", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jackson_Kelly_(law_firm)&oldid=892165121, Privately held companies based in West Virginia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 12 April 2019, at 16:56. [2], U.S. News & World Report named Jackson Kelly the nation’s top firm in mining law in 2019, 2017, 2015, 2012, and 2011; it was the first law firm to receive the national recognition. This is an advertisement. Staff are intelligent and know what to do without being micro-managed. We offer individualized representation and will work hard to win your case. “I sat there and I thought, ‘what can we do?’ We have these great resources and these great skills that we’ve been blessed with. Use this resource for estimating damages in medical malpractice cases. $200.00 Jackson Dinky JS30-DKT St. Albert 04/08/2020. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }. The U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process. The people. It is far below the average for a firm its size. If you are with this firm, you may have missing reviews waiting for you and your prospective clients. The 401k plan is a good benefit. Benjamin H. Smith began practicing law in 1822 in what was then Charleston, Virginia. Our Black colleagues and our Black neighbors are grieving. Our firm gives a portion of our attorney’s fees to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Nashville Rescue Mission, and End Slavery Tennessee in our continued support of those in need. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Jackson Kelly PLLC has more than 160 attorneys located in ten offices across Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia, and decades of experience, Jackson Kelly is a full-service firm focused on industry- I have been working at Jackson Kelly PLLC full-time for more than a year, They offer a great benefits and insurance program, Micromanagement between staff is a drawback I, I worked at Jackson Kelly PLLC full-time for more than 3 years, Many nice attorneys and staff members; interesting, challenging, and diverse work; good work/life balance for a law firm, A bit disorganized; sometimes difficult to navigate the internal politics due to some big personalities. Suspending Scanning Of Mail-In Ballots Until Wednesday Morning, Code Orange Air Quality Alert Issued For Allegheny County, Public File for WPCW-TV / PittsburghsCW.com. There are a very few exceptional lawyers who also treat staff and colleagues with respect. [1] The firm, which has a strong presence in Appalachia and the Midwestern United States, was formed in 1822 when Benjamin H. Smith began practicing law in what was then Charleston, Virginia. Maultsby also stressed to KDKA the importance of making sure the Black community has access to resources like this. From its earliest days the firm devoted much of its service to the coal industry, although it has since diversified into a full-service law firm. We are grieving with you. U.S. News & World Reportranks the firm as the nation's best in mining and mineral law, but as a full-service law firm, Jackson Kelly provides legal counseling and litigation to a wid… If you have been the victim of medical negligence, you do not have to face a challenging lawsuit alone. JK did a great job of assembling good people. Favourite. This is not a “program” or “initiative.” It’s simply the way we do business. Products Insight Enhanced Profiles Become a contributor Ranking Brochures Ranking Plaques About our Products Worldwide Law Firms Worldwide Lawyers.

Lake Livingston Village Reviews, Truro Police Scanner, 38 Special Ammo Winchester, Joseph Wheeler Rsm, M2 Accident Live, Valery Ortiz Age, 2007 Rmz 250 Specs,