Could have been that she didn’t like that I wanted to change his puppy food from the royal canin to wellness core. A couple of days later, the litter I had inquired about had 3 pups become available. Always remember, most people only post reviews in anger or being upset with a product or service. Please do not support breeders who only care to make money on these poor animals! 100 reviews. I feel bad for all the dogs listed on her website at this point. As much as you might want to save these puppies though, don’t buy from this person. It is frustrating and my husband and I are very upset. Pomeranian female which only weighs anywhere from 3 to 8 pounds CAN NOT be BREED with a LARGE 25 plus pound HUSKY!!! Hi there Pomsky Owner. They said they were motivated to find her a home (aka motivated to sell her) as they said she was “on sale” and also open to offers if still interested. Thanks…, Hello Wadee, It seems that once they have your money you are no longer important. ", "Thanks once again, Dierks is an amazing dog, very smart, protective and a lot of fun. Last night the temperature here dropped to -26. 16 other reviews that are not currently recommended. I have purchased a puppy from Canadian Pomsky and I have to say that their follow up customer service is very poor. We strictly breed our Pomskies and Miniature Siberian Huskies for quality and not quantity. I mean, think about it, I was supposed to go pick him up august 4th bright and early in the morning from the airport, he was about to have a loving home and she backed out august 1st late evening and put him back on the market because she didn’t like what I had to say! And they don’t have a phone number listed. We also have a 14 old dog who is not well. It is completely unprofessional, and one can only hope that she is devoting her time to taking care of her 20 or so puppies that she seems to have on hand at all times (puppy mill anyone?). He has DIPG and we would rather not wait months just for a response as a puppy would do wonders for his happiness during this time. The ideology of the Pomsky is to produce a small Pomeranian sized dog, with the colouration of the beautiful Siberian Husky. She comes out for a few hours each day and then retreats to her “pet sitting” operation in the city of Calgary. Don't trust the website its all lies. A full appeal and business outline can be found here. I did get a response, but asked how to get the process going and haven’t heard a word. I only had her do it because she wanted me to get him fixed by 8 months and well…i am due to have a baby by the time he is 8 months old so it was more convenient for her to do it then send him to me just in case I couldn’t get him in on time to my favorite vet in the next 5-6 weeks and get her the proof she needed plus 2 of my kids go back to school in August so a lot going on during this time but couldn’t help myself on the dog, he reminded me of a fluffy nimbus cloud with the beautiful gray around the edges. DO you have any contact info of their kennel or andrea aside from their email? Canadian Pomsky obviously does a really good job with socializing the pups, as Aegis was very friendly and personable right off the bat and showed no signs of fear or a reluctance to meet new people, and cats! Health issues will arise with this breed as certain genetics from both parents can be observed. No response. NEVER BUY FROM THIS TERRIBLE BREEDER! Insist on seeing the operation for yourself and ASK a million questions. ,and if the did breed a female 25 plus could Husky how does a male pomeranian that weights 3 to 8 pounds breed with a LARGE female! I am still very upset about what happened! We got our pup in August and when we arrived at their farm there had to have been 50+ dogs in the yard to welcome us. Look at this recent posting from 5 days ago where she’s selling pomsky puppies for $1200. The website and puppy mill operation are operated by Andrea Rhymer and Debbie Rhymer of Nanton AB Andrea’s phone number is 403-918-8590. and the mailing address is PO Box 602 Nanton Alberta T0L 1R0 CA. I’ve emailed them several times since the end of last year to no avail. I even asked 2-3 times how much he weighed and how tall he was at the vet for his procedure but she never got back to me on that either! Welcome to Canadian Pomsky.com 6 healthy pups…They are a FAV FAD now but they have been around. with her and feel lucky that a Pomsky could be found close to home as there are

Century Park Plaza Property Management, Duality In Linguistics, 2011 Mercedes E350 Interior, Toyota Axio Specifications, Onkyo Tx-sr601 Setup, Everyone Loves Mandy Lane Trailer, Lorem Ipsum Text Generator, Types Of Crane Fly Uk, What Are The 8 Characteristics Of Research?,