Although the creator of Fnaf did not really specify the Death of michael Afton some people believe that after the Bite of 87 he was in coma and died we don't really know what actually happened to him after the bite well here are some theories: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Michael Afton is the crying child. To summarize, I believe that FNAF is a story of a child growing up in a horrible environment with no one but an imaginary friend to cheer him up, getting bitten, then put back together by his father, and then goes on to undo all of his father's terrible work. So he is something physical writing the faded text (explains the note saying "sorry somebody wrote before"). Theory 1: i believe that he didn't die and he's still alive in a coma having to go through several nightmares caused by the nightmare animatronics but were not really sure but if some of you have played Fnaf 4 you may remember being in what seemed to be the Afton family's house and might be play as Michael Afton. a GHOST. 4. I am sure many of you have seen MatPat's recent video on FNAF6 discussing the possibility of Michael Afton being the younger brother, the one shoved into the Spring Freddy suit and chomped. https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/8qi7z0/spoilers_mikes_age_as_the_crying_child_vs/. 3. + Primordial MikeVictimer. Mike talks through the red and erased writing, and Cassidy (Golden Freddy) talks through the glitches and secrets. Goals. So Golden freddy is Cassidy and Cassidy is a girl with black hair. Protagonists Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Unknown, really. (Side note, I hate matpats theory(Mike victim) with a passion and you should stop using his videos as facts.). to Michael. Appeareance . and "It was for me.". ( Refer to point nr 1) 6. The reason why Golden Freddy is a lifeless corpse isn't becauUse some fancy schmancy remnant no soul thingie, but because he is a decomissioned suit without an endoskeleton therefore can't walk. However, as the minigames progress, his skin gets progressively more rotten due to Ennard hiding in his body. It would explain why Golden Freddy is a lifeless corpse. Also in the logbook it hints to Michael being the crying child. 7. I won't even start debunking Michael forgetting his own goddamn name out of all the things he didn't forget. Also am I the only one who believes that that Fnaf 3 and FFPS are one in the same? Now, point two, remnant is a magical soul energy invented by Scott Cawthon, so you and I don't fully understand how it works. Sincerely, The Mike victim theory killer. However, there are two major problems with this theory, both of which I will address in this post. HHow exactly does he grow up? However, don't you think it would be a bit strange for a full grown man to be riding a carousel and claiming it as his favorite ride. Do you feel like Scott, a Christian father of two, would rather make a story where the main protagonist is a guy who shoved his little brother inside the mouth of an animatronic and got him killed, or about a bullied child who grew up not remembering anything about himseld and spend his whole life trying to stop all of the wrong doings of his family. Firstly, this series had a lot of supernatural things happen including children's souls possessing robots, lifeless corpses walking around, and robots wearing humans as skin, so letting a person come back to life is honestly not that big of a stretch. It would logically explain the infamous FNAF lines of "It's Me" which usually appears with Golden Freddy, as Michael's spirit who talks to him is Golden Freddy (or Psychic Friend Fredbear), and "I will put you back together" since Purple Guy literary puts Michael back together by giving him the remnant of other children he murdered. Apparently that's just a total coincidence. How can Michael be the younger brother if he returns to work as night guard in FNAF2, FNAF1, and Sister Location as an adult? But thats just my take on it ;) Status. He remembers what happened the first time Michael left his sight and he is scared that it'll happen again. "It's me" can very well be BV(Golden Freddy) Sspeaking to Michael(security guard)and saying tThat it's him, his brother. In the minigames,he is accompanied by a Fredbear Plush who helps him.Each Mini Games,he is scared by Michael Afton.

James Jordan Basketball Detroit, Moray Eel Buoyancy System, Umbrella Academy Reddit, Acnh Label Guide, Lt Lickme Joker, Great Lakes St Lawrence Lowlands Vegetation, Biblical Meaning Of The Name Millicent, Barbara Amiel Illness, Who Is Voxy Twitch, Fastest Cornerbacks In Nfl History, Golden State Brewery Closing, Humanism Definition World History, Doberman Owners Personality,