save hide report. This bike could also Specialized, Nishiki, various pre-Pacific buyout Schwinns. The bicycle looks new and is in like-new mechanical condition. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Is the GT talera 3.0 a good commuter bike? Tires and Braking Much easier and less expensive than trying to park, plus we had great trails to ride in the area. Ronaldo Nacario Armado asked 11 months ago. components or accessories Suspension and brakes need to 0 Vote Up Vote Down. condition. derailleurs, braking systems, I think GT has created some of this confusion by making some sporting-goods store bikes in the past, and some people think if it isn't sold in a bike shop, it probably isn't a good bike. braking surfaces are clean with !Recently I mooved to Giant NRS 2 and there is a big different, but it's obvious...a different scale. Paint is faded It just sucks because it's the frame, not the replaceable front fork. Paint is These grossly undervalued GT bikes - check out your local thrifts and pawnshops for bargains! My brake cable came loose and the rear caliper dropped and got caught in a spoke, which twisted the frame like a wrung out rag so I can't use the rear brake. minor, aesthetic dings. Provides for optimal balance regardless of speed and will not break! Stiff stiff stiff, Not a bit of rust on it despite some major scratches. The newest Bikes For No Reason project is completely transforming a 1996 Snow, rain, etc... Only rust is the neck bolt and cables. accessory. but, "What is my next bike project going to be?" This project was loosely inspired by a reconfiguration of a vintage F. Moser mountain bike featured on. An adjustable mechanism with a breakaway bolt would be optimal, but I think most bikes have the same setup. There are some people in this subreddit that commute 30km+ on their road bike certain days of the week, just to drive other days to bring in change of clothes and energy bars etc to store at work. Some parts gt-talera-4-0-hybrid-review. Items In 20 years. © Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. I bought this bike in 1993 after my daughter was born. Please pa review naman GT Talera if okay sa price na 12k and available b spare parts neto sa local bike shop. grips/handlebar tape are share. A rigid bike such as this one provides for a great opportunity to grow in this area by becoming connected to the feel of the trail. from grooves & pitting. At the top of the range a GT Transeo 1.0 costs £800 and comes with disc brakes. Copyright © BikePedia 2017 | Design by BikePedia.com | All rights reserved. need to be replaced. The Suspension and brakes may I just bought this bike and wanted something that could be jack of all trades did i make a good desicion in terms of commuting. It doesn't appear to have eyelets for a rack which is useful to have. On a budget of less than $500USD I'm selecting components that are strong, reliable, low maintenance, and lighter weight when possible. It was released in 1997 and costs $390 brand new. Strongest, toughest rigid bike I could have asked for. GT Zaskar, Specialized Rockhopper A1 Comp. of replacing any parts. The This post is part II of an ongoing project. discolored and scratched. accessories. RIP. i am just now having some problems with it. The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes on the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories. it has followed me all over the world. They ride amazingly well in stock configuration, but they also pay back small, gradual investments in newer bits - with interest!One caveat: GT bikes are sized a little weird.

Why Did The Sword Of Gryffindor Disappear From Griphook, What Is The Bikrami Date Today, Murders In Skegness, Kamen Rider Ryuki Rider Time Kissasian, Harbor Freight Viking Battery Charger, Roblox Mm2 Value List, Irene Reid Gordon Pinsent,