I know someone out of state who got a puppy from her. We look forward to making your puppy dreams come true! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I cannot say enough, this was an awful experience... you’ll see if you look hard enough that the puppies are photoshopped on that couch; their floating paws say it all. After speaking to several breeders, we finally found Alicia! Note: We have published this list in the public interest. (2020), 7 Best Doberman Breeders in California (2020), Golden Retriever Breeders in California – Top 7 Picks! High Falutin Furry Babies. Then came the hardest part; finding a good, honest, and reputable breeder. More posts from the Bernedoodles community. 2 comments. Here at Highfalutin Furry Babies we strive to set ourselves apart from other breeders by making sure that we only use the very best breeding lines and Champion lineage for our program to ensure that we raise the healthiest and highest quality Bernedoodles available. I've seen many of them on Instagram! I'm very close to putting down a deposit and would like some feedback. If you live in FL, she’ll ask you to meet in a Publix parking lot and will not let you see your baby beforehand. Highfalutin Furry Babies | We are a breeder of gorgeous, high quality, intelligent, hypoallergenic Bernedoodle puppies. Please contact me for more information by filling out the application, to see if we are a good fit for your family. (2020), 6 Best Aussiedoodle Breeders on the East Coast (2020). She plays so well with my 2 young boys, and is incredibly smart. Here are some similar breeds: Bernese Mountain Dog. Hi all, Does anyone have experience or comments regarding High Falutin Furry Babies? Reviews; Bernedoodle Superstars; News; Click on the photo above for more examples of this babies siblings above. If you are looking for a Mini Bernedoodle, you can consider one of these breeders. Paws ‘N’ Pups Rank. He’s growing up nicely, but the first puppy she chose mysteriously died the day before she was supposed to drive down to get him. She treats these furry babies as if they were her children, and it shows! Size. Could NOT be happier!! He was 12 weeks old when … I'm very close to putting down a deposit and would like some feedback. Energy Level. If you’re ready to take the next step and want to become a part of the Highfalutin Furry Babies Family, please fill out our confidential application and we can get your journey started with us! We have some fabulous planned out litters. So important to find a breeder that cares about where his or her puppies are going. Mini Bernedoodle Breeders on the East Coast, Bernedoodles will look like in terms of size, 6 Best Mini Labradoodle Breeders in the United States (2020), Boston Terrier Breeders in California – Top 6 Picks! The instant we got Maggie home, we all fell in love with her. If you understand this and are happy to proceed then please fill out an application form and we will look forward to welcoming you to our Highfalutin family. The owner seems very responsive and her dogs are gorgeous. Thank you!! She wanted to know just as much about us, as we wanted to know about her and her puppies. To achieve this goal, we raise all of our litters in our own home and never in a kennel. 100% Upvoted. Please share your experience with her. www.WeLoveDoodles.com. When my husband first went to see Maggie, he was so pleased to see that all the puppies were in her house, being hand raised right outside of Alicia’s bedroom. Actor Ian Ziering's Rating and Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We recently took "hand delivery" of Rocket in Hollywood California. One of the many things I loved about using Alicia as a breeder, is how much she socialized the puppies, something that is so important in those first formative weeks. USA. She will give you your deposit back if you ask, but you must leave all of her Facebook groups first. Please contact me about future pairings for the following: ~Mini Bernedoodles     ~Standard Bernedoodles     ~F1B's Mini & Standard   ~Teddy Bear Bernedoodles      ~Micro Mini Bernedoodles    ~Australian Bernedoodles. Not only is she ADORABLE, but she is the sweetest, mellowest girl! Learn more about the Bernedoodle >>> Not sure if the Bernedoodle is right for you? We were instantly impressed with her. Many videos and pictures were sent to us, of not only her 3 children playing with our puppy Maggie, but her kids friends too! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We believe that providing a caring and loving environment for the puppy to grow is the best way to ensure that your furry is properly socialized and grows into a happy healthy dog. Includes Highfalutin Furry Babies Reviews, maps & directions to Highfalutin Furry Babies in Lake Mary and more from Yahoo US Local Please share your experience with her. Thank you!! We love to take her with us to my sons baseball practices, because she loves everyone, and everyone loves her!! Pricing, Reservation Information, Pick of litter option. Raised from quality pedigrees, the mini Bernedoodle puppies at Highfalutin Furry Babies are given the care and attention to help them grow up strong and healthy. I have experience with them recently. Trainability. When we got Maggie, we were presented with a care package of toys, a blanket that smelled like her mother, and an amazing binder filled with not only Maggie’s health documents, but a ton of other great info as well. Click on the photo above for more examples of this babies siblings above. Their mini Bernedoodles are known for being great companion pets as well as therapy and service dogs. Labradoodle. Does anyone have experience or comments regarding High Falutin Furry Babies? Highfalutin Furry Babies – Florida. You could tell that this was not just a business for her, but a passion and a true commitment to the breed, and each individual puppy! The first months are critical, just like babies. After much discussion between my husband and I, we (or actually I) finally resigned to the idea that our boys needed a big dog to play with. The owner seems very responsive and her dogs are gorgeous.

Teachers Guide Class 9 English, Cistus Ladanifer Sulcatus, Rubber Hot Water Bottle, Background Image Not Showing Up, Elementor Change Popup Conditions, Toyota Axio Specifications, Khmer24 Car Tacoma 2000, Best Human Hair Wigs Websites, Butter Glycemic Index, Bradford White Re350t6-1ncww Heating Element, 70 El Camino For Sale, Classic Cars For Sale Under 2000, On Being Sane In Insane Places Summary,