The peak stands at a height of 9915 ft. Mountain climbing here was a two day affair and I packed my stuff accordingly. The view from the peak was mesmerizing. Rock climbing doesn’t require much skill and can be done with the help of the guide’s instructions even if you do not have any prior knowledge about the sport. Next day, we finally set out for the Friendship Peak. Hiking falls on every aspect of activity that is beneficial to the health and body that makes hiking a really good sport option for people in all ages. Ltd. | 2017 All Rights Reserved. It is also not safe to encounter natural hazards such as animal attacks, lightning, flash floods, poisonous animals and plants, weather problems, etc. So it is better to know more about your health condition by consulting your medical adviser to know your capabilities and limits and also important to know much about the place and problems you might encounter in there. 5 Tried and True Safety Tips for Hiking During Hunting Season, Grayl Geopress and Ultralight Compact Water Filters Review, Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket and Pants Review, Becoming a Master Naturalist Changed How I See the Trail, 12 Reasons You'll Love (and Hate) Night Hiking, 7 Items to Level Up Your Camping Menu (Plus a Giveaway! The next morning we trekked to Duggalbitta which was the last point of our trekking adventure. This is not an example of the work written by professional essay writers. Best of luck, western MD sister! We rested at Solang Valley, enjoyed the cool breeze and the picturesque view there. This essay has been submitted by a student. No wonder why some people are curious and pretty interested about hiking and those who are already involved in hiking loves it even more and kept coming back for more adventure experiences. But hiking is a risky thing to do especially for the beginners. Where there is a will there is a way essay, Essay on How to Save and Reduce House-Hold Water Use, Mahatma Gandhi's Educational Philosophy Essay. Essay on Hobbies - It is a very good habit to have hobbies. Though, from a distance, a mountain might look as fun to climb, but, once the climber begins his/her endeavor, that it reveals its true side. You can rely on the internet for this matter. My Hobby of Fishing One of my favorite hobbies is fishing. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; We were super thrilled but at the same time quite anxious as we had chosen a difficult site. I set out for my first mountain climbing expedition with five of my friends. One must be physically fit and have good stamina to take up this sport. One comes out a better person after this challenging experience. They give us relaxation or amusement. It’s experiencing the climb itself – in all its moments of revelation, heartbreak, and fatigue that has to be the goal.”. I always wanted to try my hands at mountain climbing. We trekked through the forests and witnessed lush greenery all around. There are not much rules to be followed. It was a 6 km long trek covered with dry leaves and snow. //-->. This is because it includes numerous adventurous activities including rock climbing, hiking, walking on the hilly terrains, trekking on snow covered peaks, going through dense forests and more. To learn more, please visit the About This Site page. It could be a really thrilling and exhilarating experience if done following proper safety procedure under professional guidance. I conquered my fears and made memories for life during this mountain climbing and trekking expedition. The new friends are plentiful as well. While some of us prefer staying indoors with a book, others cannot keep their wild energy inside and keep on trying outdoor activities whatever the season. On day four, we trekked from Chopta to Tungnath to Chandrashila and back. It was truly a great experience. Is it the falls that you’ll meet at the end of the road? google_ad_width = 300; India also has quite a few places where this adventure sport can be tried. The travel group that had arranged for this sport had given us prior information about the kind of weather and atmosphere we should expect, the kind of clothes to carry and other equipments that should form a part of our travel bags. This world has more beautiful things to offer to witness the wonders of the world. Mountaineering – Challenges Mind and Body. The climb was steep and frightening however we were lucky to have a team of experienced mountain guides who led us through. By continuing we’ll assume you board with our cookie policy. But I am not able to write a longer essay because I do a mistake for making a sentence. The view on the way was amazing. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', You just have to want it to do it while not changing anything about yourself. We’ve got you covered. There is almost always the option to hop off for more supplies if need be, in this area at least. After I will start to write an essay. The farther I travel the more I learn and am getting smarter with what to carry and make best use of. We will occasionally send you account related emails. We were extremely excited about experiencing this new adventure sport and packed all the stuff carefully. Mountaineering is considered to be the ultimate adventure. We stood on the Chandrashila peak for a while to see the picturesque view and clicked several pictures. To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below: Sorry, copying is not allowed on our website. Some of the mountain climbing destinations in India are the Friendship peak in Himachal Pradesh, Ladakhi Peak in Himachal Pradesh and Stok Kangri in Ladakh. This inspired me to try this adventure sport and it was only after I experienced it first- hand did I come to know about the actual thrill and pleasure it offers. Hiking might be hard but it is not much complicated. Nag Tibba is considered to be one of the best mountain climbing sites in India. I traded my tent at Neels Gap, needing to have a quicker and faster set-up, especially for cold mornings. One must be physically fit and possess good presence of mind to take up this activity and enjoy it. From there we went to Haridwar via bus. I am getting to know people better by the day who I continue to cross paths with. Friendship peak forms a part of the Pir Panjal range in Himachal Pradesh’s Kullu district. It was an 8 km long trek. Climbing Friendship Peak was Extreme Pleasure. But it is not my hobby, my hobby is essay writing and I want to become an essay writer. No coach to teach you and correct you. Especially for those who are adventure lovers, health conscious, thrill seekers, body builders, even the curious ones and so much more. A hobby can be almost anything a person like to do in his spare time. It has forever. target_type: 'mix' Mountaineering institutes in Sikkim and Manali are among the oldest in the country. We saw a variety of colourful birds flying freely in the sky. I read this site review, This site review has great and most students are thankful for this site advice. You can get 100% plagiarism FREE essay in 30sec, Sorry, we cannot unicalize this essay. Trekking and mountain climbing had always fascinated me. Chandrashila peak trek here is considered ideal for the beginners. The climb here was quite steep and the path was mostly covered with snow and ice. Hiking is done by walking through a man-made trails to be followed for safety and precautions. Before starting with this adventure sport, we were explained about its nitty-gritty’s. It can give you tremendous benefits whether physical or mental health condition. Our mountain climbing guide and his team were waiting there for us. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});