She did not deserve to die, and I was rooting for her to make it out. This was Game of Thrones at its best — unpredictable and willing to do anything. I was so sad to see him go, and having Haley end up with Dylan felt like a step back for her character. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. As everyone loves to repeat over and over, Toby is just the worst. Once again, killing off a main character is very hard to pull off — especially when you've only got four of them. He was always lovable and you rooted for him. When I started Community, I instantly hated Pierce, and I asked the friend who'd made me watch how long I was going to have to put up with him. If you are a true Office fan, you will know! I also didn't like her character. At least this is when we know for sure Jim and Pam will be together. Every time I get mad that a show is ending its run voluntarily, I think of Once Upon a Time. I literally cannot remember a single thing about Ethan's character other than that he was hot...and I think he hit a girl with his car? He definitely murdered someone at some point, but I guess what we don't know can't hurt us. RELATED: The Office: 5 Funniest Pam Quotes (& 5 Most Heartbreaking) Despite many of the characters being … While I missed their characters, their deaths added an extra layer of fear and excitement to a show that occasionally dragged in earlier seasons. We can't tolerate anyone being mean to Kelly like that. Both were angsty and tiring, and the focus on their relationship in seasons 5 and 6 made the show drag. RELATED: The Office: 5 Funniest Michael Quotes (& 5 Most Heartbreaking). Good riddance, Mark Brendanawicz and Elena Gilbert. The man had a heart after all! We all are familiar with these characters, we love them, we hate them, we feel like they are our coworkers. ... 1 Michael Scott – The Office. Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah really revamped The Vampire Diaries, allowing later seasons to be even better than the first two. Below are 10 times that character exits helped shows, and 11 times they hurt! They were together because they were comfortable, and Roy could often be controlling and jealous — though turns out he had reason to be a little jealous. Sometimes, character departures breathe fresh life into the show! The Last Airbender: Aang's 5 Greatest Strengths (& His 5 Weaknesses), The West Wing: Every Main Character, Ranked By Likability, The Boys: 10 Unanswered Questions That Need To Be Answered In Season 3, Better Call Saul: 5 Ways Kim Wexler And Skyler White Are Similar (& 5 Ways They're Different), How I Met Your Mother: Each Main Character’s Last Line In The Series, The Forever Purge: 5 Perfect Fan Theories About What The Series Finale Could Be About (& 5 Hilariously Bad Ones), The Alienist: 10 Scenes That Prove Sara Howard Broke The Mold Of The 1890’s, The 100: 15 Clarke Griffin Quotes We’ll Always Remember, Mad Men: 10 Hidden Details About Roger's Costume You Never Noticed, Two And A Half Men: 10 Quotes That Prove Berta Ran The Beach House, The Last Airbender: 10 Worst Things That Happened To The Main Characters, 10 Best Spin-Off Shows With Fan-Favorite Characters (& Their IMDb Score). We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. These characters were so important that the shows declined considerably. He even showed a few vulnerable moments when he comforted Pam, or when he protected Jim from Roy. without even saying goodbye in person to anyone, finding it super out of character. It happens. It was also really nice to see a character tell Clay off for his whole "saving people" complex. Rank these Office characters on the scale of being the worst. One of the most annoying guests on the show. She messed with Michael for years and her biggest ambition was starting a candle company? Mark was THE WORST and we all knew it. She's a freelance writer who contributes to various Valnet sites and, when not working or travelling, spends most of her time watching horror movies, wasting an unreasonable amount of hours on the PS4 (despite being a Nintendo girl at heart), and trying to force her cat to love her. He contributes nothing, but we do love every joke made at this expense. This guy is the worst and seriously needs to tone it down. Sometimes change is good. Why did Naomi and Annie fight over him?? ), and the show really felt her loss. Is she the worst, or is she the best? They preferred the original characters rather than a woman who came in to run the place and ruined the entire tone of the Scranton office. I actually really liked Skye's character. Poor Michael, he just can't escape Todd's bullying. 20 Characters Exits That Completely Ruined TV Shows. Good riddance! The show really should've ended much earlier instead of replacing its cast and going on. But somehow, on the show, he has his fans — and many of them. Help us rank these main characters from the Office for the reasons they are the worst. Are these the worst Office characters of all time? ), and her relationship pairings felt off (I cannot believe they put her with Chuck). His forceful personality and his strained relationship with Angela that didn't seem to make much sense didn't exactly endear him to the audience. by Hannah Marder. She seemed to be made genuinely uncomfortable by other members of the office, such as Michael, but she put on a brave face every day and did her best for the place. How he lasted so long without storming out or ending up fired is often beyond fans, but no one's complaining. He carried the humor of the show, even if it wasn't always my favorite type. Her individual storylines fell flat (remember when she was kind of dating Scott? Some later additions to the show and even some there from the beginning rubbed fans the wrong way. Even if Marissa annoyed you, you have to admit that the show was not the same without her. Allison was such a strong female character, and we got such a great arc where she'd gone from helpless to strong to radicalized against werewolves to a