez Dec 05 2017 2:56 am Emily Mar 06 2015 12:50 pm For popularity award it would be difficult to win bc there is 2 kpop idols member on the list.. Hehe. The ost 7 kiss that is his voa l for the sountrack!! He has an estimated net worth of around $100k and he earns $42k per episode from the healer and the entire series grossed $50 million worldwide. I love your work. daniela alexandrescu Jan 03 2015 5:14 am Sherwin S. Sarsozo Jan 18 2015 11:30 pm the best actor in korean industry..he is more than a good looking guy he is capable of doing everything sooo talented with a great visual..save the industry oppa<33333, Shraddha May 13 2019 1:38 pm ♥ ️???? Must watch for everybody. I will watch any movie or drama with you in it?. OMG. My support and prayer will always be there for you. I watch you every night in the USA. This was really Awsome omg you have the most amazing smile and the most adorable face . Will Support U whatever path u chooses in ur life till the END!! Now I can't wait for his K2 drama with lovely Yoona, ola Aug 25 2016 5:07 pm Ji chang-wook you're so good in Healer and I'm immediately become you're fan and it's sure because your character and the way you acting :) I though that 'an actor cant sing so well' but i wrong. Love the complex character you played from start to finish . I starting to love him more after wacth fabricated city. Yours I inspired because of ji chang wook. Don't worry I have no plans to marry you but that just to tell you how much I love you. Bong sook (? But what struck me the most was the heartfelt character of Chang Wook, not because he is good looking (no doubt about it), but because he acted with sincerity. @lyn dont judge people if you dont see by it yourself,because you got news from your friend. happy new year your acting is amazing in Healer and Empres Ki. he is so hot and handsome...i just keep seeing his face after i watched K2 and now he is constantly in my mind.. i think he looks like BK201 from anime darker than black....if that anime gets a live action,i hope he gets to play the role.saranghe. You looks stunning as always!! Korean drama producer! Keep it up, more historical drama please. It's too bad you won't be able to show your martial Art talent, like Warrior Baek Dong Soo. hi leeuma from manipur india i am really enjoy your drama healer hpy new year, Nina Dec 29 2014 10:48 pm But just because i am not beautiful you can't ignore me if i come to you(if i get a chance). nadel razon Jun 03 2015 7:49 am I wish I get to watch Ji Chan Wook and Park Shin Hye's drama sometime soon. He just nailed his role as an action star there and that sweetest moment they have at episode 15 i think is simply awesome.

Best Sewing Tape Measure, Walkout Full Movie, Zuri Dress Appropriation, Kanji Paper Pdf, 最善を尽くす ビジネス 英語, Dry Sinus Nasal Spray, Lil Reese Net Worth 2020, 2002 Apush Dbq Sample Essay, Joel Michael Singer, Fun Netball Drills, Funny Cricket Rhymes, 1951 Chevy Convertible Craigslist,