but i too am debating btween these 2 for autox. I'm like you, was interested in these two tires. Join the conversation with thousands of savvy shoppers in Canada’s largest online forum. The Michelin Pilot Super Sports recommend from 10.5"-11.5" for the 305/30. Do they make Michelin pilot sport 4 for your 16"? We feel it’s currently the best low-cost UHP summer tire available today. So how did I end up here? }, Would a tire like the firehawk Indy 500s be a noticeable downgrade? Everyone swears by the grip but complains about the wear. "@type": "ListItem", Only driven for 5 months in Florida. Treadlife and ride comfort is better than expected, making this tire a popular choice among driving enthusiasts. Do I have to downgrade to 285/35 instead? "@type": "ListItem", non of the above, those are for spirited driving and high maneuvrability, what you and your regal want is a grand touring tire where the emphasis is on long treadlife and confort, even low rolling resistance. "position": 7, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 vs. Firestone Firehawk Indy500, Display posts from previous: All postsLast dayLast 7 daysLast 2 weeksLast monthLast 3 months6 MonthsLast year, Sort by AuthorPost time All tires make noise to some degree. The Potenza RE-11 is intended to provide such drivers with a comfortable and controlled drive. Glad you enjoy them. "position": 8, Tire is a bargain and currently has a $60 rebate. After that, they seem to settle in a spot for a good while and maintain their grip there, but they won't recover. "name": "Top 10 High Performance Summer Tires", Hopefully, this list of our 2020 Top 10 High Performance Summer tires will help you make your best decision and save the most amount of money in the process. Since high-performance tires have design and performance criteria to meet, they can last longer (or shorter, depending on a few factors including how you drive). "url": "https://tirereviewsandmore.com/bridgestone-potenza-re760-sport-reviews/" The Potenza is Bridgestone’s flagship ultra-high performance tire and one of the world’s best high performance summer tires intended to cater to enthusiastic and spirited drivers who typically drive high performance cars. "position": 2, Objective numbers back this up and here is an example session: Lap 5: cool down lap and went in the pits for 5 minutes to check pressure, I've been a huge fan of Michelin PSS tires and exclusively bought them for the Mustang over the last four years. When I looked into them a few months ago my size was sold out but they were expecting a big delivery a month later. Otherwise, these tires will be used for daily driving 99% of the time. You will find this tire provides excellent steering control and feel, as well as solid traction on wet or dry pavement. "@type": "ItemList", They are certainly lower than the PSS, but I'm not so sure about the Indy 500's. Sport cars, sporty coupes, and powerful sedans have one thing in common – they require endurable, high performance summer tires. Pretty much all the Miatas I saw at autocross last year were wearing Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R. For those looking at staggered fitments, this is one of the best UHP tires for the job.

Nrl Shop Uk, Vango 8 Man Tent, Debug Trailer Sims 4, Mary Berry Buttermilk Cake, Sujet Bac Malien Tseco Comptabilité Pdf, Hand Blender Set Tesco, Low Ceiling 2 Post Lift, Comprehension Test Year 7, Yosh Morita Nationality,