Jeg hadde store forhåpninger til denne fordi jeg har brukt chromecast lenge. What’s the issue? Is there anyway to get the simple Chromecast button in the pictures/videos view on my iPad? Jeg kommer absolutt ikke til å angre på det. What gives? Jeg har egentlig alltid hatt lyst på det når jeg tenker meg om, men nå kan jeg dette. Til slutt et tips som nok de fleste allerede er klar over. Explore the latest and greatest news, highest quality music, sports and more with our redesigned intuitive dailymotion app for iPhone. Mange forbinder nok Chromecast først og fremst med Android-telefoner. Nope. Jeg har også en Google home å de jobber sammen veldig bra. Det står "starter casting", men så skjer det ingenting, chromecast-symbolet kommer heller ikke opp. Jason served as Lifehacker's Weekend Editor before he joined How-To Geek. Er bare litt bedre enn siste utgave, men du klarer deg fint med nest siste utgave, og utseende på den er blitt bedre også. Så lettvint at selv bestemor klarer det uten problemer. Strøm videoer og filmer, sanger, spill spennende spill eller vis bilder fra mobilen eller nettbrettet. Har den ældre udgave i forvejen i hjemmet, og som heldigvis fungerer perfekt, så ved problemet ikke skyldes andre faktorer såsom router, smartphone, placering osv. Har den ældre udgave i forvejen i hjemmet, og som heldigvis fungerer perfekt, så ved problemet ikke skyldes andre faktorer såsom router, smartphone, placering osv. If you have an iOS device and Chromecast, the big players all cast just fine (like Netflix) but when it comes to streaming the local content on your device to your Chromecast it’s a bit of a hassle. Hi,Thanks for your feedback which we have shared with our developers.In order to better understand and resolve the issue you're facing, could you please contact us via this form http://bit.ly/2uqlNW8 where our Support Team will be available to help? I show you pretty much everything you need to know about using chromecast with your iphone, ipad, or ipod. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Navigation around the app is easy with the categories listen on the h9me page and one is looking for something specific a keyword search is available. Har med den tidligere chromecast 2. gen oplevet den over tid kan blive mere ustabil med at holde forbindelsen til min iPhone, men denne 3. gen har været dårlig lige fra start! Elkjøp Norge AS. Den ryger snart ind til ombytning (der som nævnt også er sket med tidligere chromecast efter nogen tid), så må jeg håbe jeg er mere heldig med den nye jeg får. The Daily Motion application is a fine conduit to many of the type of videos internet users would have a interest in whether it be films, music, viral videos, sports or any other type of entertainment. Genial lille tingest...når den ellers fungerer ordentligt! The issue is still there. Chromecast er en av de beste oppfinnelsene siden ostehøvelen som man pleier å si. First, the “For You” section just doesn’t load, stays blank, meaning that I cannot access the accounts I’m following or anything like that. If you have an iOS device and Chromecast, the big players all cast just fine (like Netflix) but when it comes to streaming the local content on your device to your Chromecast it’s a bit of a hassle.Tag along as we help a fellow reader throw their local iPad content onto the TV. Kom i gang med 5 enkle trinn: 1 Plugg Chromecast inn på baksiden av HDTV-en. He has over a decade of experience in publishing and has authored thousands of articles at Review Geek, How-To Geek, and Lifehacker. One issue for me is that waiting after selecting a video for playback or more information can be a bit long. I unfollow channels and then after 2-4 hours, those channels are back in my list of channels i have subscribed to. Kjøpte denne for en stund siden og den fungerer fenomenalt enkel å sette opp og enkel å bruke. It’s $0.99, works well enough, and, most importantly, you won’t have hopelessly wait for Apple to provide the integration. Koble den til en strømkilde via USB-uttaket til TV-en. By submitting your email, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Den kobler ikke til PC og TV´en, bare noen ganger. Gå inn på youtube å google oppsettet om du trenger hjelp til det :-) Rigtig god investering. The unfollowed channels are back again within minutes now. How-To Geek is where you turn when you want experts to explain technology. Given that the Chromecast is, in many ways, a direct competitor to the Apple TV we can certainly see why that would be the case. Sent them screenshots, details, names of photos and now it’s been more than a month and radio silence from their end. Jeg ved godt prisen er lav, men ærlig talt Google: Stram dog op og producer noget mere stabilt og problemfrit istedet for alle disse elendige mandagseksemplarer. Den virker helt upåklageligt, har endnu ikke haft nogle problemer med min. Takk for denne muligheten som gir en FANTASTISK tv opplevelse. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. 2. Available for free on the App Store, Replica is a screen mirroring app that launched in January 2020, and it’s by far the best method for mirroring your iPhone or iPad to your Chromecast.Not only does it support audio on its free tier—which most similar apps that also feature Chromecast mirroring support only on their paid tier—but you can get it set up in just a few easy steps. English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese. The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support How-To Geek. I pretty much have no problem with the iPhone/iPad versions, but the Apple TV version is quite bad. I don’t understand why is there not an option to block a channel? Watch great videos wherever life takes you, even when you're not connected to the internet.Explore the latest and greatest news, highest quality music, sports and more with our redesigned intuitive dailymotion app for iPhone.Immerse yourself in a world of videos delivered straight from the best publishers or tune into Daily Pulse, our daily selection of trending stories that the world will be talking about tomorrow.With dailymotion you can:Follow video updates from your favorite people, topics and channelsDiscover Daily Pulse, crafted for people who care about valuable newsEnjoy the latest video news and entertainmentSave videos for later when you’re short on timeBuild and update your own video librarySave data by taking your library anywhere for free with our offline modeCraft your own video playlists for a personalized video experience. While Apple’s AirPlay is a great way to connect your iPhone, iPad and Mac to your TV for wireless playback, it isn’t the only option available. Join 350,000 subscribers and get a daily digest of news, comics, trivia, reviews, and more. Shoot us an email at ask@howtogeek.com and we’ll do our best to answer it. Hi,Thanks for your feedback which we have shared with our developers.In order to better understand and resolve the issues you're facing, could you please contact us via this form http://bit.ly/2uqlNW8 where our Support Team will be available to help? I keep unfollowing channels and they keep coming back. Den dagen denne enheten går i stykker kommer jeg 100% til å kjøpe meg en ny. f eks RiksTV, TV Sumo, Netflix. I can stream Netflix and other services, but I can’t do the simplest thing imaginable: put video from the actual iPad up on the screen. I can’t find any way to do it though. It’s just really frustrating. What gives, as the more cynical of readers might have already guessed, is that Apple doesn’t offer any sort of native support for the Chromecast whatsoever. 11. I like DailyMotion and what it has to offer, but the Apple TV function is very frustrating. Chromecast på iPhone. They still keep coming back.

Why Did The Council Of Trent Attack The Church Music Of The Renaissance?, Is Chris Jacobs Married, Donna Black Ink Crew Instagram, Ews Certificate Bihar, Basenji Terrier Mix, Durga Aarti In Bengali Lyrics, Dogs For Sale In Goa Olx, Maui Death Notices,