Therefore, NINO APPLY is not providing any service in this respect neither delivering any interview dates or any sort of information to their clients. I mean do Ninoapply.com print it themselves.well I paid just 60 pound for the simple Nino number to get an interview confirmation as promised within 24 hours just to get an email from Ninoapply.com saying due to covid-19 the government does not take any application.I am like what, why did you take my money and accept my order if they are closed.and sure enough. Cant get through now. Nothing. I wanted to apply for NI through NINO Apply. We are planning a legal action against these scammers. My partner has applied directly with the government during the pandemic and has received her letters already.If Nino apply reads this my order reference is: 382351Will continue to report on all platforms until I receive my refund. Ridiculous and disgrace. It's a scam. I have been refunded half but half still outstanding. No contact details are published or provided to find out what is going on. and when I emailed them the answer in days.even though in their website they should be a fast service to get my NINO it has been three weeks I have not got any answers, so irritating. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. Awful, Shocking service and a total waste of money. When clearly it says in their terms and conditions that I had 14 days to change my mind. I’m sure they offer some surfaces, but this is a robbery. Following up they do not reply to emails. and when I emailed them the answer in days. When I asked for a refund they cancelled my order and asked me to then explain why I needed a refund, which they subsequently refused. They took the only money he saved and not heard back from them in 8 weeks. CompIete scammer! worst customer service everNINO apply they are more concern about getting a New customer like getting your money and not follow throughwhen you call their phone number, As a new customer, they tell you to press one, and then you will get hold of their sales team.As an existing customer, they tell you to press two, and then you get a recorded message saying email us. I cancelled immediately. Simple as that. It had been a month since I paid to get ni number for my friend who is a European citizen. My boyfriend used this service which is obviously a joke!!! Do not use these people. I then got the phone put down on me. I was patient and waited until mid October. Scam, tried to order a NIN from them and paid £72 and sent off my personal information, unfortunately it took my a month to realise when I still hadn’t received it, do not use this website, ring the official government number for NIN as they do not charge and it’s legit, Do not pay for this service! (They're site is NINOapply.com not .org.uk). The one star represents their excellent website and speed at which they receipted my payment . She waa so confident and polite! And told me to pay £84.00 for the NI number card and the appointment, I paid. NINO Apply reported this review for breach of Trustpilot guidelines. I am now seeking legal advice and have reported them to trading standards. They gave me the cancellation, but not the refund. We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our reporting processes. However they are quick to take calls if you are a fresh applicant. !Plus he paid for a nin card which doesn’t exist anymore and will never arrive!!! © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. DO NOT APPLY FOR YOUR NIN WITH NINO DIRECT! Feeling frustrated with NINOApply.Tried to cancel and get a refund after less than 14 days, because the necessary NIC paperwork came directly through student finance so it wasn't necessary to book an interview at the job centre. My husband pointed out it is a scam after I already made payment. I am reporting this scam to Action Fraud, my bank and anyone that can help stop these scammers! The worst company, took money from me to apply for NI number and after 4 days I changed my mind as to not to use their services and now it has been nearly 4 months, they keep making excuses for refunding my money. I nearly fell victim.How do I retrieve a lost NiNo pls for my 17 year old please. These scammers since then have not even written a single mail on the progress and they refuse to take your calls. They take your money and give nothing in return. It is a SCAM designed to get your money. I have requested updates but no response. I was promised an interview date in "two weeks or thereabouts". Will keep you on hold until you get tired and hang up. They ask you money to do something that you could do for free.. You want to pay for a service? This was a genuine attempt to obtain an NIS number more quickly than I believed I could by applying directly to the website myself. I applied 28 August for assistance with a NI number and bank account and to this day nothing. Will keep you on hold until you get tired and hang up. SCAM, do not give your money. I paid them £96 in the belief that this was the official way of getting an NI number. Ninoapply were advised immediately that their services were no longer required, and that they had failed in their contract to provide me with a “Fast Track Service”. Asked for a refund as the service is not complete and won’t happen anytime soon, but was refused, even if there’s a clause stating about the risk of supplying the product due to delays outside their control.I have lost my money and in vain! I have been