young woman finally coming into her own; AND THEN SHE DIED. Pam Beasley might just have been the most loveable character on the show. Which Halloween Special Should You Watch, Based On Your Zodiac Sign. He has no social boundaries and no concept of when he's taking things too far. NEXT: The Office: The 10 Funniest Cold Opens, Ranked. Tell us what you really think. Season 7 was actually really strong: Losing Elena gave us more time to focus on characters we actually liked, like Bonnie and Caroline, and gave Damon and Stefan room to become the core relationship of the show. I loved seeing him come into his own as a teacher and grow an unlikely bond with Jess. IMO her character there was also super annoying and has alot of the same mannerisms as Erin. The Office: 5 Worst Characters (& 5 Everyone Loved), The Office: 5 Funniest Pam Quotes (& 5 Most Heartbreaking), The Office: 5 Funniest Michael Quotes (& 5 Most Heartbreaking), The Office: The 10 Funniest Cold Opens, Ranked, The Boys: 10 Unanswered Questions We Still Have About Black Noir, The Boys: 5 Things We Want For Homelander In Season 3 (& 5 We Don't), Cobra Kai: 5 Burning Questions From Karate Kid The Show Answered (& 5 More Left Open). Look, I don't like Michael Scott as a person. Mutt still showed up every once in a while after he and Alexis broke up, but it was rare after that. Fans were NOT happy that he went to go live with Izzie and their secret children (??) Charlie felt unfairly sidelined (his relationship with Claire was so sweet, then the show seemed to forget about it!! It was cool that they had their own show, but it came at the cost of The Vampire Diaries, which was never the same after they left. Not only was it horrible that his character left the show, but the reason they gave for it was awful. While I appreciated having a straight man to play against the over-the-top Roses, Patrick and Ted did WAY better jobs of that by actually being three-dimensional. But other times, a character's departure is so unwarranted and frustrating that it actually makes you stop watching the show. With such a loveable performance from John Krasinski, how could fans not adore this man? Unfortunately, the character of Nellie just irritated fans. He was egotistical, selfish, a liar, and often prejudiced in unforgivable ways. It is very difficult to pull off killing one of your main characters, even on a show that had done it successfully before. Todd Packer has absolutely no excuse for his behavior. Each character has their own personality that adds to the comedy and endearingness of the show, making it feel like home for fans to binge time and time again. Andy and Haley are my OTP, and I'm still mad they didn't end up together. Jan was from corporate and for a time, seemed to be one of the most sensible characters who had to constantly dodge Michael's lies. ), and even though he had a sort of heroic death, it felt really pointless. They had some great relationships with the characters of the show: Elijah with Katherine, Klaus with Caroline, and Rebekah with Matt. Help us rank these main characters from the Office for the reasons they are the worst. NOT PENNY'S BOAT still makes me cry. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! RELATED: The Office: 5 Funniest Pam Quotes (& 5 Most Heartbreaking). Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox. You're the worst Jan, goodbye. BUT switching locations and female leads worked really well for Season 2. Reporting on what you care about. Yet fans came to love him — perhaps because they felt sorry for him since he was often ignorant rather than malicious, or perhaps because he was such an iconic staple of the show. Ending Marissa and Ryan's star-crossed romance this way just made everything else feel kind of pointless. Objectively, Dwight should have been one of the least liked characters on the show. I loved the whole Damon-Stefan-Elena triangle, and although Elena wasn't an amazing character, it didn't feel as if the show would exist without her. Why do they always steal the best characters from a show for the spinoff? It was never the same. The Office has a cast of characters with many different personalities and backgrounds, meaning some are more likable than others... Hit mockumentary The Office has gone down as one of the most beloved sitcoms in history. While others in the office might have tried to tolerate Michael's bad behavior, lies, and other antics, Stanley didn't tolerate them at all. This woman and her DOGS. Not only is he a misogynistic jerk, he makes Michael way less likeable when he comes around. It was so nice to see a character explicitly struggling with their mental health receive professional help and get better. She comes into the office to sell bags and leaves with Jim??? One thing is for sure: if anyone knew a Michael Scott in real life, they'd probably avoid him as much as humanly possible. Let me know in the comments. If you are a true Office fan, you will know! I will never be over this. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. They matched each other so well and were such a funny pair. 11 Character Departures That Ruined The Show And 10 That Actually Made It Better. Mutt was honestly a super-boring character — he barely spoke! Staci is a politics/psychology graduate from Scotland who went on to work in neither of those fields in the end. Is there anyone more creepy? When offices merged and Scranton expanded, Andy was introduced to the office and although he wasn't really any more obnoxious than half of the original characters, he just wasn't particularly welcomed by fans. The Office WAS Michael Scott. I was late to watch The Office and watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt before it. Even so, he wasn't the right fit for her, and fans were also pretty angry that he was getting in the way of their OTP.

List Of Svengoolie Movies 2020, Valerie Ely Funeral, Michael Voris Sspx, Acacia Confusa Seeds, Nelson Mail Garage Sales, Navah Perlman Wedding, Crime One Liners,