Comfortable, folds flat, optional armrests. This feature allows water to drain away into the bilge and not into the box. ! I love this boat!!! Not to mention the great options available like the windshield wipers, full enclosure and smooth ride air/hydraulic seats. Offered By: Southern Outdoors & Marine. We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. However, be careful at car washes where high pressure spray can seep up and over the water resistant seal. It is characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance. This feature is a premium standard feature on all Excel brand boats. Starting at the bow there is an anchor locker box, a 4 cubic foot center storage dry box and two 1 1/2 cubic foot tackle tray boxes, one on the port and starboard sides. Or, just install the soft top to keep you out of the sun and those occational thunderstorms. Save . The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat … Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue. We planned this boat right - This dash panel has room for everything, and then some. Offered By: Southern Outdoors & Marine. I've been thinking about having a custom boat built so I could get what I want, but this checks off basically everything I'm wanting. This 80 gallon live-well is big - large enough for any fish we catch. West Jordan, Utah 84088 Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work. The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat fishermen have been asking for. Offered By: Freeway Sports Center. Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today. What is the max horsepower?" Sorry (sold out for 2020) (Call for Details) Storm Cat Flyer, Download New Bay Pro Brochure - All Models. The removable splash baffle allows you to keep easy-to-reach large bait fish in the same live-well. The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat fishermen have been asking for. Some of the key features that attracted me to this New Excel Boat is the hull thickness of .160, the air sealed full height walk though windshield, the all-welded 14 degree Pad Hull with lifting strakes for speeds up to 57 MPH and the true dry storage. The huge glove box holds a massive amount of personal items. answer 250. Marine boat building jobs available. ", Matt Moore - Excel Facebook And, there is a locking 5-rod storage box on each side. I love this boat!!! TOP GUN® is the ultimate coated fabric that provides unrivaled durability, tear and abrasion resistance.Â. We also offer the WavePro suspension seat mounts for those who want the best ride possible in all storm conditions. This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a seriously tough boat that runs dry and follows nobody. $40,899. More. If you want cool air when driving, just open the door, latch in place and enjoy. Exclusive - Only Bay Pro with .160 thick hull. All manufacturing postions This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a … Some of the key features that attracted me to this New Excel Boat is the hull thickness of .160, the air sealed full height walk though windshield, the all-welded 14 degree Pad Hull with lifting strakes for speeds up to 57 MPH and the true dry storage. Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today. It fishes well in both fresh and salt water. Have you ever driven in a boat with a large opening below the walk through windshield. Great job Excel! They are easy to reach, safe and out of the weather. Coupled with our extra wide and high windows, you will have a great view with wind/rain protection in all weather conditions. The full top enclosure incluides top, sides and rear drop curtain that protects you from the elements and heats up like a greenhouse on sunny days. This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a seriously tough boat that runs dry and follows nobody. "Great looking boat. The Storm Cat has optional 14" windshield wipers for the driver and passenger. Each of the starboard and port lockable rod boxes store five rods up to 10' in length. - The Model 230 has two addition feet in the seating area. The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat fishermen have been asking for. What is the max horsepower? 2021 Excel 220 Bay 2021 Excel 220 Bay. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Conveniently located aeration and travel recirculation switches are by the live-well tank. Customers often times walk up to our boats and think they are fiberglass because of our superior paint quality. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Request a Price. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. My Excel F4 boat and Mud Buddy motor combination is virtually the marine version of the ultimate 4 wheel drive!  Made from the highest quality materials, and engineered to extreme performance and safety standards this boat and motor combination will take you anywhere you want to go on the water, and most importantly of all, it will bring you back again. " The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features. Houma, LA. When we say our Excel boats have all the right features - in all the right places, we mean it. Our huge 80 gallon live-well aeration and recirculation trailering switches are located on the helm and also on the transom of the boat for easy live-well control no matter where you are in the Storm Cat. Our tops are made from an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom. 2020 Excel 220 2020 Excel 220. Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today. The Storm Cat gets its name for its four season fishability in all sorts of weather to include rain, sleet and thunder storms. The majority of boats on the market today have storage boxes that fill with water and ruin your gear with moisture and mold. All-welded 14 degree Pad Hull with Lifting Strakes, Bow Dry Storage - 2 Cubic Feet Each Port and Starboard, Bow 12V Electronics (fish finder/GPS) Pre-Wire (stubbed out), Air Sealed Full Height Walk Though Windshield, Ten Button Switch Panel with Blank User Accessory Switches plus 12V Plug, Windshield Step with 9 Gallon Storage/Insulated Ice Chest, Built-in-Dash Interchangeable Panel to mount either the 5, 7, 9 or 12" Lowrance or Humminbird Electronics, Lockable Twin Under Dash 3.25 Cubic Foot Storage Boxes with Doors, Deluxe Captains Chairs (Driver and Passenger), Lockable Twin Rod Storage Port and Starboard for 5 each 10' Rods, Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail w/accessory mounting slot), 40 (210) and 63 (230) Gallon Belly Fuel Tank, (210) and 80 (230) Gallon Livewell (Quick Fill w/ large lid and integrated splash panel/live bait well), Livewell Aft Switch Panel with Aeration and Trailering Recirculation Mode, Four Stainless Retractable Mooring Cleats, Superliner Durable Deck and Gunwale Coating, Twin Transom Raised 5" Wide Transducer Mounting Brackets. Factory - 103 Blanchard, Mountain View, Arkansas. Mountain View, Arkansas and Union City, Tennesse. See specs, photos and pricing at rockyridgepower.com. Check out this New 2021 Excel 230 STORM CAT available from Rocky Ridge Powersports and Outdoors in Ada, Oklahoma. "Great looking boat. The WavePro suspension system is used on commercial boats, guides and by professional fishermen that want to smooth out their ride. I get compliments on it all the time from fisherman who own very expensive boats like Yellowtail and Ranger. Factory - 103 Blanchard, Mountain View, Arkansas. Excel has bragging rights to the smoothest running and fastest catfish boat on the market today. "I don’t want one, I NEED one! You must agree, our painters do a superb job. The Stormcat 230 and 210 can be ordered with a full top, zip in/out clear side curtains and rear drop curtain options. Fenton, MI. The Storm Cat is our elite cat fishing boat with features and options the professional cat … Under each side of the dash (shown in this photo) there is a pair of 3 1/2 cubic foot lockable dry storage box. Great job Excel! $38,795. Also, this is where we locate our easy-to-reach aft wash down station, shown with round cover near the live-well so you can hose down the floor and live-well . Both the front and rear casting decks are quite roomy for me and my guests, as I regularly fish 3 to 4 in the boat all the time. Watch this huge flathead noodling video with Robert Arrington, host of Deer Meat for Dinner TV in a Stormcat. You can add or remove options as needed, fold down top for traveling or leave up while in storage to protect the boat from the elements. Houma, LA. I've been thinking about having a custom boat built so I could get what I want, but this checks off basically everything I'm wanting. There is room for a 3" round bluetooth radio, our dash has a 12V plug, USB charging ports, and a huge locking glove box and more USB charging ports on the passenger side. The ride is exceptional and your back deserves the best. … But most of all, the 220 Bay Pro is just a very beautiful boat. - The rear 80 gallon live-well at rear deck has two, All-welded 14 degree Pad Hull with Lifting Strakes, Bow Dry Storage - 2 Cubic Feet Each Port and Starboard, Bow 12V Electronics (fish finder/GPS) Pre-Wire (stubbed out), Air Sealed Full Height Walk Though Windshield, Ten Button Switch Panel with Blank User Accessory Switches plus 12V Plug, Windshield Step with 9 Gallon Storage/Insulated Ice Chest, Built-in-Dash Interchangeable Panel to mount either the 5, 7, 9 or 12" Lowrance or Humminbird Electronics, Lockable Twin Under Dash 3.25 Cubic Foot Storage Boxes with Doors, Deluxe Captains Chairs (Driver and Passenger), Lockable Twin Rod Storage Port and Starboard for 5 each 10' Rods, Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail w/accessory mounting slot), 40 (210) and 63 (230) Gallon Belly Fuel Tank, (210) and 80 (230) Gallon Live-well (Quick Fill w/ large lid and integrated splash panel/live bait well), Live-well Aft Switch Panel with Aeration and Trailering Recirculation Mode, Four Stainless Retractable Mooring Cleats, Superliner Durable Deck and Gunwale Coating, Twin Transom Raised 5" Wide Transducer Mounting Brackets, Camo Paint (Optifade, Max 4 & Natural Gear), Two-Tone Paint (Bone, Ice Blue, Silver, Indigo Blue, Sea Foam Green, Khaki, Red, Black & Maroon ), Humminbird or Lowrance in Dash 5, 7, 9 or 12 Electronics. ____________________________ Cold weather, rain and snow not a problem. 2020 Excel 230 STORM CAT 2020 Excel 230 STORM CAT. 2020 Excel 220 2020 Excel 220. ", Jake Cypert - Excel Facebook © Excel Boat Company LLC.All Rights Reserved. Excel offers a complete line of seats for the Storm Cat which the user can mix or match components to provide the ideal seat for their requirements. Ask for it by stock number EXC41K021 if specified. Save. This boat has a 14 degree pad hull which cuts through big water with ease and best yet, the Storm Cat is a seriously tough boat that runs dry and follows nobody. And as always, ComfortMax mesh technology stays dry and cool. Mathew Henderson - Excel Facebook " I love this boat!! The Storm Cat is built right - our walk through windshield door seals air, cold, rain and bad weather out. It also rides nicely and turns well.

Susu Almond Afis Review, National Affordable Housing Scheme, Cold Steel Norse Hawk For Sale, Margin Of Safety Seth Klarman Reddit, Hamilton Ventura Gold, Vowel Sounds Symbols And Examples, Proform Hiit Trainer, Origami Rose With Stem Step By Step,