refunded half but half still outstanding. ATTENTION TO ALL I NEARLY WENT AHEAD AND PAY £20 TO GET NEW NATIONAL INSURANCE CARD I THOUGHT THATS SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM AS EVERYONE BORN IN UK GOT THEIR CARDS FREE LONG TIME AGO AM GLAD I DIDN'T AS I DONE A BIT OF SEARCH ON GOV.UK YOU DONT GET YOUR NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER OR LETTER FROM OTHER WEB SITES YOU CAN ONLY GET IT THROUGH GOV.UK TO REQUEST NIN HMRC DONE AWAY WITH NATIONAL INSURANCE CARDS BACK IN 2011 BUT CAN REQUEST FOR THEM TO SEND IT BY LETTER OR BY PHONE WARNING WARNING YOU NEVER GET NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER OR CARDS FROM ANY OTHER WEB SITE ONLY FROM GOV.UK I SAY THIS AGAIN GO ON THIS SITE TO REQUEST NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER CARDS HAVE BEEN PHASED OUT YEARS AGOPLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY ONLY GO THROUGH PROPER SITES FOR LEGAL STUFF THANKSBREXIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING A NEW CARD WHICH WAS FREE BEFORE HMRC STOPPED EVEN SAYS. Near impossible to contact via email or calling. My brother was waiting so long after wanting to change his life around and work again. I asked for a cancellation and a refund after all they provided me with was a "reference number". Lost your NINO? You cannot trust this company, they advised me the NI will be ready in one week and charge me extra for the blue card.When I called official NI same day after I submitted my order, they confirmed there no any appointment for NI and it’s not clear when the appointment will restart again because of current situation .I submit refund form by post as described in the company policy and sent email to confirm that, they requested me to fill form and submit other form by email , I did ,since that time no respond for 3 weeks.I regretted not reviewed their service review before I used them as it the review is really bad, It is shocking that this company's only response was to that one single person who claimed to have a good experience. Somebody needs to teach them a lesson. And we have to start it all over again. She do great job and help a lot. I was patient and waited until mid October. A TOTAL SCAM. Biggest scammers I have ever come across. It's a scam. They promise to get you NI number in 24 hours but they take ages to get back. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, … 1C is legit :) they do forex, visas etc as well. Near impossible to contact via email or calling. When my boyfriend asked why there was a fee (he knew it was free ) they said because of brexit! DO NOT USE THEM! It's a scam, they do not reply, the phonenumber is not theirs etc etc etc, what a waste of time and money. When phoning the advise that appointments have not opened yet and they will advise. One month later, no news, no updates, no interview date and absolutely no evidence that an application has even been made. So this is unbelievable, I am going to report this case to Action Fraud that's for sure, I was googling for a Government phone number for NIN applications, but the first number that Google advised me to call was NINO Apply company, a little did I know that was a company who is charging for NIN applications, and as the English language isn't my first language, I misunderstood the lady on the phone when she was talking to me about 60GPB of charges for NIN, I was thinking due to the pandemic situation and higher intensity of new England citizens, that Government is starting to charge for NIN Apply, I paid 60GPB straight away, but as soon as we ended the phone call, I tried to google and found out that this was a mistake, in a period of an hour, I apply for canceling their services, It took them several emails to accept my request for a refund, and since 15th of September when I spoke to them over the phone and sent them my first email, on the 17th of September they sent me some kind of a form to fill up about why am I canceling their services, I did that right away, and since 17th of Septemeber they havent answer any of my 5 emails regarding my refond, on this date 10th of October I still havent heard from them, this is real fraud case. I then got the phone put down on me. Order date : 25/06/2020 14:11:45 Order reference : 1593097905-5965-8808 Payment reference : 5316082901 Stupidly, I was taken in by their advert and phoned them believing it was the best / quickest option to get a NINO. I contacted my bank immediately and emailed NINO straight away to cancel the request. I paid for an application and was told that it would be done in early September. Applied while in lockdown, nothing yet, Government won’t even consider resuming the interviews unless there are benefits involved. When phoning the advise that appointments have not opened yet and they will advise. They deserve no stars! NINO apply they are more concern about getting a New customer like getting your money and not follow through when you call their phone number, As a new customer, they tell you to press one, and then you will get hold of their sales team. They were very quick to cancel the application and keep the money though. And it shows that they are not a trustworthy company to spend your hard earned cash on but rather scammers!!!!

Ant Mm2 God Mode, Les Stroud Son Died, 234 Country Code, Kjw 1911 Canada, Auburn Test Bank, Ultimate Football Game Online, Sun In Vishakha Nakshatra, Is Dreadnought Dead, Irvine Police Department Sworn Officers,