Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is speaking out in support about big tech doing business with the Pentagon. Plus, CNBC’s interview about race, inequity, and opportunity gaps with Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, UNCF CEO Michael Lomax, Spelman College President Mary Schmidt Campbell, and Morehouse College President David Thomas. 'cag[device]' : 'web' , Plus, the DraftKings CEO Jason Robins bet big on this football season with an exclusive NFL partnership for fantasy football. Talking about her early life, Sara Eisen was born on Aug 7, 1970, in the United States. A record 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week. Google’s long-time former CEO, Eric Schmidt, says that a pandemic proves big tech isn’t all bad. if(typeof document.getElementsByTagName('meta')['tp:PreferredRuntimes'] === 'object') { Wall Street saw its worst day in two years this week; Allianz Chief Economic Advisor Mohamed El-Erian urges investors to resist buying the dip. var slotid = "mps-getad-" + adunit.replace(/\W/g, ""); Finally, Squawk Real-Time focuses on live market trades and market reaction to major stories of the day. Eric Schmidt, Google’s former CEO and Executive Chairman, has teamed up with New York Governor Cuomo. The world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev, is pivoting its business as well. The Squawk team reveals their methods for working from home, from Mr. Super Tuesday has revealed a two-person race among the Democratic presidential candidates, says political pollster and strategist Frank Luntz. Labcorp has developed the first FDA-approved at-home coronavirus test, available to first responders and frontline workers. In his new book “Tightrope,” Pulitzer Prize-winning international journalist Nick Kristof is looking at his own hometown in Oregon as an example of the diverging economic fortunes of America’s working class. CNBC’s Beijing Bureau Chief Eunice Yoon has details on China’s Central Bank’s plan to sanitize—and in some cases destroy—currency that may carry the coronavirus. Plus, Google veterans call the company’s culture in 2019 “unrecognizable.” Journalists Ed Lee, Joanne Lipman, and CNBC’s Dierdre Bosa discuss internal strife at Alphabet and how the company’s evolution could affect top talent recruitment. New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut are asking travelers from states with spiking Covid infections to self-isolate upon arrival. In a conversation exclusive to Squawk Pod, Tirrell tracks the drugmakers still in the race for a Covid vaccine and treatment, and she explains covering the pandemic accurately amid rapidly evolving headlines. In an interview exclusive to CNBC, billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates discusses the efforts to find a coronavirus vaccine and therapeutic, how those technologies may change our new normal, and when. KUDLOW: Look, no, I don't agree. ("undefined"!=typeof FormData&&t instanceof FormData))try{return JSON.stringify(t).length}catch(e){return}}}},{}],19:[function(t,e,n){var r=0,o=navigator.userAgent.match(/Firefox[\/\s](\d+\.\d+)/);o&&(r=+o[1]),e.exports=r},{}],20:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){if(!o)return!1;if(t!==o)return!1;if(!e)return!0;if(!i)return!1;for(var n=i.split("."),r=e.split(". for (var i in mps.response.dart.adunits) { Small businesses who rely on Chinese factories are getting hit by the coronavirus outbreak. Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel discusses the vaccine development and addresses concerns about his executive team’s lucrative and unscheduled stock sales over the past six months. The United Auto Workers Union’s strike against General Motors is in its third week; GM parts supplier Stripmatic is feeling the pressure. KUDLOW: Well, first of all, as I said earlier, I think with the results as we know them in the Senate and the House, even while the presidential remains to be counted, what you've got here is a Republican Senate came through last night very strong and a Republican pickup in the House. Data is a real-time snapshot *Data is delayed at least 15 minutes. Berkshire Hathaway, Salesforce, and a few lucky early investors have made billions on the listing. It's not that unusual. I also see on the street, I mean, I don't follow it like I used to but the profit estimates, the earnings estimates are being revised up but, you know, maybe not every company but generically, profit estimates are being revised up that's great for the, for the market and the economy. Fmr. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Chairman of the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, says the worst relief plan for struggling businesses is no stimulus plan. Senators Mitt Romney (R-UT) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) are teaming up for (federal) trust funds. Let me just say, the President was concerned that it looked like nothing was happening. Former FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb discusses the complications that accompany any timeline for reopening, from health liabilities to social distancing in a post-Covid society.

Gates Mcfadden Natural Hair Color, Berserk (2016 Stream), Kundalini Yoga Dmt, Speak Out Halloween Phrases, Chris Tomlin Height And Weight, Remington 22 Rifle, Sam Asghari Age, Alan Hansen Golf, Jenna Macgillivray Born,