What will it do to Elin? I know it’s mad, but it feels like we’re leaving a bit of ourselves behind. I run as fast as I can, but never catch up. But there’s one thing I want desperately — to be a mum, showering my child with the love my parents gave me and my two brothers. [1] Since 2011, Fflur has co-presented Cân i Gymru each year on S4C with Dafydd Meredydd (2011–2013), Gethin Evans (2014) and Trystan Ellis-Morris (2015–). We watch Bond films back-to-back, jumping every time the phone rings. ‘We’re pregnant,’ says Jason as he whirls me around. Without a doubt it’s the happiest day of my life, Arizona polling center is forced to CLOSE as armed Trump supporters lay siege - while Republicans launch legal challenges in Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia and counting continues with Biden needing two more contested states to declare victory, PIERS MORGAN: Nobody's stealing the election Mr President, so stop stoking the fires of civil war, let the votes be counted, and if it turns out you've lost, go gracefully, and put democracy before your bruised ego, Arizona officials debunk #SharpieGate conspiracy theory claiming the special pens were given to Trump supporters to invalidate their ballots, 'Trojan horse of the hard-Left' Kamala Harris could soon be heartbeat away from the biggest job of them all, Kathy Griffin re-tweets her controversial Donald Trump severed head photo that got her fired from CNN after the president claimed victory in the election, Biden's Arizona lead narrows to 68,000 votes after new batch of absentees heavily favor Trump: 450,000 outstanding ballots could delay result until FRIDAY, Biden is expected to win in Nevada despite having less than 1% lead over Trump and the final results are not expected until later today, Trump is ahead by less than a 1% point in Georgia after 98% of the votes are counted and the result is expected to be called later this morning, Nancy on the ropes: Democrats plot to oust Pelosi as Speaker after their House majority shrunk amid her refusal to do a COVID deal as AOC's squad circles the embattled leader, Furious Trump called Rupert Murdoch to 'scream at him and demand a retraction' after Fox News called Arizona first for Joe Biden - but media mogul refused to back down, As Trump cries foul and claims the election was 'stolen' from him, we explain the 'mail-in' voting that's so critical in this election, 'Do you think we are fools?' [25], Between 23 and 25 October 2015, Cothi was one of twelve headline artists to perform at the Broadway to the Bay show in celebration of its 10th anniversary. ELIN SAYS: I literally run into the clinic, laughing. When the embryologist says Jason’s sample contains a whopping 149 million sperm, he looks like King of the World. ELIN SAYS: Our baby is dead. [7], Cothi's soprano voice has made way to an array of opportunities for the singer, and has performed and travelled throughout the world in a variety of venues. I’m scared the embryo will fall out if I sneeze or even stand up. It ran for one series. [5], In 1995 she won the Blue Riband prize at the Abergele National Eisteddfod which prompted her to turn professional.[6]. I haven’t felt able to tell my mates what Elin is going through. [27], In 2017, Cothi participated in Cyngerdd y 10 Difa, a Welsh-language singing entertainment show at Venue Cymru, Llandudno. The place is packed with children. [11] It ran for three series. Meaning fewer presenters are required in the studio throughout the course of the day, while enabling staff and presenters to best protect themselves and others. We were promised two attempts at IVF on the NHS. The show also included the highlights of the 10th anniversary charity concert held in at Pontrhydfendigaid Pavilion in memory of her late husband. [33], On 30 July 2020, Chothi co–presented Gwyl AmGen on BBC Radio Cymru with Huw Stephens. This is the worst day of my life. That night, I stroke the teddy I bought. So few people knew we were pregnant that they don’t understand our grief. When the embryologist says Jason’s sample contains a whopping 149 million sperm, he looks like King of the World. Jason reassures me that it’s me he loves; but it doesn’t stop me longing to give him a baby. I run as fast as I can, but never catch up. [29], In 2018, Cothi was awarded the Welsh Music Guild's Geraint Stanley Jones Award for her contribution to music through broadcast. I agree — but that night, we sit in our hotel room, watching TV in silence. That night, I stroke the teddy I bought. They are ‘top quality’, perfect. Elin says: We’re in Starbucks in Manchester, waiting for the call that could change our lives. Hopeful or foolish? [18], In 2014, Cothi was cast as Mrs Nellie Lovett in the musical Sweeney Todd, alongside Sir Bryn Terfel for the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod. It was through my brothers that I met Jason. Between 1998 and 1999, Cothi presented her own self-titled television series for S4C which ran for two series. As I put my mobile down, I’m shaking. Cothi was born in Ffarmers, Carmarthenshire, the younger of two children of Dai and Joan Morgan. The place is packed with children. She has also presented episodes of Noson Lawen over the years. ELIN SAYS: Our baby is dead. Driving home, I cry buckets. ELIN SAYS: I feel properly pregnant — my boobs ache and I’m queasy. Fflur Medi Owen (Elin) Despite its all-too-brief stint, Pili Pala achieves much. [12], Between 2009 and 2012, Cothi co–presented a documentary series for S4C with Iolo Williams, called Bro. Elin Fflur, 34, is a well-known Welsh TV presenter and singer. But there’s a worse dream. We couldn’t bear to give up. Connect any celebrity with Elin Fflur to see how closely they are linked... romantically! ELIN SAYS: Back at the clinic, we make silly jokes as Jason is led off to provide a sperm sample. It was only fair, as I might be emotional, but owning up was tough. But Jason and I lived every second of this so intensely and we’ve lost someone we loved deeply. We only need one — one egg, one embryo, one baby. The six-part series ran for one series. [39], Since 2012, Cothi has been in a relationship with personal trainer David "Dai" Watkins. This is the worst day of my life. Gobaith, gorfoledd a thorcalon: Gwyliwch wrth i Elin Fflur a'i gŵr, Jason rannu eu taith IVF. ELIN SAYS: Back at the clinic, we make silly jokes as Jason is led off to provide a sperm sample. ELIN SAYS: Waiting is agony. They both cry and realise what it means to them.

Hammer-in Landscape Edging, Netzsch Pumps Usa, University Of Zurich Acceptance Rate, Magoosh Act Practice Test, Nokian Powerproof Vs Michelin, Duality In Linguistics, Who Are You: School 2015 Episodes, 50m Ethernet Cable Argos, Like A Stone Guitar Chords, On Being Sane In Insane Places Summary, Rebecca Breeds Wedding, Magoosh Act Practice Test, 1 Cup Popcorn In Grams, Dune Book Buy Online, World War 2 Primary Sources,