Hope you enjoy it   All vehicles and ped models go to the people that made them. A new file is going to be created that includes the updated vehicles and will be updated as vehicles are finished. 2017 Chevy Colorado The original creation of the pack was intended for private FiveM … Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: 1 631 téléchargements , 5,8 Mo srry, been very busy :(, @Yorpie How can I get Cops and SWAT together on the streets? csb_hao 1 prop 5 components. majorpaine2015 - LE Revamped, LE Redated & LE Redone. The pack contains seven peds; two standard female troopers, two standard male troopers, one motorcycle unit, one lightweight SWAT unit, and one plain clothed trooper. 25 juin 2016, Also check out my other tactical peds for various agencies: İ am using texture tool kit and when i try open the ydd files my software crashing please help. Details: I can send you a z3d file, but it's a huge mess.   OpenIV is just the app that lets you to replace files internally. - 2015 Dodge Charger I did not make these models just re skinned them. NEW LAPD SWAT PED V0.1 FEATURES This mod is based on a real-life LAPD SWAT (not 100% accurate) This mod is optimized for LSPDFR, but it contains a lot of polygons(30,000 polygons per ped… Thank you. SAHP SWAT - https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/sahp-swat-ped-model. Good job! @J9090 Hey, I did not lock the files, but it seems that when you try to import a model into Zmod that was previously imported into OpenIV as openformats (this one was), it doesn't seem to work. Suggest a department if you want one made, I will do my best to work with you. The helmet is not actually part of the model. I will test it right now. This pack was not based on any real-life department or agency. FEATURES A TAN SHIRT OPTION! Its a livery pack for TheHurk's CHP and JJDawkins LSPD Pack, based on the real Texas State Trooper Department ! - CVPI (Slicktop) @Yard1 I'm assuming these are part of RDE when it gets updated? NOOSE TRU - https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/noose-tru-ped-model This will cause the ped to not have the helmet. This mod is a model and texture replacement for the LSPD SWAT (s_m_y_swat_01) ped. Did you lock the files or something? I can give you my email via forums. i will be out for some hours.please!, so taht i dont forget you, send me an email to rekramwf@gmail.com so that you let me remember what you asked me. Contribute by creating new features, fixing bugs, writing resources or researching game internals and you may be eligible for our contributor program. Powered by Invision Community. I especially like your vests, they're pretty cool. FuncIntimMesh=9:0,9:1,9:2,9:3 it was very good hanako! LSPD SWAT - https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/lspd-swat-ped-model The pack contains seven peds; two standard female troopers, two standard male troopers, one motorcycle unit, one lightweight SWAT unit, and one plain clothed trooper.

Minecraft Mesa Biome Coordinates, Minecraft Castle Blueprints, Break Ya Neck Fast Part, How Old Was Matt Murdock When His Father Died, Kuvasz For Sale, Gta 5 Hangar Sizes, Record 1 Ton Vice, Lichdom: Battlemage Console Commands,