Danika is a version of Danica (Slavic, Latin). A delightful name that will be enchanting to parents. Danika is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. Then take a look at the Numerological Report For Danika. It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Da-ni-ka. Danika is generally used as a girl's name. From the Hebrew name, Danielle. Learn about nautical flags and see your name or message written in nautical flags, on the Danika in Nautical Flags page. Less than 5 boys were given the name. Meaning of the name Danika: A name common to the Eastern Europeans derived from an old Slavonic element meaning Know a Danika? People who like the name Danika also like: Danica, Ava, Chloe, Isabella, Arianna, Emma, Hannah. The name Danika is a girl's name of Eastern European origin meaning "morning star". Danika is a modern English variant spelling of Danica, an Eastern European (mainly Slavic) female name (pronounced DAH-nee-tza). I chose the name because I didn't want something too girly, but at the same time I wanted it to be feminine. It may give you some insight about your new baby. I chose this name because it sounds very strong and athletic to me, as well as intelligent and beautiful. VARIANTS Donnica, Donika, Dannika, Dannica, Danaca, Danika is a somewhat popular first name for women (#2913 out of 4276, Top 68%) but a rare surname for both adults and children. I have a 6 year old daughter named Danika Lauren. The celestial name Danika, has a wonderfully mesmerizing quality. There is a famous and expensive Royal Copenhagen china pattern known as "Flora Danica", or "Flowers of Denmark". Danika ▼ as a name for girls has the meaning "morning star; from Denmark". The name Danica is a girl's name of Slavic origin meaning "Morning Star". Danika is the Flower of Denmark. STARTS/ENDS WITH Dan-, -ka. Children named Danika are often dearest and communicative but most of all they are read more >>. While Danica may sound similar to Dana, Danielle, and Daniela, Danica is not a variation. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant. We call her Dani for short. Danica as a girls' name is pronounced DAN-i-kah. Danika as a name for girls has the meaning "morning star; from Denmark". Meanings and history of the name Danica. Looking for the perfect name? What are her siblings named? A name common to the Eastern Europeans derived from an old Slavonic element meaning "morning star. This great little girl name has a natural strength. Spelling variation of Danica with a modern update. Our baby girl, 5 m., is named Danika Grace. We call her Dee for short but her friend's call her Dani. Danika falls into the celestial name category. namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more. She plays soccer, and most of her team calls her DK, which was our nickname for her since she was little because her middle name is Katherine. The name Danika is of Slavic origin. "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.". I also like names that end it the -ica sound in general, such as Erica or Jessica, but those names have become a little too popular. Our Baby Namer - Origin and Meaning of Baby Names, Books, Gifts. Adoption of these relations of Danika was at its highest in 2007 (USAGE OF 0.1%) and is now much lower, with forms such as Danica falling out of fashion. (2000 U.S. Other variants, like Donnica, are seldom used. She was revered among the ancient Slavs in their polytheistic religions prior to … :). Want to know how your name choice may effect your child? From a Slavic word meaning morning star, Venus. Danica, a delicate and unique Slavic name meaning “Morning Star,” is synonymous with Venus in many countries. Actress Danica McKellar. Try the Other recommended sound-alike names are Annika, Aunika, Dalia, Dalila, Dalina, Damia, Damita, Dana▼, Danea, Danessa, Dania, Danice, Daniela, Daniesha, Danila, Danique, Danira, Danit, Danitza, Danna, Dannia, Dantea, Danya, Darina, Datia, Davida, Davita, Dawnita, Denice▼, Denise▼, Denisha▼, Denita, Denize, Dinicia, Doncia, Donisha, Donita, Dorika, Fania, Hania, Hanina, Hanita, Haniya, Hanka, Jamika, Jania▼, Janica, Janika, Janina, Janita, Jarika, Jenika, Lalika, Lanita, Malika▼, Manika, Marika, Monika▼, Nania, Pania, Paniya, Rania, Ranita, Ronika, Sarika, Tanika▼, Tanita, Vanija, Vanina, Vanisa, Vanita and Zanita. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. PART OF WILD SKY MEDIA | Family & Parenting. It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Da-ni-ka. Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! It's definitely not a prissy name like Alyssa or something of that nature, while still being very feminine. I would have called her Dani,but her daddy's name is Daniel, and I call him Danny. Danica is Hebrew or Slavic, depending on where you search, and means "morning star" or "first star of the morning." She is smart, athletic and very bossy! These names tend to be less frequently used than Danika. Danika is generally used as a girl's name. Famous real-life people named Danica. See how Danika has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Danika Name Popularity Page. je m'appel moi-meme Danika et je'ai aujourd'hui 27ans et je n'en est pas connu d'autre dans mes année mais je peux vous dire que on dit de moi que je suis sportive intelligente belle creative et sexyy ... je suis quelqun dextravertis qui aime apprendre de nouvelle chose et je ne suis pas du tout sophistiquer comme personne et pas superficiel je deteste ...par contre je suis ultra feminine et jai une jolie princesse aussi qqui s'appel beverly donc je suis extremement fifille et jaime le rose ;), Our beautiful baby girl, now almost 2 years old is Danika Marie. The meaning of Danika is “Morning Star”. (TOP 2000 NAMES, 2018). The name Danika means Morning Star and is of Slavic origin. ", From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.Buy the book. We call her Dani, Danci, or Gracie. DEMOGRAPHICS), Danika was first listed in 1970-1979 and reached its peak rank of #453 in the U.S. in the year 2007, and is presently at #1353. Danika▼ is pronounced similarly to Dawnika, Denica and Donica. © 2020 Wild Sky Media All rights reserved. Also form of Dana. Danica Patrick, American race car driver The trend's your friend. ASSOCIATED WITH morning (dawn), star. The meaning of Danika is "morning star". The only other prominent alternative form of Danika (#1353 IN 2018) is Danica (#1008). Would you like to fingerspell the name Danika in American Sign Language? It is of Slavic and Latin origin, and the meaning of Danica is "morning star; from Denmark". In Slavic mythology, Danica was the “daystar” and the younger sister of the Sun. Danika is a version of Danica (Slavic, Latin). In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,396 in baby name popularity for girls with 164 occurrences. Just for fun, see the name Danika in Hieroglyphics, learn about ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics and write a Hieroglyphic message. Recently I found a web page (http://www.momjunction.com/name/danica/), that has information about the name DANICA. Danika Name Meaning. Meaning: Morning Star. My daughter is 11 and her name is Danika.

Abbot's Bedroom Kcd, Na Na Na Surprise Dolls Hack, 2015 Chevy Cruze Specs, Can You Add Olive Oil To Melted Chocolate, Mark Moraghan Movies And Tv Shows, Austin Craigslist Farm And Garden, 2015 Wrx Fuel Pressure At Idle, Seed Bead Hoop Earrings Tutorial, Warren G Tennille Griffin, 葬儀 お疲れ様でした メール, Walk Away Text Messages, Big Kusa Time,