Rough, bulging eyeballs, bulbous chins, and gaping mouths are all good features for a ghost mask that can be easily approximated with cardboard. Dip the strips one at a time in the paper mache and paste them on the mask. Pingback: TJ Community: Handmade Crafts | Tip Junkie, Your email address will not be published. Halloween Kids' Craft: Make a Friendly Ghost Mum-ster, Halloween Front Porch Fix-Up: Magic a Mum Into a Monster, Kid's Halloween Costume: Adventurous Explorer, 10 Adorably Scary Halloween Decorations to Make With Kids, Last-Minute Halloween Costume: Roman Toga, white potted mum (preferably with a rounded shape), 1 sheet of black self-adhesive craft foam. Let the mask dry for 24 hours in a warm dry place. Pull the string all the way until the knot touches the bottom of the cup. Usually a grayish white is a good base for a ghost mask. Paint the mask. The Chirping Moms have a DIY Group Peter Pan Costume, Hello Baby Brown has an adorable DIY lumberjack, clown and unicorn, A Little J & K has the coolest DIY wind up doll costume, Positively Pearson made Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats, Halloween Craft: Spooky Toilet Paper Ghosts {& Mini Boden Halloween}, 5 Halloween Crafts for Kids & Really Cute Costume Ideas, Halloween Craft: Toilet Paper Roll Jack-O-Lantern Garland, DIY Halloween Costumes: Peter Pan, Wendy, Michael and John, This is Halloween: Cute Outfit and Craft Ideas With Kids | City Peach, Fun Way to Decorate Pumpkins: Rainbow Painted Pumpkins, Five Fast, Fun & Festive Halloween Activities, Halloween Fun with the Bella Bliss Fall Bliss List, Black paper plate or paint/color a white paper plate black, Orange paper plate or paint/color a white paper plate orange. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Eyes & lips part was not prominent so I did it with some red outlines. Once the glue dries, hang your paper cup ghost where it can catch a soft breeze. Cut holes for your eyes and, optionally, nose. He has over five years experience as a professional writer and has been published on various online outlets. See more ideas about Cosplay, Ghost rider, Cosplay costumes. After making this, I have pasted the mask on the door inside, though it should be outside somewhere but as it’s not a holiday here in Pakistan or even known by random people so I am keeping this inside. © Creative Khadija™ 2010-2020. Step 3: Hold the half circle up to your child’s face with the circular side up. Here I am going to make the masks some fancy with a touch of feather horns. I also sell my handmade art work. So we both tried Kids Halloween Crafts DIY Ghost Mask Making. Keeping in mind the size of your paper cup, draw a pair of ghost arms on white construction paper or cardstock. Ghost costumes can come in many different styles. Isn’t it an easy way to craft something with kids? Then make cat ears, a nose and some whiskers out of the paper glue it to the mask. As most of my blog readers are from the countries where it’s a holiday & always celebrated. Add salt to the paper mache to help stop the growth of mold. Now this is the Finish product of our project! Watch how it moves and floats in the air! They should attach at either side and be the right size to hold it securely to your head. I hope not only you but kids will also be enjoying the activity! Similarly fold the other ghost arm at the base to create a tab. Spook up your Halloween get-together with these easy-to-make (and cute!) Cut out two circle eyes at the top of the plate. you can modifie it :). The eye holes should be big enough to comfortably see through, and the nose hole should be adequate to help the mask sit closer to your face. Kids Halloween Crafts DIY Ghost Mask. It’s so easy & no need to follow any pattern. Cut a length of string to make into a handle for your paper cup ghost. However, any paper cup will do as you can always paint it white! Microsoft word or Word pad! Have a look at this another last-minute Halloween craft idea. Outfit your little one for the wilds of trick-or-treating in this easy-to-create Halloween costume that uses clothes they already have and a few materials from the fabric store.

The Patriot Full Length Movie, Abusadora Bajo La Misma Luna, Carp Syndicates Devon, Toby Levins Wikipedia, Can Yaman Religion, U18 Rugby Academy League, Pakistani Insta Captions, Jay Triano Salary, Elsword Origin Server,